Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started feeling pretty good for roughly six hours or so the other day... before abruptly being pulled into another wave.

I've been off of Invega Sustenna for about three months now. So far, I'm not sure if I feel much of a difference yet. Maybe, but it's hard to say. I may feel more motivation. It's still early though and I was on Invega for 16-17 months so I'm expecting my recovery to be longer than the average recovery.

Psychiatrist tries his own medicine. He is still delusional and highly dangerous though.

I would like to see him try a long-acting injectable.

I just found this thread and message board and now I at least know that I'm not alone in this hell because of this poison. I had two injections and the last one was about 2,5 months ago. I still feel like an idiot, can't think straight, difficult to have conversations, I don't feel emotions, I can't cry, I don't get joy or good feeling from anything and I completely lost my creativity. I'm in deep depression and having suicidal thoughts and ..well you know this all. But at least I've noticed some improvement. Little while ago I wasn't able to read, write, draw or even talk. Writing this post feels like a huge task since it's difficult to compile an organized text, but I had to say something. Thank you people for sharing your stories.

Welcome to the crib :) I hope that you will recover fast and believe me you had 2 shots so you will recover in a few months

I just found this thread and message board and now I at least know that I'm not alone in this hell because of this poison. I had two injections and the last one was about 2,5 months ago. I still feel like an idiot, can't think straight, difficult to have conversations, I don't feel emotions, I can't cry, I don't get joy or good feeling from anything and I completely lost my creativity. I'm in deep depression and having suicidal thoughts and ..well you know this all. But at least I've noticed some improvement. Little while ago I wasn't able to read, write, draw or even talk. Writing this post feels like a huge task since it's difficult to compile an organized text, but I had to say something. Thank you people for sharing your stories.

You could recover in like 1 month. That would be great for us all.

I had 2 shots a little over 11 months ago and still suffering from this hell. I really hope there is an end to this soon because I WILL not continue living like this. I hear people say they’ve recovered but I just don’t see how it seems impossible

Are you people suffering from akathisia? This restlesness is driving me crazy. It's like you don't have motivation to do anything, but it's impossible to stay still and you have to do something. And then you do something and you don't get anything positive out from it and it doesn't feel good even if it's something "good" or usefull like exercising. I've been mostly running and swimming, and it feels like my main motivation to run and swim is to make myself tired so that I can get to rest and/or sleep to forget this overall condition. Also cold showers seem to ease this restlesness for a moment.

Are you people suffering from akathisia? This restlesness is driving me crazy. It's like you don't have motivation to do anything, but it's impossible to stay still and you have to do something. And then you do something and you don't get anything positive out from it and it doesn't feel good even if it's something "good" or usefull like exercising. I've been mostly running and swimming, and it feels like my main motivation to run and swim is to make myself tired so that I can get to rest and/or sleep to forget this overall condition. Also cold showers seem to ease this restlesness for a moment.
Yeah I had that issue for like the first 6 months out from my last shot it eventually went away but I still get nothing good out doing anything positive

Has anyone tried Kratom to ease the side effects? I assume it would work since it works on different receptors than dopamine/serotonin.

I suffer from akathisia but it stopped bothering me a while ago.
Does anyone suffer from tinnitus ? Does it goes away?
I don't, but I don't think tinnitus is a side effect of Invega Sustenna.

Finally, the pain in my foot went away. Not sure how close I am to recovery but it should be only a couple more months.

I was able to cry yesterday while listening to a song. I thought I had practically lost my ability to cry, so it may be a sign I'm recovering.

I found this study interesting: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5431400/

Invega has been used for "seriously violent men" in high security hospitals in the UK. So we've taken a drug that is literally being used to help control violent criminals but in the process, destroys your entire personality and will to live. It's strong enough to "tame" violent inmates, yet they just give it away to anyone. I'm not schizophrenic, I'm bipolar. I was told this medication was an easy way to manage manic episodes. I've even heard of Invega used for people with depression. This drug and the people behind it are ruining lives. It's despicable.

Anyone who wants to let others know about Invega Sustenna and the harm it causes, I strongly recommend you give it a negative review at the following sites (and others, if you wish):

Let the world know how bad this drug is.

We will recover ladies and gentlemen!!! I feel for all you suffering. I especially feel for all the childhood abuse victims, as it strikes my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.