• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Other

AMD- my preferred doses are pretty much exactly what you stated, but I've tried higher and lower, with higher getting quickly into the amnesioid state, and lower being lovely but not reaching the full potential of the mid range dosing you suggested. Most of my experimenting was done with the HBr salt of the 2C-B, and I recall an absolutely lovely trip with 33 mg of the HBr, followed by 100 mg of great MDA an hour later. Some people like to wait longer in the pairing of MDX and 2C-B, a la shulgin, but an hour or so was perfect for me as it avoided the delirium (mostly ;)) but allowed for some fantastic overlays of the climbs and peaks. Best of both worlds :) I dont recall ever throwing a tryptamine into such a mix ( well, LSD once, and due to the excessive doses of all it was total overkill) but on paper it looks like a great idea. Luckily you can decide as you go!

Cheers

Right on, it is delicate work attempting to skate the line between delirium & absolute unitary being, oceanic oneness or what have you ;) May or not bring a couple 10mg "just in case" doses of 4-AcO-DET, i'm still kinda torn on it... probably bring it along & cross that bridge when i come to it. Also contemplated bringing a bit of k, but pretty sure that will result in what i refer to as the "drug salad effect" and probably amnesia & delirium, ha.

Ended up going with 120mg MDA about an hour and 10 or 15min after 30mg 2c-b (HCl). Definitely a great combo, lots of fun, not too difficult to talk to people, granted I was in a very psychedelic friendly environment :) I did briefly cross over to to some delirious amnesia, but not very severely, just some explicit memory not so good moments, ha. Thanks for the recommendations!

I'm planning on doing some 2-cb and MDA this weekend for a concert. I was thinking about adding in a little 5-meo-mipt. There was a guy on this thread who talked about it earlier but there was no discussion.

2-CB+MDA+5-MeO-Mipt= good idea or bad?

Yeah it's cool but my advice would be go easy on the dosage. They potentiate each other quote a lot so a bit goes a long way.

I was mainly wondering because the list of dangerous combos says not to mix the MDx's and 5-MeO-mipt/dipt

I've tried that combo before and for me I needed a really high dose. Then again 40mg 2cb is the threshold for me so I don't know. Titrate it up till you hit the sweetspot

I once did 2C-B halfway trough a LSD trip,and it was crazy. I was watching alice in wonderland and I spaced out to the point where I actually thought I was a part of the movie. Also lovely visuals when not watching the TV.

Earlier in this thread it was said 2C-B and amphetamines should be a safe combination, but the "should be" vibe of it wasn't terribly confidence inspiring, any more insight on the safety of 2C-B and prescription amphetamines? Specifically Adderall IR and Vyvanse(Lisdexamfetamine)...

Earlier in this thread it was said 2C-B and amphetamines should be a safe combination, but the "should be" vibe of it wasn't terribly confidence inspiring, any more insight on the safety of 2C-B and prescription amphetamines? Specifically Adderall IR and Vyvanse(Lisdexamfetamine)...
I've taken a moderate dose of "street speed" twice with 2C-B with no problems, actually it was really nice. One time I took it when the 2C-B had started to wear off but the night was still young and I thought a little speed might do the trick and how it did! Had a real blast.

Second time I had taken some speed earlier on the day and later took 2C-B, no problems.

NOTE: what should maybe be taken to consideration though, my 2C-B wasn't from a clearly labelled source but from a green pill with a JL Audio logo, allegedly containing 2C-B. So there's always chance that it wasn't 2C-B, but it definitely was a psychedelic drug that matches 2C-B's effects profile and duration etc.

I vote for 2c-b with small amounts of smoked DMT. In fact I vote for anything with small amounts of smoked DMT.
Yea 2c-b+dmt is one of my favorite combos especially with some K added into the mix. It's a great combo to just sit in my backyard while stargazing.

2c-b+mda is something Iv'e been wanting to try. How does snorting a small dose like 10mgs once the mda starts peaking. I usually don't snort 2c-b but I think it might be good in this situation because of the shortened duration since I don't want to still be tripping when I come down on the mda. The fact I'll also be doing K with it will dull the nasty burn.

I don't usually enjoy mixing psychedelics, but I find that MET really rounds out the 2C-B experience for me, making it more full and satisfying. It also doesn't increase side effects, which must psychedelic combos do for me

I have yet to try MET, personally. But I did combine 2C-B and 4-HO-MET once and it produced a wonderful, deep trip, with some of the most vivid and narrative CEVs along to music that I've ever experienced.

One of the nicest drug combinations I've ever done was 2C-B on top of LSD.

I skimmed through this thread and didn't find any mention of aMT + 2CB.

Did I read a post of you on Erowid Xorkoth ?

Recently I tried 1cP-LSD (25mcg) and 2CB (16,5mg) and loved it. Very clearheaded, lovey, social, ...

I also tried 10mg aMT and 7 hours later 16,5mg 2CB once.

Now there is a bigger rave coming up and I would like to try 30mg aMT and after 6-7 hours 16,5mg 2C-B. I don't see why this wouldn't be a wonderful combination but I thought to check here anyway. Anyone care to weigh in ?

I have taken 2C-B countless times and in various doses and combinations. This drug mixes well with almost everything. I have combined it with amphetamine, cocaine, MDMA, cannabis, ketamine, 2-FDCK, DCK, GHB, EtOH, phenibut, 2C-C and AL-LAD and I didn‘t have a single bad experience with any of those. Although, the amphetamine/2C-B mix wasn‘t exactly comfortable.

One of the most fun combinations was actually 2C-B + GHB. The physical euphoria and the sex I had while on it were absolutely mind-blowing. Highly recommend trying this one.

MDMA + 2C-B and 2C-B + ketamine are also really good and definitely worth a shot.

The crown goes to AL-LAD + 2C-B (+THC concentrate and alcohol) though. The visuals on this combination were fucking mental. I was basically incapacitated for two hours because it was so overwhelming (in a good way). I couldn’t really talk or do anything, I could just observe. Everyone around me looked like a freaking GTA San Andreas character. The apples on the tree in my garden were spinning like crazy and looked like shiny Christmas tree balls. When I looked over to a friend of mine the apple tree ripped itself out of the ground and planted itself right back into the same spot (that‘s what it looked like in the corner of my eye). I went over to the pool, put my head under water and was flooded by insane geometry and an explosion of colors. I then laid down on a sunbed and a friend came to check on me. I could not identify or comprehend basic facial features I just laid there absolutely confused. Ears, eyes, the mouth, it just did not make any sense. I just nodded and somehow managed to communicate that I was alright. I think this was one of my most, if not the most memorable trip I‘ve ever had (happened on 26/07/2019). It was also extremely euphoric and despite the intensity not scary at all.

If you have both of those compounds, don‘t miss out on this combination.

Last edited:
One of the most fun combinations was actually 2C-B + GHB. The physical euphoria and the sex I had while on it were absolutely mind-blowing. Highly recommend trying this one.
It blew my mind how euphoric 2C-B+GHB was. I really can't think of a drug or combination that was more euphoric. It was much more euphoric than MDMA, for example. I did MXE+2C-B a few times and I don't remember that being nearly as euphoric either, and MXE was always one of the most euphoric drugs for me.

You don't need much either. Even just 1g NaGHB had me feeling it hard, and I wasn't on a high dose of 2C-B either. I'm surprised how few reports of GHB combined with psychedelics I've been able to find on the internet. I'm definitely going to mix it with some others in the future, maybe a 4-sub next.

Tried phenibut+THC+2C-B last night and it was really euphoric. Tbh, I think 2C-B synergizes much better with phenibut than 2C-C. I'm quickly realizing 2C-B has one of the best body highs out there. Whenever I shifted my awareness to a different region of my body, the body high would shift to that region as well.

Oh yea, @Psychestim I remember I actually did an MDMA+2C-B+Ketamine combo as well back in 2016. Back then I could never time the 2C-B right to maintain the MDMA roll. It would just make me trip instead. But when I added the ketamine I kept seeing these randomly generated scenes in my mind.

In one of them I was at a mall kiosk and these Yuuzhan Vong-esque creatures were covering me in gold bracelets and bangles. When I stammered "what the fuck" my girlfriend asked me what happened, and I was like "this scene I just saw was so bizarre". And then she said she saw the same thing and I was like, "what was it?", and she said I was being dressed up by these weird looking people.

That AL-LAD combo sounds nuts btw.