Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I got given invega one shot 234 mg and it destroyed my mental function and sexual function, feeling grim about the future, it’s been almost three weeks will my memory and everything ever improve again?

It is interesting that invega susutenna didnt affected me mentaly first 2 weeks after injection.
ya, idk, i think im pretty screwed up so i got id say 75 percent of my character disintegrated

can anyone relate to this? its like im being picked up and moved around and nothing is really in my control

Cognitve abilities damaged by 80%.
ya, i think i understand ya

it just feels like theres a lot going on but on one notion theres a deflated ball. and thats just got to be pumped up. the rest of my body is just a corpse. faintly being guided by someone that i teached (referring to my brain in the first part of that analogy)

Last edited:
I feel music 10% as before.
For me, I enjoy music. But the thing is, I'm a rapper, so I would get influenced and that would be a part of it. It was a learning experience for me to listen to music. Now, I'm not taking anything I'm learning and applying (and when I look back on this I don't think I'm learning anything at all.) I'm just kind of devouring the energy. I just want it to be specific so I get something maybe out of it posting it here. But overall, how that came here. I was first retarded, for like 2 weeks, so much pain, like throbbing pain. AND THEN I was so retarded for 8 months I couldn't even find this site. Music was like a drug that just kept me from being in so much discomfort. And I think that's what it still is... No I guess I like it

Last edited:
Unfortunately for me I got a shot of invega trinza, 536mg or some retarded insane amount.

Did anyone recover from trinza in under 2 years?

also I really wanna inject my doc with invega into his skull, so he feels the effects immediately instead of I.M.

For me, I enjoy music. But the thing is, I'm a rapper, so I would get influenced and that would be a part of it. It was a learning experience for me to listen to music. Now, I'm not taking anything I'm learning and applying (and when I look back on this I don't think I'm learning anything at all.) I'm just kind of devouring the energy. I just want it to be specific so I get something maybe out of it posting it here. But overall, how that came here. I was first retarded, for like 2 weeks, so much pain, like throbbing pain. AND THEN I was so retarded for 8 months I couldn't even find this site. Music was like a drug that just kept me from being in so much discomfort. And I think that's what it still is... No I guess I like it
Lol. If you haven't telled. It's all just a energy consuming of a time

Unfortunately for me I got a shot of invega trinza, 536mg or some retarded insane amount.

also I really wanna inject my doc with invega into his skull, so he feels the effects immediately instead of I.M.
Tbh, you sound better than me, and now that I think of it, you sound better if not the same as most people that make it. I would say you're 100% gonna recover in a couple months

Holy fuck

Tbh, you sound better than me, and now that I think of it, you sound better if not the same as most people that make it. I would say you're 100% gonna recover 9 months
I don’t consider myself fully recovered until I can get high off of recreational drugs again.
Sorry but that’s just me.

Oh and I’m currently on abilify. I was switched because invega increases my prolactin badly. And supposedly abilify has prolactin reducing effects…it’s week 2 of being on abilify so we shall see. My prolactin last time I was on invega was 1060 over the normal range of 24~.

Last edited:
I don’t consider myself fully recovered until I can get high off of recreational drugs again.
Sorry but that’s just me.
I think it all comes back at once. When your minds right. Part of that will just be you can get high again. Idk. I just think that you will lock back in to who you once was when this invega runs it's course

I think it all comes back at once. When your minds right. Part of that will just be you can get high again. Idk. I just think that you will lock back in to who you once was when this invega runs it's course
I truly hope so.

I made up my mind that I’m gonna speed things up by using St. John’s wort and Cabergoline when the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.