• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

^^ sounds like even if it was uncomfortable during the trip, it was a valuable experience in some way though

this gives some incredible body rushes, music appreciation is totally insane, and such hornyness that one tim had to go to WC oh yeah... this is a dangerous combo in public, totally off my tits ;)

2C-D can be used in place of 2C-B.

Try taking some 2C-D at the tail end of MDMA - it's fantastic. a little bit goes a long way!

For mainly sexual purposes, what's the ideal dosage of 2c-b and how long to wait to consume it after taking the MDMA? Not really looking for a highly trippy or insightful experience, just a loved-up horny feeling at home with just another person. Is 10mg of 2c-b enough for this purpose?

Also, really how much of an aphrodisiac is 2c-b? Does sex really become a lot better, including intensity of orgasms? As an aphrodisiac combo with MDMA, is it better than GHB?

For mainly sexual purposes, what's the ideal dosage of 2c-b and how long to wait to consume it after taking the MDMA? Not really looking for a highly trippy or insightful experience, just a loved-up horny feeling at home with just another person. Is 10mg of 2c-b enough for this purpose?

Also, really how much of an aphrodisiac is 2c-b? Does sex really become a lot better, including intensity of orgasms? As an aphrodisiac combo with MDMA, is it better than GHB?

I am curious as well.

^^ I was eventually lucky enough to try this combo a few months back. We had one 140mg dose of MDMA at 11pm, then another at 1am with 20mg of 2cb at the same time. Wow. The night was erm, messy. The visuals really pleasant but not strong. Just warping walls and things like that. One of the biggest physical effects was a trembling jaw for some odd reason. Then again, I used to get that with acid.

Anyway, to your question. We ended up back at a hotel room around 4am. Really clear headed by then, and just in a lovely place mood wise. Still slightly trippy, but yet clean at the same time. We ended up taking a shower and turning the light off. Fukin Hell! We were instantly transported into some bottomless kind of perspex tube that seemed to illuminate itself. It was such an intense and immediate trip that I've never experienced before. The 2cb had just come into its own. We then turned our attentions to each other and it really was a very, very intense feeling. It was like we were other people in other bodies. Very intense. So yeah, sex is good. All good :)

I would jump at the chance of this combo again, in terms of it's overall feeling, and it's potential for nice sexy time. Unfortunately, here in the UK, it's like rocking horse shit, so I fear a long wait.

If you do get the chance of sexy time with this, I would HIGHLY recommend the pitch black shower trick =D

I would rather leave the party on mdma than on 2c-b. Does anyone have experience with taking mdma at the end of the 2c-b plateau, so that it kicks in just before the come down? Is there any reason this wouldn't be enjoyable or with greater risk of negative side-effects?

On friday I took 160mg of top notch mdma followed by an 80mg snorted booster dose a couple hours later when I went back to my room with my friend. He had never tripped before and I introduced him to the psychedelic world with a small snorted dose of 2c-b. 30-45min after the mdma booster dose I snorted 25mg 2c-b at the park and after the unpleasant comeup it was an excellent combo to socialize and enjoy the euphoria/visuals. For some reason I didn't seem to have too many CEV's which are usually the main visuals in my 2c-b trips. Instead everything would warp, grow and change colors more than I've experienced with other psychedelics.

I've red all the posts about MDMA and 2c-b and I didn't find much info on this; MDMA and 2c-b taken at the same time. By that i mean "spicing" a drop of MDMA with some 2c-b. Sort of like E-capsules. I'm doing this in two days and I already decided how to dose it, but I am of course open to suggestions :)

Any tips/experiences with this? Its the amount of 2c-b that is the the issue, I'm thining 100-110mg MDMA and 4-7mg 2-cb. The 2c-b is high quality.

^ Way too light on the 2C-B. When I combo it's 140 MDMA, and 15mg of 2C-B. 15mg is still a low 2C-B dose; no visuals at all, just an adjunct to the MDMA.

Timing shouldn't affect your doses too much. To have any real 2C-B effect I'd recommend putting a '1' in front of your numbers. MDMA is on the low side but to each their own; I only use it once or twice a year so when I do, I want the full experience.

^ Way too light on the 2C-B. When I combo it's 140 MDMA, and 15mg of 2C-B. 15mg is still a low 2C-B dose; no visuals at all, just an adjunct to the MDMA.

Timing shouldn't affect your doses too much. To have any real 2C-B effect I'd recommend putting a '1' in front of your numbers. MDMA is on the low side but to each their own; I only use it once or twice a year so when I do, I want the full experience.

Yeah I was thinking of upping the MDMA, but not the 2c-b. I tried the capsules, dosage was 100mg mdma/5mg 2c-b, twice(+1T) and the 2c-b hit me way harder than i expected! Some friends did a tab of 20mg 2c-b(blue omega) after a MDMA unit(some after two units) and they had about the same experience as I did when did the same thing only with a lower dose of 2c-b. Yet this time with the capsules it had an rly strong LSD feel to it, no visuals but my vision was acid-like. And I ate I decent meal three hour before the stuff as well so it kinda surprised me.

I had a great time with the new feel though. The MDMA was crystals, I pulverized them myself and the 2c-b was a pulverized Omega split in four capsules(two people 5mgx2 each). I'm positive it was the Omega that made the feel, but I want to get my hands on some powder:D I might try to up the MDMA as you say, just not 140mg because of the double dropping. And I'll use 1-2mg less 2c-b. Gotta try your combo once though.

i tried this combo at 23mg 2c-b w/ 135mg mdma with additional 80mg of mdma +2 hours. produces very powerful effects. changed the emotions brought forth by the mdma and made them quite powerful. i preffer this to the lsd+mdma combo

2c-b/ then molly

how much 2cb is a good dose to take before taking some mdma or is it best to just eat the 2c-b and leave the mdma out.

or how bout taking like 100-150mg of "molly" then eating say 10mg or 15mg of 2c-b about 2 hours after swallowing molly? any input would be appreciated this is my first time with 2c-b and i enjoy lsd more than anything as it seems to be the easiest to enjoy yourself on and have a BLAST AND HALF

thanks i didnt know where it went and just posted in 2c-b thread :( i was like whats going on here :p

also is it suggested to mix the two together or drop one and then drop the other - and what order is said to be best if dropping one and then the other ...

i think taking one then the other would be better than mixing them together for the first time and swallowing them at once - however im all about others input

No problem, I was just about to PM you to let you know but saw you posted here already. Have a read through the other pages and you might find some answers. I haven't tried this combo myself, or even 2C-B itself unfortunately :(

Has anyone tried taking a dose of 2C-B & then a dose of MDMA about 6 hours later? Really just want to know if taking the 2C-B earlier on in the day will decrease the effects of the MDMA later on the eve.

no It shouldn't do. I went on a 2-cb trip during the day and then partied that night with mdma. The only thing is that trips can be exhausting and you might not be bothered. Also 2cb trips don't really last for 6 hours unless you take a really high dosage.