Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been 2 months since my second shot. I requested my hospital records and learned my first shot was 234 mg, not 156 mg as I previously thought. My psychiatrist said 390 (234 + 156) mg in 6 days isn’t overdosing for someone my size (110 lbs, have since gained weight) because the dosage is calculated by brain size and apparently my brain is the same as a large man’s? That doesn’t sound right to me.
My period stopped. For the most part the akathisia stopped, and I stopped drooling at night, yay.
Reading all 3 threads (more like skimming) I really think I’m a negative outlier and my situation is worse than others’ in terms of cognitive impairment, as I can’t read or watch TV and not because I’ve lost interest but because I literally can’t process it—the rate of speech and images is too high, or I zone out reading a single sentence and can’t follow what i'm reading. I can feel my brain straining to take it all in. My problems are cognitive. It feels like all the Invega seeped into my brain and part of it is gone, and I’m too messed up in the head to even experience/notice anhedonia which I know is most of your guys’ main concern. I can feel my brain all the time, a pressure in my head. I get disoriented a lot. My thought process is all scrambled. Speaking takes effort. Idk if body odor has changed. Twice I took adderall to feel halfway normal in terms of expressing myself more but both times it gave me a headache afterward.
I wonder how this compares to having a stroke, in terms of damage and recovery. I’m getting a referral to see a neurologist, but idk how much neurology can help a fried brain.
Feeling hopeless but thought I’d share anyway. I enjoy reading your posts and hearing of your progress :) thanks
Hey, I know what you mean by saying that you can’t process the images and text-speech from a movie...I have the same problem too but for me it’s not that bad like I got 85-90% from a movie and it depends what kind of movie is...but I think that this cognitive damage was way worse for me when I was on the shots, and now improved but it’s not where it should be, yet.
As NoMoreZombie said, patience is the name of the game at the moment. Hope this will be our rescue because I’m fucking tired of this shit..come recovery, hit us!

Hey, I know what you mean by saying that you can’t process the images and text-speech from a movie...I have the same problem too but for me it’s not that bad like I got 85-90% from a movie and it depends what kind of movie is...but I think that this cognitive damage was way worse for me when I was on the shots, and now improved but it’s not where it should be, yet.
As NoMoreZombie said, patience is the name of the game at the moment. Hope this will be our rescue because I’m fucking tired of this shit..come recovery, hit us!
Thank you Bogdan I’m sorry you can relate. I desperately hope my cognition improves with time and I can make positive future updates.
I’m really grateful for this forum too. Thanks to you, goodandhumble, finessinit, Paula etc for updating us!

Hey everyone. I'm back to talk about my journey of coming off Invega Sustenna.
I have received 8 shots and was almost dead by the 9th so I had to really convince my caretaker at the time who was my Dad to get me off the medication. He kept telling me I was too dangerous.
I lived with my ex where then I was able to quit.
She left me by the time I was off the medication and realized who I was and what she did to me so, long story short I had to escape my entire situation at home and move five states away. I am still alive and well and am able to help anyone who needs it with processing through getting off the poison. It has not been an easy journey.
Also I notice every year a new thread or version of (Off Invega) appears so v1 is lost and so is v2 so we always have to constantly build up on our society.
I talked to an individual who thanked me for helping them so I decided to get back here and lend a hand after he insisted that I was capable to know what I am talking about and I don't want to see anyone die on this shyt so I am going to try my best to lend out any information you need. Just give me some time and I will filter through here.
Also another member contacted me off the site and I have not heard from her, name was Paula and hope she is well but I know some people die on this "medication". It almost had me. Poison I mean. Which it is.

I know I said I will be back at month 6 to post, but I’m just wondering if anyone else has a body odor that they didn’t have before invega. I’ve notice my voice is damn different and my body smell. Does anyone else experience body odor and voice change? Did it get better? I’m scared I’m going to sound and smell like shit forever. Damn it damn it damn it
Hey Paula was wondering where you went. It's J, you remember I helped you a few months ago. I am returning to Blue Light to see if I can help.

I feel this exactly. I had major high energy and libido and am off 5 months and am on month 6 off 2 shots 234mg and 156mg
at this point I feel like most the symptoms are gone like (no libido, bad sleep, back pain, suicidal thoughts, anhedonia, smelling weird, weird appetite) But as of last week I feel loads better like I can feel the little bit of dopamine I have and I’m more energetic like I was pre-invega.

The only thing I would say that I still feel is low libido but at least it’s not completely shut off now its just I have to try to get hard instead of feeling it easily.

and also slowness but not to the point where I’m bedlocked and not doing anything the whole day

I would say recovery is possible it just takes a long ass time, but right now I’m about 80%
Recovery is possible.
But to be honest I still suffer from some side effects from the poison but overall I am doing 100x better than I used to be. I used to live off this site and was on v1. and v2. I knew a few oldschoolers on here that said they recovered and moved on. If I went through history I would remember them but it's been a few years and a lot has happened.
Mainly my point is that yeah I forced my libido for the most part to recover as well, I still have to find a partner again since mine left me at the end of recovery but sometimes we see the Truth for what it stands for at the end of the final Window.

It’s been 2 months since my second shot. I requested my hospital records and learned my first shot was 234 mg, not 156 mg as I previously thought. My psychiatrist said 390 (234 + 156) mg in 6 days isn’t overdosing for someone my size (110 lbs, have since gained weight) because the dosage is calculated by brain size and apparently my brain is the same as a large man’s? That doesn’t sound right to me.
My period stopped. For the most part the akathisia stopped, and I stopped drooling at night, yay.
Reading all 3 threads (more like skimming) I really think I’m a negative outlier and my situation is worse than others’ in terms of cognitive impairment, as I can’t read or watch TV and not because I’ve lost interest but because I literally can’t process it—the rate of speech and images is too high, or I zone out reading a single sentence and can’t follow what i'm reading. I can feel my brain straining to take it all in. My problems are cognitive. It feels like all the Invega seeped into my brain and part of it is gone, and I’m too messed up in the head to even experience/notice anhedonia which I know is most of your guys’ main concern. I can feel my brain all the time, a pressure in my head. I get disoriented a lot. My thought process is all scrambled. Speaking takes effort. Idk if body odor has changed. Twice I took adderall to feel halfway normal in terms of expressing myself more but both times it gave me a headache afterward.
I wonder how this compares to having a stroke, in terms of damage and recovery. I’m getting a referral to see a neurologist, but idk how much neurology can help a fried brain.
Feeling hopeless but thought I’d share anyway. I enjoy reading your posts and hearing of your progress :) thanks
Try to stick with Adderall. It was my saving grace for a long time and I was able to save myself by the end because I was on Adderall, Welbutrin, and used Marijuana in combination to restore the brain to normal function.

Hey everyone. I'm back to talk about my journey of coming off Invega Sustenna.
I have received 8 shots and was almost dead by the 9th so I had to really convince my caretaker at the time who was my Dad to get me off the medication. He kept telling me I was too dangerous.
I lived with my ex where then I was able to quit.
She left me by the time I was off the medication and realized who I was and what she did to me so, long story short I had to escape my entire situation at home and move five states away. I am still alive and well and am able to help anyone who needs it with processing through getting off the poison. It has not been an easy journey.
Also I notice every year a new thread or version of (Off Invega) appears so v1 is lost and so is v2 so we always have to constantly build up on our society.
I talked to an individual who thanked me for helping them so I decided to get back here and lend a hand after he insisted that I was capable to know what I am talking about and I don't want to see anyone die on this shyt so I am going to try my best to lend out any information you need. Just give me some time and I will filter through here.
Also another member contacted me off the site and I have not heard from her, name was Paula and hope she is well but I know some people die on this "medication". It almost had me. Poison I mean. Which it is.

Hey! Thanks for coming back to update us! Can you give more details on your recovery? For example, are you able to feel a full range of emotions? Can you feel happiness, anger, cry, etc? You mentioned Adderall and Weed. Do you feel them just as strong as Pre Invega? What about alcohol? Aside from that, how long did your recovery take? And what side effects are you still dealing with?

Hey! Thanks for coming back to update us! Can you give more details on your recovery? For example, are you able to feel a full range of emotions? Can you feel happiness, anger, cry, etc? You mentioned Adderall and Weed. Do you feel them just as strong as Pre Invega? What about alcohol? Aside from that, how long did your recovery take? And what side effects are you still dealing with?
Hey :)
Yeah, I would love to assist, I know Invega has a broad spectrum of topics to cover just feel free to ask questions which makes my life a bit easier.

I feel alcohol 100% and if not stronger than before. I think Invega has compromised some of my coping mechanisms. I feel feelings but I can detach myself from them too. I think it's done something super human to my brain by recovering xD
Marijuana same, but I use CBD now. Before work last year I was always using THC endowed MJ but now I do not have access. It's still great and helps with anxiety and I don't see a problem with using it towards recovery.
Recovery took me about 7-8 months for the mind, but I still have some issues such as with the unbearable itchiness from crap. I guess it filtered out but the plasma takes a different course with the body.
I feel everything almost as normal. I had a serious malfunction with my bones and almost lost my left leg but I restored it with physical therapy but I still need to focus on treating it and taking calcium everyday as often as I can, because the poison is merciless.

I too have noticed itchiness and bone problems.
Hey :)
Yeah, I would love to assist, I know Invega has a broad spectrum of topics to cover just feel free to ask questions which makes my life a bit easier.

I feel alcohol 100% and if not stronger than before. I think Invega has compromised some of my coping mechanisms. I feel feelings but I can detach myself from them too. I think it's done something super human to my brain by recovering xD
Marijuana same, but I use CBD now. Before work last year I was always using THC endowed MJ but now I do not have access. It's still great and helps with anxiety and I don't see a problem with using it towards recovery.
Recovery took me about 7-8 months for the mind, but I still have some issues such as with the unbearable itchiness from crap. I guess it filtered out but the plasma takes a different course with the body.
I feel everything almost as normal. I had a serious malfunction with my bones and almost lost my left leg but I restored it with physical therapy but I still need to focus on treating it and taking calcium everyday as often as I can, because the poison is merciless.
How long has it been for you? I am worried man. I have to noticed bone problems and itchiness. My great fear is I wake up 5 years from now.... and say. I haven't recovered at all. That is my great fear is once the receptors are cooked they dont just magically come back. I am putting my faith in God. I am just worried.... what do you mean your super powers came back? Like your brain became hypersensitive to stimulus again?

I too have noticed itchiness and bone problems.

How long has it been for you? I am worried man. I have to noticed bone problems and itchiness. My great fear is I wake up 5 years from now.... and say. I haven't recovered at all. That is my great fear is once the receptors are cooked they dont just magically come back. I am putting my faith in God. I am just worried.... what do you mean your super powers came back? Like your brain became hypersensitive to stimulus again?
Basically yeah, I am hypersensitive to alcohol of most things, sometimes if I take an anti anxiety at a low dosage it knocks me out.
Yeah, I had bone problems unfortunately from the poison but you need to follow the guidelines other people have planned out and use vitamins to your advantage, keep exercising. I merged my tendons to my bones to become stronger than before so most of what keeps me alive and moving is muscle sometimes. My bones ache too and I am only 28 but I have not given up on life I still am here and spreading the good news that things do get better.
Most of all you need to focus on your health and mental health does bounce back no matter what you do it will recover the drug phases out.
I have alternate moments of reality now because of the poison let me leave it at that, something fk'd up. I just feel different than before, and nothing seems the same, more details later.🤯

Basically yeah, I am hypersensitive to alcohol of most things, sometimes if I take an anti anxiety at a low dosage it knocks me out.
Yeah, I had bone problems unfortunately from the poison but you need to follow the guidelines other people have planned out and use vitamins to your advantage, keep exercising. I merged my tendons to my bones to become stronger than before so most of what keeps me alive and moving is muscle sometimes. My bones ache too and I am only 28 but I have not given up on life I still am here and spreading the good news that things do get better.
Most of all you need to focus on your health and mental health does bounce back no matter what you do it will recover the drug phases out.
I have alternate moments of reality now because of the poison let me leave it at that, something fk'd up. I just feel different than before, and nothing seems the same, more details later.🤯
What's going on man? Did you actually recover?

I guess I wanted to respond to your post. Yes offvega has recovered. I have spoke to him on many occasions and he has told me he’s recovered. Listen it’s hard really hard I know but you have to believe in recovery. I don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel but it has to be there. I’m scared just like you but just think about it any drug you take eventually leaves the body and when it does then you will feel better. The problem I think everyone has now is they believe in recovery but we all want to know how long will it take to recover. We will recover but like I said I don’t want to be like this by year. I’m tired of this misery it’s sooooooooooo hard.

I'll help the best I can but you actually need to motivate yourself into recovery. It does not just appear as easily as it seems. First, the mental unlock is necessary to move again. You got to stimulate your brain, with that their are lists of medications that do benefit your mind towards stimulation. Welubtrin, Adderall, and Marijuana were my choices and with that I took many walks with my ex around the town and stayed at home until I was able to feel alive enough to get a job before she would leave me, so I worked hard and ended up with a physical injury due to the madness of the poison, but not all hope is gone otherwise I wouldn't be here to share.

Yeah.... sometimes it feels like a permanent disability.... I know what you mean by the itching. The scariest part of the drug is it's long lasting side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.