• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Subthread] LSD & Ketamine

Acid + K is absolutely stellar.

The only word that I can think of that sums up the experience is synergy.

You get the free flowing imagination, enhanced colours and visuals of acid that mixes perfectly with the "go anywhere, log into anything" matrix sensation of ketamine. It adds up to be a VERY effective psychological tool, as you will probably have an enhanced perspective on problem solving for any troubles currently in your life.

Go for it, you won't regret it!!! Just remember to do the K a little after the peak, and start with small bumps/lines and work up if need be.

Thanks for your reply!

Now I know theres a huge difference between Ketamine and a K-hole, would you recommend k-holing during this trip?

Leave K holing for another day. This time start off low and work your way up to a moderate/high dose but without K holing.

I will definetly make sure I write a trip report, althought I'm the worst writer ever, I wouldn't be able to make sense of anything.
Oh well. This combo won't be happening for awhile so I have lots of time to research and prepare.

college_dropout said:
Leave K holing for another day. This time start off low and work your way up to a moderate/high dose but without K holing.
Well I would really like to take this experience to its full potential, seeing as how I won't get an opportunity to do it again for a very long time. I am thinking about k-holing before I try this combo, to see if I can get comfortable with it. Only thing is, my current source is likely to have extremely cut K.

If your k is extremely cut, then it is definitely a very bad idea to try to k-hole on acid. Even if it was pure it would be a bad idea to k-hole on acid unless you were very experienced with both compounds.

Trogdor said:
If your k is extremely cut, then it is definitely a very bad idea to try to k-hole on acid. Even if it was pure it would be a bad idea to k-hole on acid unless you were very experienced with both compounds.
Sorry if I didn't word that right, the k I'd get prior to my combination COULD be cut, this is just a guess.
But the k I'd be on during the acid would be pure.

Depending on my enviroment during the experience I'll decide whether I'd want to k-hole or not.
But I'll definetly do what I can to try to attain some Ketamine before my combo, I'll give k-holing a shot.

For the sake of harm reduction, I must strongly suggest that you do no jump straight into a k-hole while on lsd, especially if you've never k-holed before, as you'll probably be biting off way more than you can chew.

Trogdor said:
For the sake of harm reduction, I must strongly suggest that you do no jump straight into a k-hole while on lsd, especially if you've never k-holed before, as you'll probably be biting off way more than you can chew.
Alright, I'll try my best to k-hole prior to my combination. If I don't manage to find any ketamine by when the time comes to do the combo I will most likely not K-hole, depending on the conditions. But as I said before, I want to maximize this experience as it's a very rare one. I could be a fool, but I'm pretty sure my mouth is big enough to chew said big bites. But I am most likely a fool.:p

Thank you for all your advice, and anymore would be even more appreciated.

ty!

connor said:
Thanks for your reply!

Now I know theres a huge difference between Ketamine and a K-hole, would you recommend k-holing during this trip?

I wouldn't. I did the first time i mixed the two and it was horrible, mind you i was in a nightclub so not the best setting.

I am looking to do this combination myself soon so let us know how it goes.

Have a hit of nitrous on it if you do combine them/have availability to nitrous/ or do nitrous. Trust me, it's grand. ;)

(((...search engine...)))

ketamine and mushrooms was in my top 3 most powerful trips ever. the combination was breathtaking... i imagine acid would be just as cool, if not cooler.

going into the hole while on acid is absolutley incredible. it lasts much longer than a normal k-hole, and everything is much more crisp and real.

LSD+K is a great combo, but you will want to do a few smaller doses first during the trip to get a feel for it before blasting into a K-hole.

I really like K, I *LOVE* LSD, but going into a k-hole while on LSD proved to be a bit scary/uncomfortable, and I consider myself expierenced with both. In the end I liked it. and I'll do it again, but it still left me a bit shaken in the 'what am I? where am I? is this the same reality?' kind of mindset for a little while.

K is fairly short acting, and the come up is very quick when snorting it. This makes it very easy to gradually increase your dosage until you hit the place you want to be. You dont need to go railing a fat line right away to thrust yourself into a K-hole, work your way upto it doing little bumps once every few minutes.

A few months ago I found out exactly how powerful this combo could be. I had already taken 2 & 1/2 strong blotters and at about the 4 hour point (just before the golden hours begin) I IM'ed 120mg of ketamine. It was an informal 'trip night' at my friends place so I found a quietplace in the room where his computer was; stuck on a compilation CD and....

Nothing prepares you for a K-hole on a reasonable dose of acid (probably most full blown psychedelics as well). I remember images & whole realities passing through 'me', or the etherial entity I felt like. These were all triggered by the music that happened to be playing and two tracks in particular set in chain a series of events that were - words fail me. The first was 'Dead Queen' by Espers, which is a psychedelic/folk type band crossed with the Velvet Underground style of drone from a violin. I wen't through a huge 'Wicker Man' type experience which was strangly calm. It must have been when I was coming out that 'Teardrop' by Massive attack started. Total clean joy just washed me and carried me away like a mental tsunami and infused into me from every direction at once.

Next thing I can remember is another BLer (tribal girl) coming in to see if I was OK! OK... I'm sitting in a chair, tears streaming down my face in a semi shocked state, mumbling incoherently about, to use a line from The Small Faces,"It's all too beautiful".

Only the third ++++ I've ever experienced. I was totally psychologically naked at that point and she just put an arm around me, smiled and hugged me. Another episode of tears, half completed utterances and looking gobsmacked...

I can still remember that feeling of lightness/light fairly clearly and I'm pretty certain it'll still be there the day I kick the bucket.

So, it is not to be entered into unless you're absolutely certain that you understand just how far from comfortable reality you'll go. You will cease to exist and be reconstituted in the space of 1 hour. If this goes wrong.turns around and bites you in the arse, it'll be the stuff of nightmares for years to come. This needs to be prepared for memntally and really isn't suited to a spur of the moment decision for almost anybody, even if you have a fair bit experience with both drugs.

Be prepared to be made to understand, in no uncertain terms...

great combo.

3 weeks ago I
ate 2 hits of strong liquid lsd....2o minutes later i IM 100 mg of K.

definetly a ++++ trip.

I traveld to many places and found out that God=Life.

Another good combo I would like to reccommed is 2ce+mushrooms+ketamine

For me this was the most earth-shattering experience I've ever had. I was on the beach and dosed 3 fairly potent blotters and about 2 hrs into it I started doing K...or maybe the k did ME I don't know.

I had one hell of an out of body experience. As the K took hold I could literally feel my body detach and "float" up into the clouds. I remember smelling the atmosphere as my body mixed with the clouds...I'll never forget that smell!

the two def work together very well. strange tho. i remeber when i was c***ed on acid did the k. after the enevitable urge/need/compulsion to lie down in the fetal position. i could only groan in awe as my arm glowed purple and a thousand cuts appeard (don't worry, they were good cuts) all over, stretching from the fingertips to the shoulder. that bit of skin on the inside of the arm (opposite the elbow) turned into a giant female rude part. it sounds scary but was actually very fun. they were good cuts. i most remeber turning my face into the pillow and staring into a huge abbyss! thousands of thousands of metres deep. perhaps even to the ends of time. i def would not recommend the hole while on acid. the hole is awseome but would prob overtake the acid and just be a reg hole. also if you do k it'll take up some time. esp if your snorting. when i did it seemed that the ket part was normal length but when i sat up a whole 5 hours had passed and i was on the way down.
well cool tho.