• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

how big of a difference is dosing 32mg of 2c-b as supposed to 28mg? will the visuals increase? does the mdma enhance these visuals and add diferent aspects to it? duration any longer from adding mdma?

what would you say to someone trying this combo for their first time at a giant rave (i go for the music by the way)? will the lights and sound be too much? how will i react to being around 20,000 people? it didn't seem to bother me at all when i was on 2c-b in public, but that was a much lower dose.

i'm very eager to what awaits with this combo. i do plan on bumping k throughout the night as well.

The experience is very different. I am one who does not find 2C-B very good on its own, but with MDMA it was absolutely mind-blowing and beyond "powerful." I would seriously consider taking a lesser dosage, or saving it for a different occasion. The experience will be nothing like a regular 2C-B trip.

i planned on taking a very low dosage of mdma about 3 hours after the 2c-b though. and then an hour after the low dosage of mdma, i will dose another low dosage. it usually takes me an hour atleast to feel mdma also. maybe i will go with 27mg of 2c-b followed by 50mg of mdma 2 hours later? it's just the 28mg i dosed kind of dissapointed me until around the 3-4 hour mark, so that's why i have been thinking of 32mg.

To me and my wife MDMA followed by 2C-B is our most preferred psychedelic experience. We've probably done it at least 2 dozen times, without it losing any of its marvelous lustre. While we are both fans of 2C- class drugs, like MGS neither one of us likes to take 2C-B by itself, only after first taking MDMA.

re: dosage in general I see no reason to go higher than 20-24mg unless one already knowns they have a high tolerance to 2C-B. My wife usually takes 20mg. She tried 24mg once and found it at the edge of discomfortable for her, and she does not want to repeat that high a dose. But if you've already found 28mg less than you desired, then I'd still add no more than 2-4mg at a time.

I haven't seen too much note of timing here (maybe I missed it) but for me the best is the classic timing of waiting til the MDMA at least starts wearing off before taking the 2C-B.

muchas gracias for the thread title change, IMO the last thing we need is more "cute" but vague slang terms. They only serve to cause confusion, and to make drugs which many of us respectfully take rather seriously seem like a kiddie game. It's really not so hard to say "I took ecstasy then I took some 2C-B"!

Last edited:
2CB is ratehr boring IMO. However, mixed with MDMA, it can be truly fantastic. I prefer higher doses of 2CB, like 30-40 mg. Take both at the exact same time. Chill on a beautiful beach somewhere.

BTW, it seems like there's a lot more 2C-B HBr around than there used to be. Since slightly higher doses of the HBr are required than for the HCl, I think we should start to mention which salt, if known, was taken when discussing the effects of certain dosages. All dosages mentioned in my post above are for the HCL salt.

I was a bit disappointed with it actually, had been looking forward to trying the combo for *ages*, finally managed it recently, and TBH i would have enjoyed the 2c-b better on it's own. That said though i did only eat 20mg initially, doing another 10mg an hour later, and it'd taken 30mg to really affect me by itself.
Visuals were quite good, but nothing compared to how it was by itself. Made me puke, which is never fun but wasn't too traumatic, everything was feeling pretty surreal by the end of the night but not to an unmanageable degree.

Reading all this though, i'm wondering whether to try again for NYE.. Would the rolls i'd taken have been a factor in it not being so good? They were more MDA than MDMA, but i prefer that anyway, & would've thought it'd make for a fantastic mix with 2c-b?

IzaBadger! said:
I was a bit disappointed with it actually, had been looking forward to trying the combo for *ages*, finally managed it recently, and TBH i would have enjoyed the 2c-b better on it's own. That said though i did only eat 20mg initially, doing another 10mg an hour later, and it'd taken 30mg to really affect me by itself.
Visuals were quite good, but nothing compared to how it was by itself. Made me puke, which is never fun but wasn't too traumatic, everything was feeling pretty surreal by the end of the night but not to an unmanageable degree.

Reading all this though, i'm wondering whether to try again for NYE.. Would the rolls i'd taken have been a factor in it not being so good? They were more MDA than MDMA, but i prefer that anyway, & would've thought it'd make for a fantastic mix with 2c-b?

For some reason the combo seems to become most porfound when you take your 2c-b about an hour before you come down from your last roll. Try rolling then taking the 2c-b when your night should be just about over.

/\ This may have been my mistake, think i dropped another pill about 45mins before the 2c-b..

Will try that instead, with the full 30mg :) ..should also make for a healthier new years day, ending the pills earlier rather than caning the odd one too many! ;)

Ocinteeni said:
i plan on dosing 32mg of 2c-b and 50mg of mdma at an upcoming giant electronic music festival (rave). 28mg of 2c-b seemed to dissapoint me until the 3 hour mark, but the visuals we're still not at the intensity i expected. it did leave me rather intrigued by the intensity. so i figured 32mg and some pure mdma might do the trick.

more intense than candyflipping eh?

haha an electronic music festival... we just call them parties where im at

isnt the dose of mdma 120mg? i wish i could get pure mdma

i call them parties too. it's just not people all do.
yes the dose for mdma is 75-125mg.

i have new plans for tomorrow. i will be dosing 27mg along with 75mg of mdma. when do you think i should throw the mdma in? or should i dose 75mg of mdma and then follow that by the 2c-b? i know i won't really even feel 75mg, so that's why i wanted to add it after the 2c-b, but who knows...

Seriously, I'm telling you guys that say 2c-b is kinda ho-hum... try a full dose (whatever that is for you) with a solid dose of MDMA. Spacing it out a little bit so that I take the 2c-b about 1.5 hours or so first seems best for me. damn, its great. It really takes it to a whole new level.

The colors, the euphoria, the happy go lucky skip around like an idiot feeling... its fantastic. I *HIGHLY* recommend this be done in a wooded nature setting.

fizzacyst said:
Seriously, I'm telling you guys that say 2c-b is kinda ho-hum... try a full dose (whatever that is for you) with a solid dose of MDMA. Spacing it out a little bit so that I take the 2c-b about 1.5 hours or so first seems best for me. damn, its great. It really takes it to a whole new level.

The colors, the euphoria, the happy go lucky skip around like an idiot feeling... its fantastic. I *HIGHLY* recommend this be done in a wooded nature setting.

Follow the advice of the Shulgin's and take your 2c-b at the tail end of your MDMA experience for optimal results. That was one of the most intense, euphoric experiences of my life, and a +4.

2C-B + MDMA for sure. I wouldn't think that 5-MeO-MiPT + 2C-B would be as interesting as 2C-B + MDMA.

MDMA has its uses... but it will definitely wreck you proper... I hate the emotional state of distress that MDMA usage leaves me in.

Though I will say this... Taking ALA after MDMA usage helps me out a LOT.

what are your guys thoughts on the 2c-b/mdma combo? I'm pretty much sitting on 80mg 2c-b right now and I was hoping to try this soon.

delta_9 said:
what are your guys thoughts on the 2c-b/mdma combo? I'm pretty much sitting on 80mg 2c-b right now and I was hoping to try this soon.

This is the greatest combo ever. Heed the advice of the Shulgins, and enjoy your MDMA experience and follow it up with about 3/4 your normal dose of 2c-b, and prepare to trip HARD. Believe it or not, I found this combo much more intense than
LSD + MDMA. It also gave me one of only two ++++'s in my life =D

^Very worthwhile, Id reccomend dosing the 2c-b ~5 hours after the MDMA, or at the least wait untill the MDMA peak is over

What is the best way to mix 2C-B and MDMA?

It seems (since they have similar durations) that they would be awesome to take at the same time. Or am I wrong?

Should I take the 2C-B before the MDMA, or vice versa? If so, how long should I wait in between dosing? Should I take the 2C-B after I'm riding the MDMA peak for a while (few hrs)?

I think taking them both at once (like 23mg 2C-B + 230mg MDMA) would be awesome. Someone please confirm my hypothesis ASAP (because I plan on doing it today).