Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really want the nuclear launch codes? Look up something called a Logic Bomb, it's a computer hacking trick that literally anybody can say to their employer that if they fire them for any reason they will Logic Bomb all of their fucken computer systems and crash the business..

You really want the nuclear launch codes? Look up something called a Logic Bomb, it's a computer hacking trick that literally anybody can say to their employer that if they fire them for any reason they will Logic Bomb all of their fucken computer systems and crash the business..
Literally an instructor in a community college computer class told us this, it's even in the book..

I don't know if you've noticed, but it's not 2005 anymore, it literally is not even 2020 anymore, it's become some sort of wierd Orwellian, dystopian bad sci-fi movie..but the good news is you can choose to be whoever you want to be..

Did you know meth wasn't made to make toothless drug addicts? It was synthesized in the 1930's to make supersoldiers, Hitler's army was all high on meth and took over Europe in record time with Blitzkrieg, the Waffen SS Stormtroopers, with the most badass military equipment of the time given to them..

I literally don’t know how much more having literally zero dopamine I can take. I honestly cannot continue to live this way especially with there being seemingly no fucking end. The people that put this shot on the market are fucking filth and deserve the worst humanity has to offer……which would be their own fucking shot. This is mother fucking unacceptable

I literally don’t know how much more having literally zero dopamine I can take. I honestly cannot continue to live this way especially with there being seemingly no fucking end. The people that put this shot on the market are fucking filth and deserve the worst humanity has to offer……which would be their own fucking shot. This is mother fucking unacceptable
Try wheat grass, iodine, turmeric, boron and apple cider vinegar. It helps me, I'm not on zero dopamine for sure.

Last edited:
Try weed grass, iodine, turmeric, boron and apple cider vinegar. It helps me, I'm not on zero dopamine for sure.
Did you mean wheat grass? Or weed?
Either way, good suggestion re: the iodine, turmeric, boron and apple cider vinegar :)

You get use to it

The guy who invented invega is biggest failure earth has to offer...instead of designing some cool drug which you can make feel good they came up with utter rubbish

Get kratom green malay and murucuna containing 50% L-dopa. Green malay kratom for some reason works the best the other ones dont do anything

You get use to it

How many shots u got? Yeah when you have no other choice...still have to get a few (75mg) shots before i can get off forced medication. The low dopamine sucks but is doable on a mental level. What really sucks is the crippling anxiety and akistashia or restlesness. Also the orthostatic intolerance and dizziness. Feeling suicidal for a year roughly is bad but eventually get through it....just being physically miserable and being bored as fuck is the worst. Watching shit tv shows trying to kill time. Biggest worry is about recovery but most people who don't recover have their brains altered by invega. Best way to deal with that is using alot of drugs again.

Anyway the shit of invega is so life ruining you need other medications to compensate . I have no idea how people get through it without benzo's or dopamine agonists.

Perenniallove that asian chick on youtube was on AP 8 years straight and got invega injections for 2 years with dosages up to 250 mg...i have no fucking how you get through that you must incredibly tough as hell.

USMC sniper motto : one shot one kill
Could be jansen pharmaceutical motto for invega.

I have read the last 60 pages or so of this thread and am amazed at the difficulties everyone is having while on this drug. And getting off of it doesn't seem to be much better. This invega shit must be the strongest AP given, correct? From what I have read on here it seems to be the strongest one anyway.

If you don't want to answer this question I understand and if you do thank you for your reply. What kind of behavior does one have to exhibit to be forcefully put on this shot by Court order. I can only conclude that it must be some type of repeated violence. I haven't known many schizophrenic people in my life but the few I met weren't particularly violent. Maybe frustrated or confused but not hostile. I may have it all wrong though. I just wonder what kind of circumstances people have found themselves in that a Judge has to order someone to get these injections. Is it because you did something once, got a second chance, and did the same thing again? Did you only do something once and then get ordered on it?

What happens if you don't show up for the monthly injection? Do you go to jail? A psych ward? Do they then forcibly restrain you and inject you anyway? The whole thing sounds horrible. And it must be for the people going through these things. This whole thread is just really sad and the posters on here sound absolutely miserable ON and OFF the drug. I just haven't read one post on here where it actually is helping anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.