• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Other

Methylone and 2c-b was divune. I plan to ytu a 2c-b/MDMA comvo at the weekend which I have no doubr will be beautiful.

lucky you!! have fun.

i'm kinda guesing that if it goes well with mdma + methylone it should be good with mephedrone, i'll find out this weekend....

anyone have any ideas what it would be like mixed with mephedrone? is there any obvious reason why this could be dangerous?? (other than its a drug, i mean brain chemisty wise). i wanna get the best out of my 2cbs but can't get mdma in the foreseeable future.

its basically wasted with mephedrone. took quite small doses of each. could barely have a conversation because my mind was so constantly scattered, couldn't concentrate enough to even talk shit. got visuals but also just couldn't really see, nothing had a proper boundary, even finding the song titles i wanted was difficult, and basically didn't happen cos i forgot thats what i was doing after 2 seconds.

Has anyone tried combining this with 5-APB or 6-APB?

What about with alcohol?

I've combined 2C-E with alcohol a few times and found it is actually quite an enjoyable mix as it heightens the euphoria, makes the visuals seem less robotic and more colourful, and gets rid of the uncomfortable body feeling. I was wondering if 2C-B works similarly well in this combination or not.

I've read about mixing it with 6-APB and it adds up nicely.

I think some phens like 2C-P mix well with alcohol (as you said, you can get rid of that uncomfortable body feeling), however 2C-B for me was way too "tryptamine-ish". I can't really describe it, but while it's not as euphoric as, say, 6-APB, mixing it with alcohol would dull the trip. It's already very colorful, and it doesn't do as much discomfort on the body as other 2C-x. The body feeling is more of pleasurable.

I don't know how much people drink to get drunk, but I get somewhat drunk from 3 beers and if I were to ever mix 2C-B with alcohol I wouldn't go for more than half a beer - I like alcohol in such dosages that don't dull drugs' effects but instead add a little to euphoria and muscle/body relaxation.

Alcohol might be good for helping relax you if the visuals disturb you. I want to try this with Molly next.

havent mixed lsd with anything yet but 2c-b mdma seemed to be a waste 20-25 mg of 2c-b and ur set fuck the mdma

Has anyone tried 2C-B + Methylone? I may try it this evening at a reggae/rap festival if my friend brings Methylone and I decide to take 2C-B rather than 2C-E, wanted to know if anyone's tried it and if the combination was worth it or if I should just do one and save the other for another day? :)

LSD + 2c-b was the most outrageously visual night of my life. Euphoric but.. Detached. Beautiful, a truly useless state of being however. I'm not sure how well I could have pulled off casual conversation lol, or any real therapeutic development. Tripping balls, was the state, to be sure.... Silent, uneasy. Slow. Time dilated to an extreme level..

I want to try it again someday, at higher dosages. Maybe the sex will be better at a higher dosage.... The LSD seemed to "zoom in" my sex drive, whereas on 2c-b I usually bang away for a good long fuckin while with LSD+2c-b it was like.. The sex started, "oh wow that feels amazing", skeet. No time to last at all just felt way way way way way too good to do anything other than jizz.. I'll go slower next time I think haha.

Has anyone tried 2C-B + Methylone? I may try it this evening at a reggae/rap festival if my friend brings Methylone and I decide to take 2C-B rather than 2C-E, wanted to know if anyone's tried it and if the combination was worth it or if I should just do one and save the other for another day? :)
I have done it several times and it works very well for me. I think they synergies perfectly.
I usually start with snorting a few lines of methylone and then add 5 mg bumps of snorted 2c-b till I get where I want to be. But I would expect bombing both at the same time would be nice as well.

Well I ended up eating the 2C-B and then bombing some Methylone 30 minutes later and it was perfect. Had a few beers ready for the comedown and it was a really brilliant combo.

I had 15mg 2c-b (insufflated) and then 175mg methlyone (oral) at T+3 hours with success. Once the methylone fully kicked in I couldn't really tell I was on 2c-b anymore, but the body high felt a lot stronger and it was an extremely erotic couple of hours after that. Very, very erotic.

Planning on trying 2c-b+MDA next month sometime. Guessing it'll be the tits. Seen a few mentions with apbs & mdma or mdma+mdma, anyone here tried it with straight MDA? Contemplating throwing in a smallish dose of 4-AcO-DET as well :-D

I have combine 2C-B with the following drugs: MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, DMT and weed.

One of the combinations have been 2c-b+MDMA+ketamine+mushrooms(and weed through the evening). Each taken after the peak of eachother. About 20 minutes after the mushrooms were ingested(2-2½g.) a DMT-like state was induced for approximately 1 hour, then the mushroomtrip faded to be very mellow.
It was actually undistinguishable from a DMT-trip, except for the duration of the vivid and ultrafast multiplying visuals.

Another combination have been 2c-b+mdma+lsd(and weed through the evening)..

All experiences have been very nice, although very intense! :D

Planning on trying 2c-b+MDA next month sometime. Guessing it'll be the tits. Seen a few mentions with apbs & mdma or mdma+mdma, anyone here tried it with straight MDA? Contemplating throwing in a smallish dose of 4-AcO-DET as well :-D

I've done this combo several times, and have a few recs based on these experiences. Taking them simultaneously will result in a very weird delirium, even more so than MDMA+ 2-CB simultaneously. And while by themselves I prefer MDA over MDMA I would say combined with 2-CB the MDMA suits me better. I have had great trips with MDA and 2-CB, and for me they shone best by taking the 2-CB and then an hour or two into it taking the MDA. Going MDA first is cool, but seems less "usable", resulting in a super fun but extremely blurry delirious amnesia. Let us know how it goes. Hve fun.

After a night of 2c-b 20mg redosed 3 times insuflatted and all the lung busting laughter that ensues, a nice 20mg dose of 2ce really helps wind it down and help you reflect back on the trip and make you nestle up and just gaze at the rest of the night and lets you soak it all in, its a nice contrast from the crazy visual masterpeice party time tripping of the 2cb then to the more insightful flowing carpet trails tripping of the 2ce

15mg, 22.5mg, and 30mg of 2C-B were combined with 750ug and 1200ug of 25i-NBOMe with great success. Beautiful flowing visuals reminiscent of lava, accompanied by an excellent body high.

No vasocnostriction or heart problems either, would recommend!

I've done this combo several times, and have a few recs based on these experiences. Taking them simultaneously will result in a very weird delirium, even more so than MDMA+ 2-CB simultaneously. And while by themselves I prefer MDA over MDMA I would say combined with 2-CB the MDMA suits me better. I have had great trips with MDA and 2-CB, and for me they shone best by taking the 2-CB and then an hour or two into it taking the MDA. Going MDA first is cool, but seems less "usable", resulting in a super fun but extremely blurry delirious amnesia. Let us know how it goes. Hve fun.

thanks a bunch! was thinking i'd probably take the MDA about an hour after the 2c-b, potentially adding the 4-AcO-DET an hour or two later, if i deem it wise ;) and likely only a smallish dose of that anyway. Would you say there are any substantial benefits to waiting longer than roughly an hour (or about how long it takes the 2c-b to kick in & level off a bit, usually bout an hour for me)?

Oh, and what size doses have you used? I've taken both the batches i have before & was thinking 25-30mg of 2c-b (enough for a solid trip) & 100-125mg of MDA (definitely enough for a proper "roll," with this stuff anyway) Would prefer to avoid the amnesia, blurry & fun as it may be ;)

Last edited:
has anyone tried 2cb + 4-aco-dmt?

i have not tried many RCs, nor either of these two in much depth...but they seem to have a similar duration and dosage for my individual body chemistry. i like ~35 mg of each, and the meat of the trip is over in about 6 hours for each.

seem like they may mix well.

i've mixed LSD with 2cb. ~150 ug + 19 mg, dosed together. i had quite a visual experience while walking in the park, and it did become a bit non-functional (but i still made my way home etc) it was quite cold that day, and i happened to get a bloody nose from the cold dry weather...on my first combo with psychedelics. kinda killed the trip after that...

i feel that LSD is better without 2cb, since 2cb can give me a headache sometimes. i would maybe rather had ~90 ug LSD and ~30 mg 2cb. meaning a low dose of LSD with higher 2cb dose. IME, the LSD overwhelmed the 2cb i think.

AMD- my preferred doses are pretty much exactly what you stated, but I've tried higher and lower, with higher getting quickly into the amnesioid state, and lower being lovely but not reaching the full potential of the mid range dosing you suggested. Most of my experimenting was done with the HBr salt of the 2C-B, and I recall an absolutely lovely trip with 33 mg of the HBr, followed by 100 mg of great MDA an hour later. Some people like to wait longer in the pairing of MDX and 2C-B, a la shulgin, but an hour or so was perfect for me as it avoided the delirium (mostly ;)) but allowed for some fantastic overlays of the climbs and peaks. Best of both worlds :) I dont recall ever throwing a tryptamine into such a mix ( well, LSD once, and due to the excessive doses of all it was total overkill) but on paper it looks like a great idea. Luckily you can decide as you go!

Cheers

I vote for 2c-b with small amounts of smoked DMT. In fact I vote for anything with small amounts of smoked DMT.