• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Other

I never combined 2C-B with anything, but it's such a great drug on its own that I can see it going well with anything.
It's a damn shame I have exactly 0mg in my possession.

I think when I did my first nexus flip I took around 220mg of MDMA in two doses and maybe 15mg of 2C-B 2.5-3 hours after my redose and that was pretty much perfect for me. It created an extremely euphoric but very different entity than both substances on their own. The body feeling, the closed eye visuals and the physical euphoria were insane, I really need to revisit this combination some time, it's been a while. Even thinking about it makes my mouth water lol. I combined 5-MAPB with a little bit of 4-HO-MET a few weeks ago and while it was a really good combination it doesn't hold a candle to MDMA + 2C-B. They just stacked on top of each other without interacting too much while MDMA and 2C-B create a completely different, extremely euphoric, synergistic high when timed properly.

Yup AL-LAD + 2C-B was the best psychedelic combination up to date, completely obliterated my field of vision. Tripped absolute sack that day. Good times

Last edited:
Damn i'd never combine 2C-B with anything. 2C-B-fly on the other hand: 5mg with 2gr+ phenibut and you're set for an amazingly deep night of movie watching. Highly recommend Blade Runner 2049 or Dune with someone who's close to you. Alone should be fine too.