• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Tryptamines

DMT smoked at the tail end of a 2C-B trip seemed to make it more colorful, but the 2C-B was mostly gone so it's hard to say.

I did 2cb for the first time this weekend and rather recklessly did mushrooms along with it. I did 15mg and around 2 - 2.5 g. respectively.

It was absolutely fantastic and euphoric. A much better combo than MDMA and shrooms for me. I did it in a club and was dancing like a nutter for a while. I was concerned at some points about being too wasted but the 2cb seemed to keep the mushrooms in check and gave it a nice positive push.

I noticed quite a bit of a dissociative effect, at some points a sense of my hands position seemed to vanish. I weirdly tasted honey at one point and imagined I had bee wings. I guess the whole b thing... There was a lot of hilarity at what I perceived was the nonsensical stuff people were doing. Outside the club it was like the last days of rome people rolling on the floor drunk, girls having fights with their best friends... On mushrooms I would have probably gone into a dark place and been terrified. On this combination I just found it funny.

The walk to a friends house then a cycle home was truely magical and I think will become one of my most treasured psychedelic memories.

Last edited:
I had 20mg of 4-ACO-DMT + 20mg 2cb + ketamine + nitrous + weed at a psytrance festival the weekend before last & it was amazing but I enjoyed the 300ug LSD+125MG MDMA+ 190mg MDA + ket + nos + weed I had the second night way more! way more rewarding and euphoric. LSD is my favorite drug again!