• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Tryptamines

^It's a nice combo at sensible doses. Couple of grams of mushies and 2C-B in 5 mg increments is luvverly.

Maybe I'll try 2g of mush and 10mg of 2cb. What I thought I could handle I couldn't. It all seemed like a dream.

Can someone elaborate on or link me to an experience report of a 2c-b/DMT combo? A friend told me that he used Mescaline as a base of all his psychedelic experiences with new chemicals as the Mescaline had always lent a calm and relaxed mindstate to other more overwhelming psychedelics like Shrooms and LSD, I'm thinking about trying this for my first DMT experience; lead in with 15ish mgs of 2c-b and hit a fat bowl of deemstahs.

Ive tried 2 or 3 times LSD + 2CB - visually just added colour and some more complex patterns/fractals nothing really outstanding , mentally not more introspection but more distraction hell yes, lsd acts like a microscope zooming the unique "sensual" energy of this compound (aka get horny as hell).

Last edited:
so.. was thinking of combining mushrooms with something.... 2cb seems like a good option. my intention is to retain some of the depth of mushies, but with a more positive push and perhaps a visual kick from the 2cb. alternatively, i was considering 2c-c.
any recomendations on a dose for the combo? im pretty experienced with both, but im not looking for a raving all encompassing experience, just a fun night. im thinking .... 2g mushies + 10mg 2c-b taken together? or a little appart?

no experience with the combo, but 2C-X have a longer come-up and longer duration overall (at least when taken orally). i'd rather take the 2C-B first and then, when it starts kicking the mushrooms, so they peak at the same time.

well true, but perhaps theres some advantage to not having them peak at the same time, more like varying the trip... im thinking instead of climbing hte highest mountain around, take the scenic route on a couple of close together peaks :)

also 2c-b/c last ~6-8h or less, and mushrooms are quite close, at least in my case they go for at least 4-5h....

thanks for the input! i like bumping these old threads :)

2C-B + 5Meo-Dalt was not a good combo IME. The body high was very uncomfortable and thats really all I could focus on. Maybe at lower doses It would be better but as far as I remember I kept the doses fairly low.

magic mushies and 2c-b combo safe?

will it be safe to take mushies and 20mg 2c-b? =D
has any one tried the rc compounds with mushrooms?

Yeah, no direct contraindications, but as stated above may want to lower the dose. FYI, I personally haven't had great results combining trypts & phens. Seems like I just kinda get halfway there on both as opposed to experiencing something additive. However I have read a good many accounts of people enjoying it. YMMV.

One thing you have to be careful of if you have a sensitive stomach: if you take the 2C-B first, it may be hard to eat the mushrooms and keep them down.

If you are looking for a full on but not overwhelming experience I would suggest consuming 1.5-2.0 grams of mushrooms, depending on strength then dose 15 mg of 2c-b once you have started to peak on the mushrooms. If you can handle the stomach issues I like to reverse the order but like jhoppa said it can sometimes be hard to munch down mushies when you are already tripping. I find when I combine two psychedelics or MDMA the first compound usually flavors the trip the most.

Its safe on your body ime just be prepared to trip pretty hard. I like to eat them all at once or split my mushroom dose in 2 and eat half with my 2c-x compound and eat the rest of the fungus when i want to eat more which is usually pretty quickly. I have only had the chance to do cubensis+2c-e but 2c-b isn't far from that. Be careful though do not overdose it, i did it once and it wasn't a pleasant 8-10 hours and i only had 1 gram of strong cubes that wore off after 4 hours then i was in 2c-e mode for a good while, i had around 30-40mgs of 2ce which i thought was 17-20mgs, i fucked up it was my fault.

-MXE and mushrooms is intense to, only did once but i have had the chance to try mxe+4-aco-dmt F. a handful of times. I like Actylpsilocin+MXE a lot more though, i figured the mxe would comfort me during a mushroom trip but it did the exact opposite i was very uncomfortable for for hours.
-Fungus+ 20mgs of Actylpsilocin is also really nice, although i only ate a gram it was still intense. very colorful visuals, headspace/body high was nice to, i laughed for the majority of the trip. This combo is on my to do list again higher doses of both will be consumed along with hash oil this time, wanting to see if i can take it further this time.

Happy tripping! enjoy yourself, i don't have access to 2c-b at the moment or else i would be seeing how this combo is for myself lol. Also if you don't want to eat mushrooms while your already tripping you could cut your mushrooms up with scissors and shove them into capsules if you have access to capsules.

Last edited:
Merged, the combination is pretty safe.

Simple serotonergic psychedelics (5-HT2A agonists / partial agonists) should all be okay to combine...

Once I mixed 2c-b+ketamine+dmt and it was one of the most amazing trips of my life. I hit the dmt pip in my backyard and stood frozen in the same spot forever in the pitch darkness completely lost in the visuals, head space, and euphoria. I saw a river of black water come flowing through my backyard and right up to my feet.

Once I mixed 2c-b+ketamine+dmt and it was one of the most amazing trips of my life. I hit the dmt pip in my backyard and stood frozen in the same spot forever in the pitch darkness completely lost in the visuals, head space, and euphoria. I saw a river of black water come flowing through my backyard and right up to my feet.

What were your doses of each? Sounds like the kind of combination I'd love, though I feel like the doses would have to be lowered notably for each compound in order to remember any of it afterwards.

2C-B + anything is pretty much bound to be a wonderful experience and I've wanted to mix it with DMT for a while, and while I've yet to try Ketamine + DMT I know when I tried MXE + DMT the dissociative edge really took me to a unique place.

I took 12mg of 4-HO-DiPT along with ~5mg of 2C-B insufflated at a Papadosio show a couple days ago. It was too low of a dose to have any sort of mindfuck, but there was a definite mood lift along with some laughing fits. The main thing to note on this combination is how horny I became. Holy SHIT is sex good on this combo! Recommended to all!

What were your doses of each? Sounds like the kind of combination I'd love, though I feel like the doses would have to be lowered notably for each compound in order to remember any of it afterwards.

2C-B + anything is pretty much bound to be a wonderful experience and I've wanted to mix it with DMT for a while, and while I've yet to try Ketamine + DMT I know when I tried MXE + DMT the dissociative edge really took me to a unique place.

It was a long time ago so I can't remember exactly but I think I did around 20mgs 2c-b, 70mgs of ketamine, and 15-20mgs of dmt. I was already coming off the peak of the peak of the 2c-b when I hit the dmt. When I did 16mgs of 2c-b 2 weeks ago I smoked a tiny pinch of dmt during the height of my 2c-b peak while not powerful as my other trip due to the doses being lowered and not having and ketamine it still retained the same synergy.

I took 12mg of 4-HO-DiPT along with ~5mg of 2C-B insufflated at a Papadosio show a couple days ago. It was too low of a dose to have any sort of mindfuck, but there was a definite mood lift along with some laughing fits. The main thing to note on this combination is how horny I became. Holy SHIT is sex good on this combo! Recommended to all!

were they both insuflated doses? any visuals at that dose range?

i do indeed think this is quite the sexy combo, as both of those substances are very good on their own for such activities...

Can anyone recommend dosages for 2C-B + 4-AcO-MET? I'm looking for the intesity level of about 3g shrooms, 200ug LSD, around there. Not too crazy, but not dissapointingly mellow either.
I just don't know how much these two would synergize with each other.