• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

The general consensus seems to be to take the 2cb after the peak of the mdma if you want to get the most from it , also be carefull of the dosage it can get a little intense from experience , taking 230mg of mdma with 2-cb would be way to much for me but hey everyones different , none more so maybe than where the correct dosage of 2cb is concerned.

Well, brief trip report:

22:00 took 1x mdma pill each
23:00 took another half each

felt intoxicated by the mdma.

23:30 took another half mdma each
23:45 took ~15mg 2CB each

after a while started to think the 2cb was doing something, but not quite sure. Took another 10mg each.

After about 15 - 20 minutes my better half was staring at her hands saying they looked like they were made out of a bed matress. Nothing startling happening to me yet.

About 10 minutes later it all got intense! Started to feel cool down my left side at first, then all over. It was like a fresh cool breeze had come over me.
Then the intense visual hallucinations started. Everything in the room was sort of made of unfolding squares, like unravelling origami. Colours were distinctly brighter and warmer. Marks on the walls looked really dirty, basically it's like someone turned up the gain on my eyes 1000%.

During the experience we dropped another couple of mdma tabs each, meaning we'd had five each in total. This didn't seem to do much although it might have pushed the 2cb in a particular direction, but basically felt clean 2cb feeling rather than clammy mdma feeling all along.

Was aware of hairs everywhere, and dirty fingers.

Visuals (open eye) were just astounding. Kind of cartoony and bright and stuff. At one point my girlfriend's skin instead of glowing bright yellow, went metallic green in parts, kind of like tree or military material.

I was suckling on her breasts and there was a distinct lovely sweet flavour. Honestly thought I was drinking something.

Started to come back to baseline at about 4:00. She was still going so I took another 8mg which did nothing except make me hot and sweaty again and stay awake longer.

We haven't actually slept yet.

All in all it was quite super. Really surprised & amazed. I'm just wondering now whether the OEVs would be the same had we not taken MDMA.

We didn't wait for the come-down from MDMA before taking 2CB. I think next time we probably will so that we get the pleasure of the MDMA first and then move onto the 2cb-ness.

I wonder how 2c-e compares. Are the OEVs similar? Or is it quite different altogether?

After a night on the MDMA then 25mg 2C-B at 5hours, i smoked nealy a whole 30g of tobacco, i was chainsmoking like a muthafucker. A 30g will normally last we at least a week

has anyone tried a MDMA, 2c-b, k combo?

i'm thinking of taking MDMA and 2c-b and just doing little lines of k throughout the night. i really don't want to be overwhelmed since i'll be in a public place but it seems like it would be fun.

maybe i should try MDMA and 2c-b first before i add in anything else.

thoughts/advice appreciated :)

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
has anyone tried a MDMA, 2c-b, k combo?

i'm thinking of taking MDMA and 2c-b and just doing little lines of k throughout the night. i really don't want to be overwhelmed since i'll be in a public place but it seems like it would be fun.

maybe i should try MDMA and 2c-b first before i add in anything else.

thoughts/advice appreciated :)

I was so VERY close to making this happen, but the K connect fell through. But it seems like it would be the ultimate club drug coctail :D

^ i have everything needed, i'm just a bit worried that since i'll be doing such a low dose of ketamine i'll start to freak out or something weird will happen.

would anyone care to enlighten me on what dosage of each (2c-b and MDMA) i should take when combining them? also, when should i take each? i was told to take them simultaneously as they both have similar comeup/duration of trip/comedown lengths but i just want to be sure.

TIA :)

I like 120-150mg MDMA, 20-28mg 2c-b. I let that run its course for a bit (taking either the MDMA or the 2c-b first and waiting an hour or so), then just fucking blasting myself with 120-160mg K, with another 200mg or so split up into 8 lines at the ready.

bumps are neat, but they keep me from going to "that place" should I want to later on.

but bear in mind I'm off my rocker on this, and can't convey thoughts very well. when the K comes into teh picture i go into zombie mode.

fizzacyst said:
I like 120-150mg MDMA, 20-28mg 2c-b. I let that run its course for a bit (taking either the MDMA or the 2c-b first and waiting an hour or so), then just fucking blasting myself with 120-160mg K, with another 200mg or so split up into 8 lines at the ready.

bumps are neat, but they keep me from going to "that place" should I want to later on.

but bear in mind I'm off my rocker on this, and can't convey thoughts very well. when the K comes into teh picture i go into zombie mode.

yea, that's what i'm worried about. i turn into a complete zombie after i do a strong dose of k and i usually k-hole for about an hour then wake up and take another 30 min or so to "come to." i highly doubt i'll be able to stay in one place if i choose to do the k (loads of people, the place i'm going to be taking it is not really suited for someone to be that fucked up) so i might just do it after i completely come down from the 2c-b/MDMA.

fizzacyst said:

fyi these are incredbily high doses - gentle reader, you will probably not need as much as this to obtain a +3

all i have to say is HOLY SHIT! MDMA and 2c-b are PERFECT together. 26mg 2c-b and 2 pills...i was good for the night.

damn, i must do it again

Anyone else get like a pressure at the back of your throat... and like a continual saliva "presence" ?

ok....so tonight the decision is 2c-b first, or MDMA first.
Which order do you guys recomend?

MDMA first then 2c-b when you have practically come down. It is truly lovely. Shulgin recommends dosing the two this way, so you can't go wrong.

I'd like to just mention that Shulgin is just another guy, albeit a wonderful guy, and we're all affected differently. Personally I disagree with some of his conclusions, for example that MDMA is a good drug. We are all affected differently.

Nevertheless, I recommend this order for this particular combo as well. ;)

2bees, or not 2bees...that is the question!?!

Ok, so I have the rolls and I have the bees. I have read the posts about how to do them together, but I need to hear from someone who has done the bees at different times during the roll and what is the best. Help a brother out here, just looking for the best timing.

Thanks,
J

Do you mean combining 2cb and mdma? If so, it helps to just use the actual names.

stack the peaks! Or take the 2CB as the MDMA starts to wear off. 2CB is a unique phen because it hits really quick orally (like 30 minutes usually). Its nice! So you can roll then as it starts to taper off swallow a gel cap with the 2CB.

Or take the 2CB with the MDMA for a very intense trip/roll! :)

have fun! :)

^ Take mushrooms instead on 2CB would be my advice.

I bet that helped you enormously ;)

samadhi_smiles said:
stack the peaks! Or take the 2CB as the MDMA starts to wear off. 2CB is a unique phen because it hits really quick orally (like 30 minutes usually). Its nice! So you can roll then as it starts to taper off swallow a gel cap with the 2CB.

Or take the 2CB with the MDMA for a very intense trip/roll! :)

have fun! :)

2C-B sure doesn't hit quick for everyone. IME it can take up to 45 minutes to notice the effects and as long as 1½ hours to peak.

I would recommend taking the 2C-B first. When you've reached the plateau and feel comfortable about it you can take the MDMA. However I doubt one will feel the desire for it. 2C-B reminds me quite a lot of MDMA, but of course this can be completely different for others.