Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian science and medicine is literally light-years ahead of American medicine..Americans don't even know how to get over the common fucken Flu..You don't drink ice water and eat fast food, you drink hot tea and maybe some vodka and sweat it all out..then do some light exercise..

No it literally went from 15 days to flatten the curve to you have to now inject yourself with experimental, highly-engineered chemical poison shit into your body to keep your job..for the common fucken Flu and pneumonia that kills the same amount of people every year..the Twilight Zone..

The Nuremberg Code laws literally protect people against forced medical treatments, that can be extended to any Covid vaccine coercion under duress, or forced psychiatric treatments too, it's literally international law that's there but they just try really hard to ignore it..

This mental facility was also harboring a bunch of ankle bracelet wearing sex offenders, and they used code words on people's names and room numbers on people's doors saying ***Name Alert***..this was some sort of Communist pedophile facility..where these bitches half my size would try to take a run at me like they were about to do something..You can't make this shit up dude..

This mental facility was also harboring a bunch of ankle bracelet wearing sex offenders, and they used code words on people's names and room numbers on people's doors saying ***Name Alert***..this was some sort of Communist pedophile facility..where these bitches half my size would try to take a run at me like they were about to do something..You can't make this shit up dude..
There are co-ed floors too, people's daughters are literally living with ankle bracelet wearing sex offenders..how's that for like a multi-million dollar lawsuit?..

I'll tell you where it was, Valleywise Behavioral Health in Phoenix, AZ..the old Maryvale hospital complex, lesbian psychiatric nurse practitioner who tries to pretend she's a doctor Fuller told me she had a wife and two kids..There was also the race situation which was very real, there were literally token white people..

The Nuremberg Code laws literally protect people against forced medical treatments, that can be extended to any Covid vaccine coercion under duress, or forced psychiatric treatments too, it's literally international law that's there but they just try really hard to ignore it..
Here in my country at Eastern Europe they chain you if you refuse to take injections.

Last edited:
I'll tell you where it was, Valleywise Behavioral Health in Phoenix, AZ..the old Maryvale hospital complex, lesbian psychiatric nurse practitioner who tries to pretend she's a doctor Fuller told me she had a wife and two kids..There was also the race situation which was very real, there were literally token white people..
I'm not kidding about the race situation, the were literally almost all African and Indian and East Asian workers who were the most dumbest, brainwashed cult members..who were just 'doing their jobs'..and they would all band together to defend their bullshit cult..

The workers at that mental facility were almost all African and East Asian workers and they would literally purposely fuck with you by pretending you were stupid or literally turning the phones off just to fuck with you then turning them back on a second later, the most cowardly bunch of bitches I'd ever seen in my life..

One thing that literally the behavioral health techs and male nurses said that were actually cool, you can avoid court-ordered psychiatric injections by going to Texas, they don't extradite to other states...

You don't understand, I literally might have changed the entire course of human history, and all I did was post some links and memes on a computer..I just posted this video about the truth about the Covid vaccines that came from a very specific place and had a very specific title, it could only have come from me..A mainstream fact-checking propaganda website even wrote an article about it trying to debunk it..

You don't understand, I literally might have changed the entire course of human history, and all I did was post some links and memes on a computer..I just posted this video about the truth about the Covid vaccines that came from a very specific place and had a very specific title, it could only have come from me..A mainstream fact-checking propaganda website even wrote an article about it trying to debunk it..

I also posted this video of big guns Mark Passio literally cussing you out..telling you what a fucken retard you are for believing in the Covid psyop cult..I told people to start watching at 18:00..

Everything is backwards and upside down, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners are NOT doctors, they're literally just drug pushers for big pharma, and whats more they make all the good drugs that actually make you feel good and enhance your performance illegal or they don't use them, and give you their poison shit drugs that just fuck your body and brain up in the long term, an alcoholic and heroin addict is better off than someone who's been on psych meds for years..

Everything is backwards and upside down, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners are NOT doctors, they're literally just drug pushers for big pharma, and whats more they make all the good drugs that actually make you feel good and enhance your performance illegal or they don't use them, and give you their poison shit drugs that just fuck your body and brain up in the long term, an alcoholic and heroin addict is better off than someone who's been on psych meds for years..
Klonopin and other benzos, they don't use them or are heavily restricted, Oxycontin, for sleep they try it say it has 'addiction potential' Ambien, yeah that's probably the shit to use then isn't it, as if addiction has ever been anything mroe than a matter of will power, and the richest and most powerful people in the world, as well as a quarter of all Navy SEALs both drink and do cocaine..

Klonopin and other benzos, they don't use them or are heavily restricted, Oxycontin, for sleep they try it say it has 'addiction potential' Ambien, yeah that's probably the shit to use then isn't it, as if addiction has ever been anything mroe than a matter of will power, and the richest and most powerful people in the world, as well as a quarter of all Navy SEALs both drink and do cocaine..
I had an Army guy who was drinking at a bar tell me that literally later that night he was going to take Ambien and go on a long transcontinental flight in a cargo plane to go to Iraq and was just going to sleep through most of the thing, ha..

Yeah if I have to live in this fucked up shit world with the rest of you fucks then the least that me or anybody else can say is not if I have something to do with it, not on my watch buddy..Try it..

Status
Not open for further replies.