Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inv3ga recovery ingrdient list..made my own protocol.

Stage 1 month 1 - 4 or
First 2 months natural detox
Turmeric with black pepper
Fasoracetam sublingual
Noopept
Lithium average to low dose
N-acetyl cysteine
Taurine
Sarcosine
Magnesium
Zinc
Raw eggs
Benzodiazapine for anxiety

Stage 2 month 5 - 8
St johnswort
Maca
Thc/cbd
Kratom

Stage 3 microdosis
Psilocybin
LSA
Mescaline
Syrian rue
I suggest you add boron 12mg(required to unbind invega from receptor), apple cider vinegar 1 tea spoon(acid from it is required to unbind invega from receptor) and iodine(boosts metabolism). How much turmeric you take?

Alright guys I have to tell you this, I was taken to a mental facility again by cops..and this time it was crazy as fuck..I even made out with this chick with a face tattoo, it was a bit of a Harley Quinn and Joker type situation I guess, and also my psychiatric nurse practitioner was a lesbian who did boxing, and she didnt look too bad I guess but it was like you can't make this shit up..

It turns out I also have like $40 bucks worth of Bitcoin that I bought in like 2013 and just have to get to the wallet..I totally forgot about it..but you can make yourself anynymous online, I can get real nerd with it, you need a Linux-based TAILs system that you can dual-boot onto your hard drive, then get a VPN..

Alright guys I have to tell you this, I was taken to a mental facility again by cops..and this time it was crazy as fuck..I even made out with this chick with a face tattoo, it was a bit of a Harley Quinn and Joker type situation I guess, and also my psychiatric nurse practitioner was a lesbian who did boxing, and she didnt look too bad I guess but it was like you can't make this shit up..
Why cops take you to mental facility? Will they give you invega again?

Okay guys, I've seen people talking about spirituality on here, which is good..It's time to wake up from the Matrix..They've been lying to you about damn near everything for your entire lives..

The people who really run things, what you might call the 'Illuminati/New World Order/Deep State'..it is not a conspiracy theory anymore at this point, it is a conspiracy fact..

This is a spiritual war, make no mistake about that..There are astral entities, spirits and stuff that are out there, many of them negative. Alot of the voices that 'schizophrenics' hear are them..Here former clinical psychologist Jerry Marzinski who worked for years in state hospitals and prisons alongside psychiatrists talks about how he found out about what was really going on..

This could be true.

Why cops take you to mental facility? Will they give you invega again?
I got tackled by a room full of dudes and they gave me 4 shots of Zyprexa, two in each arm, but apparently Im a fucken horse, I just drank a bunch of coffee they had and water and walked around alot and was fine ha..

There might only be one place to go in a situation like this, Toyota Revolucion' in Mexico City, Tenochtiuan..Id be a badass mofo if I made that trip lol..they dont think Id do it, ya'll don't know me son, lol..

This could be true.
It is true, these astral entities, or evil ghosts as you might call them are real and don't want you to know that they exist, that's why they have brainwashed atheist scientists telling you that shit, did you know that all Communists are atheists too?..

It is true, these astral entities, or evil ghosts as you might call them are real and don't want you to know that they exist, that's why they have brainwashed atheist scientists telling you that shit, did you know that all Communists are atheists too?..
Why communists are atheists?

Yeah they'll try to give me their chemical poison psychiatric shit again like Abilify..why would I want any of that shit in my body, and why is a plastic driver's license stopping me from driving 2 tons of steel with an engine for hundreds of thousands of miles..

You can literally find work on Craigslist, or just random shit, some dude in Williams, AZ this small little redneck town in the woods paid me 300 bucks to install carpet in motel rooms for 3 days..I got computer degrees too, I bought a badass laptop with like a 400 mb per second download speed.

Check it out this is what this ex methhead redneck told me in Flagstaff, he also said the character of Trevor Phillips from GTA V was based on him, but he seemed to also be the smartest and most coherent person Id ever met in a long time too..this shit is too crazy but will make the most sense..

The world is actually flat, there aren't endless balls in space going at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour..and there's an icewall and the sun moves in a circle around the flat earth, but every like 200-300 years, or maybe over 2000 the sun melts the icewall and causes the Great Flood like in the bible, or the mudflood in Tartaria, research the Tartarian Reset..it resets itself after a certain time..There are also races of reptilian humanoid beings that live underground, because if humans live underground for long enough they start to evolve scales..There are also races of Germanic people or Nordics that live underground too, and we've only drilled underground for 8 miles deep in Russia..but both the reptilians and the Nordics have advanced UFO craft..Look up Admiral Byrd's diary, an American admiral who led a taskforce to Antarctica in 1946 right after World War II to look for Nazis..

Id make it to Thailand if I could but would have to renew my U.S. passport, just sell all your shit and get a one-way plane ticket, you'll figure it out, it's literally going to a place where you have alot more purchasing power and real freedom..

Id make it to Thailand if I could but would have to renew my U.S. passport, just sell all your shit and get a one-way plane ticket, you'll figure it out, it's literally going to a place where you have alot more purchasing power and real freedom..
I'm supporting you.

Look up Cymatics, they vibrate a metal plate at different Hz frequencies and put sand on it, and it creates complex geometric patterns at different frequencies..That's how everything works..sound can be used to levitate things..and they're also keeping anti-gravity propulsion from you..High-voltage induced electromagnetic fields can literally create Ion-wind vortexes that counter the force of gravity..

Listen to this for motivation, Russian communist music was literally made to be epic as fuck, it's how they kept all the people on board with it..

I experienced enligthement after I realized I'm nothingness and my ego and greed died. It was 2 weeks before I got hospitalized and thats one of reasons why.

I experienced enligthement after I realized I'm nothingness and my ego and greed died. It was 2 weeks before I got hospitalized and thats one of reasons why.
Yeah psychiatrists and their type are literally the biggest pieces of shit on Earth, and they have a fake kangaroo court system that somehow all the cops in this state go along with..

Status
Not open for further replies.