• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

How much is 0.2 gr MDMA on top of 30 mg 2C-B? It's been such a long time ago since I did MDMA and most of my psychedelic use was rather introspective. So I was wondering if it's still safe, or will I be blown away? :p

well certainly, though i've never tried the combo, those are quite strong doses of both substances, so i would expect a somewhat intense experience.

that said, alot of people give the combo rave reviews, & there's lots of discussion about what order to drop in, etc. i believe it was one of the shulgins who suggested MDMA first & then 2c-b on the comedown, to help integrate what you learned from the MDMA experience.

psyduck, if i were you i would drop 150 mg mdma then boost with the other 50mg if u see fit.
when u stat to come down from the molly take the 2c-b.

great combo.

And the doses sound fine to me though ymmv

Does the 2c-b dose mitigate the mdma crash? Mdma comedowns aren't the worst I can think of, but they motivate me to *try* things like xanax, not psychedelics.

Thought I'd add my two cents here. A few nights ago I came upon some pills containing 2cb and MDxx. I popped two, a low dose for my friends and I, and we all had this amazing, trippy roll party. The evening was conducted as though we were just rolling, only the peak lasted 4 hours. We all were on 2 pills, and all 15 people noted how strong of a roll it was for only two pils.

The extended roll time allowed us to explore our relationships with one another, which took new depth and meaning as we have all known one another for some time.

I was lucky enough to consume a good dose of pure GHB with my pills, and at about 2 and 3 hours in I took small (20-40mg) bumps of K. That blasted the trip off, I don't see how anyone would be taking 200mg plus doses, like a previous poster stated. These hits left me in awe of my surroundings, my life, my friends, my world.

So yeah, my first time with that combo knocked my socks off, but trying the comedown of mdma on some 2cb sounds like fun as well. Personally though, the trip rolling was beyond my previous conception of great, even a solid dose of MDA comes no where near that combo

I'm surprised to see so many people actually recommending that a psych be taken on the comedown of a roll! lol my god that just sounds disasterous, who wants to be tripping and crashing? Must not be how it goes down I guess..

Only time I've tried this combo was fuckin great, made an amaaaaazing cap with 180mg mdma and 20 mg of 2cb. Popped it and headed downtown on my bike to try and meet up with 200 or so other like minded individuals for a night time ride all through the city... I of course arrived late, AND lost my friend (who apparently turned around, went home, and had the WORST night of his life throwing up in bed??) Luckily I hooked up with about 20 others who arrived late, and after a few cell phone calls, which i was MORE than happy to donate at this point lol, we had found the group and began hauling ass across the city to find them! My stomach was fuckin rocked at the 1 hour point and I started to sweat and nearly puked, but I started to drink a beer while we were riding and I stabalized fairly quickly. Stomach got a bit much a couple times, but pot killed it. And I was loving smoking pot with everyone I could talk to lol I was soooo social that night, which I never am in public really, so it was quite the eye opener for me :)
Ended up actually talkin to this kid for a long time, we went to a bar then back to his place to smoke, then I headed out on my way back home at like 6am after having started riding at 11pm. The ride home was pure bliss. I bought some sun glasses at the nearest gas station and was on my way in peace

I've tried this combination a handful of times, in both orders and several timings. Overall I can say this has a beautiful synergy. Of course it depends on numerous factors but it can range from 1+1=2 which is sometimes something to hope for when combining compounds that are a little alike, to some kind of totally new thing that defies rating.
The occasion that stuck out for me, was one where I arrived at a party, having stopped to collect 2C-B on the way and receiving a dose of GHB for the way there hehe, then at the tiny party (with just a handful of friends) used a - for me - moderate dose of 2C-B, at least plenty enough, and adding some weed to it. Then there was some nitrous passed which catapulted the trip into a really interesting bit where I felt like a lush squishy bear and I visualized my nerve pathways as futuristic gymnastic highways where gymnasts literally breakdanced through a maze all encompassed in a huge crystal tube. Now THAT's what I call brain gymnastics!
Then when the plateau of the 2C-B was about threatening to wane I laid some lines of pure crystal MDMA (i'd say 100 mg). At that point I was baffled sitting in my friends desk chair, in the next room to the party. For at least half an hour I felt like love at first sight. MDMA has a reputation for mimicking loving feelings but this was the one and only time it was exactly like the moment of laying my eyes upon a soulmate without someone actually being there.

Behold the power of this combination (though there were other factors as there always are)!!!!!!!

^pepper have you ever stacked with a mescaline peak?

I'm surprised to see so many people actually recommending that a psych be taken on the comedown of a roll! lol my god that just sounds disastrous, who wants to be tripping and crashing? Must not be how it goes down I guess..

So I got around to giving this one a shot. On New Years after rolling for a good 4 hours I broke out a capsule of 2cb and shared it with some friends. We all snorted about 6mg each and it really was quite nice =) The crash disappeared, body high picked up, had some amaaazing sex, and got some nice visuals. It was pleasant, lasted a good two hours. Not bad for such a small amount! I was really worried it would be bad to find myself tripping while coming off the molly, but my head space actually cleared up and improved from the downward slope it was starting. I would definitely repeat the experience :)

^pepper have you ever stacked with a mescaline peak?

Actually yes I have. I determined that I prefer mescaline by itself than with MDMA mixed in.

However in the case of LSD I very much prefer the peaks to be stacked.

I think I'm going to try the stacked peaks first anyways; I get what you're saying though :)

Oh I agree, I think mescaline by itself is utter perfection. The only time I have combined it with MDMA was well into the experience, about 5 hours after the peak hit (maybe 9 hours after ingestion). It was beautiful to say the least,you should give that a go :)

I tried this combo 2 days ago, and it was the best drug combination i have tried..

I dosed the mdma (120mg) at 8pm, and then dosed 20mg of 2cb at 10pm.
it was very intens, specially after i toked a little weed ( the weed actually made the trip a little negative) maybe to the during of set and setting ( was hosting a lan-party)

Next time i will dose the 2cb 30mins after the mdma.

GREAT COMBO

Would love to try this combo.

2c-b & MDE was a ton of fun. =D

wow... reading some of the feedback here has got my aardvark all worked up and curious about the subjectives to be had in an mdma-chased-by-2C-X combo.

Am I to understand that the mdma's serotonergic effects will correct for what my aardvark claims to have personally found to be a most decidedly _antagonistic_ effect when it comes to the serotonin receptors?

just in case the answer's already here, I'll reread the thread :)

peace

D

Merged - please, use the search engine and the Psychedelic Index to find this kind of subthread. Since MDMA has its own forum at 'ecstacy discussion', this one could have been found through the 2C-B page.

On-topic: this combo is pretty glowing! One time it gave me the distinct feeling of 'love at first sight' revolving around no one in particular. Mind, nay, heart-blowing. :)
Pay attention to the timing though, apparently it's best not to take them together but space 2C-B and MDMA apart.

MDMA and 2C-B combo (again)

Hello fellow heads.

OK, I know there are pages and pages of posts regarding this apparently tasty combo, and I have read most. But just wanted to get peoples latest views on it really. It seems the consensus is to take the 2C-B after the main peak of the MDMA, but I'm more interested in the doses.

Normally I will take 150mg of MDMA and it will floor me nicely, then I will top up with the same 90 min later or so. Assuming I can locate the goodies OK, the intention is to drop the 2C-B around 2 hours after the initial MDMA dose. SO the question is...would topping up with maybe 100mg of MDMA and 2C-B at the same time be wise, or just take the 2C-B instead of the MD top up? I was thinking of taking 20mg btw. On that note, just how dose dependant is it? I read on one of the many threads that 20mg is twice as strong as 18mg. Is there some odd richter scale going off here?

This would be my first time with any 2C's, but not in any way my first time with psychedelics. So I am a tough cookie...normally =D

Last edited:
Why not take 2CB first?

I always do acid before molly because acid doesn't work well when your serotonin receptors have already been hit by another chemical stimulus in a short time-span.

And 2CB is a serotonin receptor agonist like acid, so I don't know if it is wisest to do the molly first. I'm not saying molly first is totally futile, but I think 2CB first would be smarter to get more bang for your buck.

You'll probably have an easier time staying awake this way too because the 2CB won't be peaking when the molly is losing effect.

Why not take 2CB first?

I always do acid before molly because acid doesn't work well when your serotonin receptors have already been hit by another chemical stimulus in a short time-span.

And 2CB is a serotonin receptor agonist like acid, so I don't know if it is wisest to do the molly first. I'm not saying molly first is totally futile, but I think 2CB first would be smarter to get more bang for your buck.

You'll probably have an easier time staying awake this way too because the 2CB won't be peaking when the molly is losing effect.

Shulgin and a lot of other people have written reports saying that after the initial MDMA peak if you take 2cb, the 2cb will lengthen the roll and make it a more trippy euphoric roll.

Shulgin and a lot of other people have written reports saying that after the initial MDMA peak if you take 2cb, the 2cb will lengthen the roll and make it a more trippy euphoric roll.

Yeah that was my take on it. Some people seem to enjoy the 2C-B first or at the same time, but most report the best effects after the MD peak as Shulgin reported.

What about the sensitivity of the 2C-B dose?