Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food tastes and feels like shit, I'm itchy, dirty, my leg is busted, every minute grinds on until sleep every single day. Its unreal. Dopamine and serotonin should NEVER be messed with. Oh well this is life now I guess. Being dead is actually better than invega. Invega is just plain awful.

no point in idolizing suicide. We should survive to be able to help others and warn them about the Truth and trials you have to face.
Ya, some issues do not disappear, for others , it all depends on who you are. It's a terrible toxic they give to those they lose hope for and it's up to us to crawl out of the basement.

Yeah I did crawl out of the basement. Everyday I live in denial about how I blew it...... i mean waking up day after day after day into a living nightmare is just...... unreal. I'm fearful that oncethe drug does its damage over..... why me. Why us. I was a superman now I'm disabled. I cannot get comfy, I cannot enjoy anything. The world and life on invega is a torture. I was so happy before this. I'm scared that I will never come back. I'm trying to stay positive but there is little hope my brain feels scrambled and my brother thinks the poison is "helping"

Yeah I did crawl out of the basement. Everyday I live in denial about how I blew it...... i mean waking up day after day after day into a living nightmare is just...... unreal. I'm fearful that oncethe drug does its damage over..... why me. Why us. I was a superman now I'm disabled. I cannot get comfy, I cannot enjoy anything. The world and life on invega is a torture. I was so happy before this. I'm scared that I will never come back. I'm trying to stay positive but there is little hope my brain feels scrambled and my brother thinks the poison is "helping"
Why does your brother think it’s helping??

I'm 3 months out since my last injection and not feeling any better since I stopped. I'm still getting immense brain fog to the point where I can't formulate any thoughts. Making decisions is incredibly difficult. Motivating myself to do anything productive is overwhelmingly challenging. I basically feel like I'm going through life without any mental capacity. I try to engage myself with activities but I can't seem to get any reward from doing anything so most of the time I end up doing nothing. The only real improvement I can say is that I've lost 4kg since I stopped the injection.

I'm 3 months out since my last injection and not feeling any better since I stopped. I'm still getting immense brain fog to the point where I can't formulate any thoughts. Making decisions is incredibly difficult. Motivating myself to do anything productive is overwhelmingly challenging. I basically feel like I'm going through life without any mental capacity. I try to engage myself with activities but I can't seem to get any reward from doing anything so most of the time I end up doing nothing. The only real improvement I can say is that I've lost 4kg since I stopped the injection.
This happened to me too. It took me over 6 months to feel feelings again, and that was without therapy for the most part just living life on the edge listening to music and pulling for a Miracle that I would recover. I hardly remember much besides trying everyday to just cook something or make breakfast it was simple a smoothie and music or video games like Phantasy Star Online and then I lost motivation and saw my ex losing interest in me so I forced myself to work to make her proud and yeah it wasn't worth it I have a lot to go over with everyone but in the end we will make it. I been where you are now, do not lose hope, do not lose faith. I am here to show you that you can recover. Love is still within. Just have to find yourself again with patience. It's a jail sentence.

It's been 5.... 5 long years for this Man... 0... and I mean 0 recovery.
5 years? I recovered in a year and a half to about 100% or better depending on the day and situation but I hear that some people do struggle for a long time. I don't believe in 5 years though, it's out of your system by 7 months average. You have to work towards recovery, it is not an easy process to be honest. I lived through it, quite a few shots, so I have the documentation to prove truth. I even worked for almost a year.

5 years? I recovered in a year and a half to about 100% or better depending on the day and situation but I hear that some people do struggle for a long time. I don't believe in 5 years though, it's out of your system by 7 months average. You have to work towards recovery, it is not an easy process to be honest. I lived through it, quite a few shots, so I have the documentation to prove truth. I even worked for almost a year.
What’s your fb, would we be able to talk?

Ya I mean why would he lie? I talked ri
Ya man... he been off the shots 5 years and has experienced 0... 0 recovery. the elephant in the room is these drugs are made by Johnson and Johnson and they destroy the receptors and brain.
These pychopath criminals will be held before GOD and sent to HELL

Recovery is possible.
But to be honest I still suffer from some side effects from the poison but overall I am doing 100x better than I used to be. I used to live off this site and was on v1. and v2. I knew a few oldschoolers on here that said they recovered and moved on. If I went through history I would remember them but it's been a few years and a lot has happened.
Mainly my point is that yeah I forced my libido for the most part to recover as well, I still have to find a partner again since mine left me at the end of recovery but sometimes we see the Truth for what it stands for at the end of the final Window.

How did you force your libido to recover? What does this mean? And did it recover completely.

How did you force your libido to recover? What does this mean? And did it recover completely.
Means forcing myself to have sex or restore myself through ejaculation whatever it took to get back to normal I worked toward it.

Means forcing myself to have sex or restore myself through ejaculation whatever it took to get back to normal I worked toward it.
I'd say I'm back to my full game. I just don't have a partner and I don't relieve myself anymore cause I use the energy from keeping it inside to grow stronger.

I have a update to share. Last night I was able to get drunk and I mean drunk. I felt the happiness from drinking but I had to drink a lot more than usual. Omg today I was so fucking sick from a hangover. I got so sick that I will not be drinking anymore it is not worth the hangover. I’m still damn sick from drinking. Hell I wasn’t able to get drunk at all the last 5 months. Damn it I wish I had my emotions back this is bull shit. Yes I see improvements but I still have a long way to go. Ughhhhh I hate it. So if you do decide to drink be careful because I feel like shit the next day. Don’t over drink you will regret it, but yeah I was drunk. My boyfriend said I was a total different person last night in a bad way lol. We had sex for over a damn hour lol. He was tired lol. If you want to try to drinking wait for 5 months then try it and see if you can feel the effects. Oh it’s not like pre invega but I know I was drunk for the first time since invega.

Ya I mean why would he lie? I talked ri
Ya man... he been off the shots 5 years and has experienced 0... 0 recovery. the elephant in the room is these drugs are made by Johnson and Johnson and they destroy the receptors and brain.
These pychopath criminals will be held before GOD and sent to HELL
You have to remember you are still too early to see improvements. When you start seeing improvements they are so small you still won’t believe you are getting better. Trust me I had 0 sex drive the first 5 months and now I have a sex drive. I was not able to get drunk the first 5 months now I can. It’s still not pre invega because I have no emotions right now. I still don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I might have another 5 months to go because it will be 300 days then the drug is out of your system. I struggle everyday . Even though I recovered some things it’s still hell everyday. I think you’re 3 months off right? I know your pain and suffering. It getting harder for me right now but I have to be strong but yeah everyday is hell on earth.

Ya I got drunk and felt like shit and I still do....
Maybe everyone is just scared of recovery not being possible these drugs are part of a bigger picture it's the NWO

Status
Not open for further replies.