Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't understand your fuckings idea.. you need a the receptor unlock for the dopamine can transcend your brain you Don't need antagonist receptor same as antipsychotics .. clozapine is a bad joke and cyproheptadine same..
If you need to take other molecule ( for me is not the best idea ) test amphetamine for saturate your brain of dopamine but its possible who as not fonctionnate because your fuckings receptor is blocked. Don't take antagonist is a bullshit.

@PhucInvega i am using cyproheptadine for about 12 days now, it was mentioned in the same study for 5-ht7, but its not as powerful as clozapine. i think clozapine will do u good.
Yeah apparently only clozapine and mesulergine will release the antagonism and the other substances mentioned in the article are able to reactivate the receptors but not "wash" them.

I Don't understand your fuckings idea.. you need a the receptor unlock for the dopamine can transcend your brain you Don't need antagonist receptor same as antipsychotics .. clozapine is a bad joke and cyproheptadine same..
If you need to take other molecule ( for me is not the best idea ) test amphetamine for saturate your brain of dopamine but its possible who as not fonctionnate because your fuckings receptor is blocked. Don't take antagonist is a bullshit.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3052287/
"The competitive (non-inactivating) antagonists clozapine and mesulergine released the wash-resistant [3H]risperidone binding to the h5-HT7 receptor. The competitive antagonists clozapine, SB269970, mianserin, cyproheptadine, mesulergine, and ICI169369 reactivated the risperidone-inactivated h5-HT7receptors in a concentration-dependent manner. "

Plus clozapine has a half-life averaging from 6 to 26 hours, so I'd rather be under the influence of that poison so I can get rid of even worse poison that will linger around for a long time. And this is just my speculation but if the receptors are inactivated for long enough there MIGHT be a chance that your brain will stop producing new receptors of that type. But that's just my theory. I.E we once had a tail but now we only have a tailbone left, if you get me.
"The 5-HT7 receptor is involved in thermoregulation, circadian rhythm, learning and memory, and sleep. It is also speculated that this receptor may be involved in mood regulation "

Last edited:
you are free for take is the best for you.. but trust me is a mistake.. and if this method Don't fonctionnate you just have more antipsychotics molecule in your receptor .. i wish you the best

you are free for take is the best for you.. but trust me is a mistake.. and if this method Don't fonctionnate you just have more antipsychotics molecule in your receptor .. i wish you the best
I'm just going to buy like 5-10 100 mg tablets and slice them into 12.5 mg doses and take one a day. It can't do more harm than invega does. It's eliminated much faster from the body than invega. I kinda don't want to do it but I don't want to wait this whole year to get somewhat better.

OT; I found out that propranolol reduces invega-induced anxiety a nice bit. I've been sitting on my computer doing stuff for the whole evening instead of just laying on the couch or bed doing nothing. Took a half of a 40 mg pill.

please help me. I have schizophrenia and was injected with invega in may 2018 . I suffered severely with anhedonia, suicidal thoughts and no libido. Now after almost a year, i think im starting to get withdrawals as invega has a long half life. My symptoms went away after a few months but now im starting to feel very suicidal and severly depressed (anhedonia) again. Could this be withdrawls? Also ive made posts on here before but was unable to find this thread. I believe this site was updated recently

Is the side effetc of invega, no emotions no libido no thoughts and others.. is withdrawls but im not sure anhédonia is a "symptome negatif of the illness" but i not an expert is possibly is the side effet of invega..
You need to finish this hell, switching neuroleptics because you are schizophenic and stop medication with this ilness is a mistake .. switching for me.. or stop all of substance antipsychotics but is possible your symptome resurface.

Is the side effetc of invega, no emotions no libido no thoughts and others.. is withdrawls but im not sure anhédonia is a "symptome negatif of the illness" but i not an expert is possibly is the side effet of invega..
You need to finish this hell, switching neuroleptics because you are schizophenic and stop medication with this ilness is a mistake .. switching for me.. or stop all of substance antipsychotics but is possible your symptome resurface.
Well i enjoy being off the drugs as psychosis for me is pretty fun. I just get really high when im off the antipsychotic as i have a dopamine overproduction (schizophrenia) i just dont like hearing voices or not showering (bad hygiene) but the high is better.

if you prefer the high, stop antipsychotics and take your soul in your hand.. practice meditation, go run all of things natural good for brain stop antipsychotics because this shit block receptor dopaminergique … dopamine is pleasure. you take antipsychotics now ? how much injection did you take ?

if you prefer the high, stop antipsychotics and take your soul in your hand.. practice meditation, go run all of things natural good for brain stop antipsychotics because this shit block receptor dopaminergique … dopamine is pleasure. you take antipsychotics now ? how much injection did you take ?
No i was forcibly injected with invega

Well hey guys haven't posted in a while I'm no where near healed, but I'm leaving blue light because of the way they changed the forum I can no longer see the topic and see replies. It just seems to be a bunch of garbage to click on. The old way they had it was perfect, now I get lost clicking on crap trying to find the last post, later guys

Well hey guys haven't posted in a while I'm no where near healed, but I'm leaving blue light because of the way they changed the forum I can no longer see the topic and see replies. It just seems to be a bunch of garbage to click on. The old way they had it was perfect, now I get lost clicking on crap trying to find the last post, later guys
was blueligut changed? I thought so

Good luck in your cure everybody. I read along to see if anyone has found more science behind this. I don't know about taking clozapine to reduce the effects of Invega...sounds risky. I rather just keep using THC. This month for me I have been weening myself off Welbutrin to see how it goes from here. Working 2 months now almost 3 and doing rather well. Just need to lose weight.

Good luck in your cure everybody. I read along to see if anyone has found more science behind this. I don't know about taking clozapine to reduce the effects of Invega...sounds risky. I rather just keep using THC. This month for me I have been weening myself off Welbutrin to see how it goes from here. Working 2 months now almost 3 and doing rather well. Just need to lose weight.
I vape cbd. It seems to calm me

Have you noticed any benefits from taking Wellbutrin? My new pdoc didn't want to put me on Elvanse so she decided to prescribe me some Wellbutrin too. What dose have you been on?

Have you noticed any benefits from taking Wellbutrin? My new pdoc didn't want to put me on Elvanse so she decided to prescribe me some Wellbutrin too. What dose have you been on?
I took 15MG of Adderall daily for 4 months. Took breaks on weekends off.

Welbutrin 100MG 2x a day. Morning and a few hours before bed because the dose can wake you up. Started this in October and kept on it until April now I am currently cutting my pills in half.

Here's a few things I noticed when I was on both:

I had to keep a unique schedule for sleeping. I often napped when I was tired. Got up for work. Took an Adderall and welbutrin and worked thru the night. Took another welbutrin before going home and then sleeping at 11AM so from 9pm to 11AM I would stay up. Now I that I got off Adderall and tapering Welbutrin it's easier to sleep. No signs of invega giving me any issues. I also used a drink called Detoxify.

Emotions - kinda but not really - Its really hard to explain. Thoughts - definitely no.

Anhedonia meaning to me is loving/enjoying the same things I used to like before Invega. That's definitely back to normal.

Don't worry about getting revenge on psychologist hes/she is just a grain of sand in the universe. I understand your angry I was too at the time just be kind to yourself. :)

If you haven't watched my video give it a watch. :)

Hey Dirtyinvega,

I watched your video, thank you for making it. I am proud of your progress you made in 2 years as much of hell as it's been for some of us. I have to say my experience has been different than yours. For me, my emotions have returned along with most of my abilities. I have been able to work, take tests, and care for others in my time off of Invega.

I believe some people will not heal 100% of the way. I think it depends on how many shots they are on and their healing abilities as a person, the ability for them to bounce back. Some will not be able to rebuild and recover the receptors that have been lost and depleted. Also about the brain being it's own recovery tool, I think it goes for everyone that the placebo effect is very powerful, so is having the mental energy to recover. I do not know why it is you lost your emotions, but from the video you seem to be doing well, your speech is good and you articulate well your thoughts came across clearly.

I don't have any suggestions without being too personal. On Invega, I lost my ex gf, my poor kitty passed away as I was coming off (so I felt numb for it thankfully), I was unable to hold a job, bed bound and hopeless, the worse depression as imaginable like you said, it happens when your on the invega and coming off it, there is no true release from this poison until you are well over 5 months in my understanding.

Your video motivated me to do a video, I hope people will see that there is a chance for recovery. I believe you can't rely on the body to do it all itself though, detox drinks, the right combination of antagonistic drugs, and perhaps what saved me the most was THC, some people on here think I am crazy suggesting that but... here is what I found, after I was already using THC.10651

Status
Not open for further replies.