Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I asked this not too long ago, but anyone with any new recovery updates would be great.

AND i thought risperidone was the worst drug ever, this looks like its mean nastier brother with worse side effects. I can feel the horror just by reading your post guys, I feel for ya Plz don't give up anyone In here. ONE Day those mofos from janssen will pay for all the suffering they've caused by pushing these mindfuck meds to otherwise healthy ppl.

I’m sorry for the message earlier. Times get very hard but I have to remember the amazing days the Lord has allowed me to enjoy. Being almost 2 years out with little improvement it’s hard. But I have faith in the Lord that this is only a season. Y’all keep pushing. Better days are coming. The lord didn’t bring us this far to leave us stranded. Proverbs 3:5 let it mediate to the best of your ability.
I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm sorry you haven't recovered yet and I don't know why, but life is still worth living on this horrible drug so don't give up.

AND i thought risperidone was the worst drug ever, this looks like its mean nastier brother with worse side effects. I can feel the horror just by reading your post guys, I feel for ya Plz don't give up anyone In here. ONE Day those mofos from janssen will pay for all the suffering they've caused by pushing these mindfuck meds to otherwise healthy ppl.
With Risperidones counterpart, Risperdal Consta, the half-life is six days vs Invega Sustenna's 49. Still, recovery from Risperdal Consta can take a while. Took me over 10 weeks to recover. And following that ten week period was terrible withdrawal that led to panic attacks and so on. I really don't like pharmaceuticals and I consider the people making these drugs to be domestic terrorists. Not sure how there are positive reviews out there considering it takes away even the most basic of motor skills. I'm pretty sure I could hold a job better if I had down's syndrome than on any of these drugs.

With Risperidones counterpart, Risperdal Consta, the half-life is six days vs Invega Sustenna's 49. Still, recovery from Risperdal Consta can take a while. Took me over 10 weeks to recover. And following that ten week period was terrible withdrawal that led to panic attacks and so on. I really don't like pharmaceuticals and I consider the people making these drugs to be domestic terrorists. Not sure how there are positive reviews out there considering it takes away even the most basic of motor skills. I'm pretty sure I could hold a job better if I had down's syndrome than on any of these drugs.

I almost died on Risperdal in the mental hospital. I think it is much worse than Invega, but Invega has an incredibly long half-life which makes it suck in a different way.

I'm not sure how there are positive reviews for some of these drugs either. I think the companies who make the drugs may be paying people for positive reviews because they don't want people to be scared off by all of the negative reviews.

Are you shitting me man... 49 fking days. That would take a couple years just to feel somewhat normal again...

I'm not sure how there are positive reviews for some of these drugs either. I think the companies who make the drugs may be paying people for positive reviews because they don't want people to be scared off by all of the negative reviews.
They could also be writing them themselves.

Back to taking Saint John's Wort as I'm getting somewhat desperate to get this shit out of me. Based on the time it took for Invega Sustenna to leave my system, I was able to calculate how long it should take for Vraylar to be out. Should be out before the end of April. Really pissed, still, that my doctor suggested Vraylar when I would have been better served on the antipsychotic that I'm currently on. Difference with a pill with such a long half life is you end up taking it every day. Where I might get 12-13 injections in a year, I end up taking 50 times that in the same period! Really wish there was a half life calculator to figure out accumulated doses but as it is that's mostly speculation and metabolism and all sorts of jazz. Must have spent at least 48 hours of my life trying to calculate half lives and when Risperdal and Invega would end. It's been over a month since I've seen a decent window. Can't do Tai Chi, because I can't consistently see the energy I'm working with. Can't do Qi Gong either. I'm used to working with subtle energies and cultivating chi and these medications are basically the bane of even the slightest bit of energy residing in the body.

I still don't understand how that works, either. I would think cultivating chi would give someone a lasting vitality or source of elixir, but it seems like when long acting antipsychotics enter the picture what happens is they deplete the vitality so that your body immediately uses that stored energy just to keep you somewhat more lively than you would have been otherwise.

I'm older now too, so it might take extra time for this to leave my system, but I've already seen some gains. Not recommending these drugs to anyone, myself.

So my parents think that Invega is not effecting me at 4 months off, and I am just crazy and making up side effects. In psychiatry, the patient's view does not matter, so this seems relatively normal I think my dad likes the power over me, and gets pleasure out of this situation. Some things cannot be forgiven. It is kind of funny in a kind of deranged, sad way. I am sure you all have experienced this as well. Does this anger you all? I suppose recovering will be the best revenge.

Hi everyone Im following this forum for many months now like many of you I received 4 injections of invega and I think that it killed the person I was. It made me really suicidal at first and I still suffer from many side effects it is hell I wish I was dead I still have a lot of suicidal thoughts but somewhat I try to have hope in God or in the universe I dont know this is not a life I have been homeless because of this bullshit my family rejected me they think I am making this up I have a lot of hate in me for what htey have done to me I see them laughing and enjoying life and Im here like a vegetable I have put on a lot of weight I have terrible tinnitus severe sexual dysfunction severe fatigue. I pray the Lord please have mercy on us I wish us all a happy future and healing

Hi everyone Im following this forum for many months now like many of you I received 4 injections of invega and I think that it killed the person I was. It made me really suicidal at first and I still suffer from many side effects it is hell I wish I was dead I still have a lot of suicidal thoughts but somewhat I try to have hope in God or in the universe I dont know this is not a life I have been homeless because of this bullshit my family rejected me they think I am making this up I have a lot of hate in me for what htey have done to me I see them laughing and enjoying life and Im here like a vegetable I have put on a lot of weight I have terrible tinnitus severe sexual dysfunction severe fatigue. I pray the Lord please have mercy on us I wish us all a happy future and healing

How many months off are? 4.5 months off for me and no improvement, but that is to be expected.

We will RECOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone ive recovered from a long acting injection before, it took 1 year and 2 months about but i learned that it was possible. im back in the same boat unfortunately as i decided to take adderal which landed me in the hospital again. this time i got the 2 starter injections and am nearing 1 month off in the next couple of days.

I was on the abilify 400mg injection which is just as bad if not worse. if i made it than than anybody else here should be able to. im going through some bad side effects though and I need support because It can feel so lonely. I know from past times how long this can take and im only one month off which can be scary. please pray for me as i will for you.

im hoping i dont suffer as bad since its a different injection and open to the thought that things could go differently this time and not in a bad way but i know what im dealing with here.

so far invega is being less harsh on me than abilify was. I actually get brief windows during these waves which is why im leaning torwards invega not being as harsh. on abilify it seemed like it was constant but invega is up and down for me. I also dont know if thats because im taking cogentin or not but i could sworn i felt relief without it so im just ganna keep taking it if invega pushes me to with its horrid effects

Malakoff, there's no secret cure to this man. It's just waiting it out, simple as that. First four months it disperses from the crystal thingies. Next 6 to 8 months the actual drug slowly hydrolyzes in the blood. That's it! We just gotta wait till all the drug hydrolyzes and gets shit or pissed out unchanged. Then wait like another 2 to 4 weeks for the receptors to recycle. Yes even the "irreversibly antagonized" ones. Like another month and you get new ones anyway.
Did your bloating ever go away ?

Status
Not open for further replies.