• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coming off 1 year .5 insuffulated Herion addicted. Using subs (HELP PLEASE)

Thanks, ya... It's just crazy because my body in the past metoblizes things sooo SLOW! Anyone else?

My advice would be to distance yourself from any scenarios that may remind you of drugs. Get some new friends and hobbies. Maybe spend a lot of time with your gf doing new exciting things. Hang in there you're in dangerous territory mate

Update: Been having a really rough time mentally resisting the drug. Having INTENSE cravings to use again. So weird that like 60 days post H use.. and 1 relapsed its SOOOO bad? I don't get it. I'm not having physical withdrawal really anymore. But the cravings "WANT" to get high is very insane right now... Just wanted to let everyone know. Like I said I want to be honest through this whole thread. Been telling you guys EVERYTHING. Much love...BTW.. Havn't used again.. -Brian

It's normal and it's the paws. I said and am sure many more agreed the physical wds suck but they are like a walk in the park compared to the mental. Brian you need to chill and get a hold of yourself. Think this shit through,maybe re read your thread,don't forget the battle you've fought the pain will be worse each time ,also remember why you quit. You need IMO a physical support group with people you can talk to face to face and hang out with. Don't give in man you can't entertain these lies your mind is telling you!

Hey guys... I'm out here still.. Broke up with the GF.. she said things need to change and needs to move on. Damn is this GOD testing me? Shit is hard right now. Still fighting the fight. Been drinking a little more... Trying to abstain from the devil...

I don't know about god testing you but it's a sad reality of life. Bro I'm not trying to sound harsh but I want you to understand that you are gonna have difficult shit to deal with in sobriety. You didn't have to deal with this shit when you were doing dope because when we do dope we don't deal with anything . Make no mistake Brian life is gonna continue to deal us shit sometimes whether we are sober or using it's just when sober we can deal with it and move on(though it hurts more cause you can actually feel it).
I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend though that sucks! How long were you with her? Were you fucked up the whole time you were with her? The reason I ask is because maybe she never knew the real you which you haven't been this whole year of using. I promise you another one will come along when you aren't looking for it.
Anybody heard from Phil? I wonder how he's doing!

Update:... Life has not been well..I will be starting up again on here shortly. Addiction is real people. wow.

Fuck u seemed like u were doing awesome, I was following this thread and figured And hoped u had moved on with your life...what happened?

Ah, dude!! I'm sorry,- I thought you went quiet because all was going well in your life. Always feel free to PM me if/whenever you'd like to. I get your meaning, yes, addiction is real xxx

Rtp

Did you relapse? Do you have to start back from zero? Whatever happens, there are people on here cheering you on you don't even know about.

We certainly are here for you dude. Loved that you updated us on every step, so that's why I thought u no longer needed us BL champs!!

Keep telling your story and you'll find 100% support here whether you are or aren't using!!

Much love dude,

Rtp ❤️

Hey guys I"m back. I didn't fail completely, although I went back to using again, for about a month.. I threw the rest out last night, and I moved out of my area. Back with my father for awhile. Being 26 I don't feel too bad. This is my last chance. I am not a coward and I"m admitting my faults, and I will continue to track my results again on here from day 1 again. This should be interesting to compare the 2. I will appreaciate teh support form everyone. This time I don't have Tramadol or xanax to help. I have Mutli, VItamind C, Immodium, True Calm. Hylands Restless Legs, Exercise,. I Do have 2 suboxone pills agian. I only plan on taking 1... My protol is going to be 4/2/1/.5/skip/.25/skip/skip/.25/OFF (DOne)

You can do it. I hope this is the last time. I am trying to get back on suboxone. You have more strength than I do. Well, one month, you learned how easy it is to get sucked back in, and that can be the lesson you take from this.
I assume it started as an "I'll just use once" type of thing that spiraled out of control.

I. A new guy watching your progress and you progress will help me with mine.(although I wouldn't mind less graphic and less frequent stomach upset updates)

Day 1: No H
Day 1 Suboxone 2mg. Just took it about 5 mins ago. We will see if I go into precp withdrawal. It's been 18 hours since last H use. I will have Immodium, True Calm, Hylands Restlass LEggs, Mutlivitamin/Vit C for this detox. I can't go back this is my last time ever..EVER.

You won't go back this time. You have got this. You've got it. I am only guessing, but it seems like circumstances stacked against you last time. Not that we aren't responsible for using, I don't mean that, but it sounds like you had a string of unfortunate events happen to you, like losing your girlfriend and everything. This time just remember how much want to quit, hard much the process of quitting sucks. Because even though you used, you are right back on here quitting again.

so I'm saying you obviously want to be done. You have proven you have what it takes to get the job done and get clean. They do say on here quite a lot, getting clean is the easy part, staying clean is the hard part. I don't know, I think they are both hard! But next time post before you use, let people talk you out of it.

But out we aren't there yet, first you have to get clean. How did the induction to subs go?

Day 2 withdrawal Journey. My sub induction process was 18 hours after my last Herion use. I only took 1.75-2mg For my first dose. I felt a bit of discomfort after, but nothing too bad, it wased withdawals quite a bit just off the barely 2mg. Last tiem I started this process with 16mg... I havnt taken any today yet. I am going to look at around 1mg. so Day 1: 2mg Day 2: 1mg Day 3 .50mg Day 4) .25mg Day 5 Skip, Day 6(.25) Day 7 Skip, Day 8) Skip Day 9(.25mg) Day 10 (DONE) My whole suboxone process is only going to use 4.5-5 ish mg of suboxone. Not even a full one. Thats crazy. I don't want the withdrawal to linger on as long as it did last time,which I feel like I was withdrawaing form the sub last time. I was only on for baout 2 weeks... but still. If I cold turkey without Subs, I usually see the light at about day 7... Soo... Feeling sick 2-3 weeks after subs doesnt make sense to me. I started my supplement regimine, and exercise to help. Do you think I'll heal faster on doing a taper that is using less MG of subs? or does the MG not matter.. thansk yall

Day 1: 2mg Sub (11:30am) 18 hours post last H use.
Day 2: 1mg Sub (5:00am)

Well I only took 2 mg yesterday and 1mg soo far today... My last attempt at this day 1 I had 16mg... So... 3mg in 2 days is def much much less, I figure withdrawal will be not as ben getting off bupe then. I plan on only dosing about 6 times and 1 week.my taper is the following 2/1/.5/.25/125/skip/.125/Done. My symtoms seem to be worse then last time I did this, but It must be from the lower amount of Sub. Do you guys think your brain heals and starts to develop its own endorphins/dop/seratonin etc while on this low dose? Maybe thats why I"m withdrawaling faster, since I'm almost doing it Cold Turkey. No tramadol/Xanax/ this time around. GOOD!