• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Cold Water Extraction (CWE) Mega Thread & FAQ v2.0

Hello All!

I'm somewhat new to this site, and I noticed this Thread on Cold Water Extraction. (Through my ongoing chemistry work, I'm familiar with CWE.)

I'm not sure if I'll actually try CWE with Hydrocodone, but every now and then I wouldn't mind having a little "extra relief" from the rigors of everyday life, without taking additional Klonopin than prescribed, or by drinking (I get NASTY hangovers! "Everybody's different! And I'd rather not drink while on the Klonopin.)

A few years ago I sustained a Lower Back Injury while working. I've been diagnosed a having "Neuropathic Nerve Damage" by my Orthopedic Surgeon, and subsequently have "Neuropathic Nerve Pain". My OS started prescribing regular monthly supplies of Hydrocodone, 5/325's, 1 tablet to be taken 2 Times A Day, As Needed, For Severe Pain. So we're talking 60, 5/325 tablets, of Hydrocodone, each month.

In the past, it hasn't been terribly unusual for me to take 2 tablets at once, even if the pain wasn't really that bad. I did notice a small amount of euphoria, when I took 2 tablets at once, but it really was only a "very slight euphoria".

I'm aware of Hydrocodone containing Acetaminophen, and the strain it can put on one's liver. I'm also aware the "New And Improved" FDA Maximum Daily Dosage of Acetaminophen has been lowered to 3,000mg's.

In theory, even if I decided to take 5, 5/325 tablets at once, I'd still be well under the maximum DAILY recommended dosage of Acetaminophen. BUT, doing very basic math, 1,625mg's of Acetaminophen at once might be a "shock" for my liver to metabolize.

Although this isn't the type of thing I'd be doing on a "Regular Basis", the big question would be: Is it even worth my thinking about CWE taking this small, by comparison, amount of Hydrocodone? And would, say, 1,625mg's of Acetaminophen taken at once in fact be a dangerous amount to hit my liver at once? (It certainly sounds like it would, and I would never take that amount of Acetaminophen at once!)

Thanks.

R.

Thanks for the reply!
The more I think about this, the more "silly" is sounds to go through all of the time and effort of CWE for a few 5/325's of Hydrocodone every now and then! It doesn't even make sense!
I'll spend that time cleaning one of my guns, or working on one of my motorcycles, instead!
Thanks Again!
R.

Looking out for your liver is never silly, esp for the drinkers out there. Seeing as you don't drink it makes the occasional 1.5g of APAP less concerning, but for the FDA/ big pharma to use APAP as an upper dose limiting agent in narcotics is reprehensible. If one positive thing came out the "opioid crisis" it was the lowering of aminophenols in combination pain meds. Small amounts of NSAID's combined with opioids helps the overall efficacy of both meds greatly, but using the possibility of hepatic issues as a reason to not take above X amount per day is evil imo. Guns n motorcycles ftw! I could go for an afternoon of rimfire plinking and enduro riding, or maybe a Barret and a watermelon. %)

Looking out for your liver is never silly, esp for the drinkers out there. Seeing as you don't drink it makes the occasional 1.5g of APAP less concerning, but for the FDA/ big pharma to use APAP as an upper dose limiting agent in narcotics is reprehensible. If one positive thing came out the "opioid crisis" it was the lowering of aminophenols in combination pain meds. Small amounts of NSAID's combined with opioids helps the overall efficacy of both meds greatly, but using the possibility of hepatic issues as a reason to not take above X amount per day is evil imo. Guns n motorcycles ftw! I could go for an afternoon of rimfire plinking and enduro riding, or maybe a Barret and a watermelon. %)

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me Jekyl I hate beer and hardly drink so I can afford to be a bit less careful than you drinkers out their not that I ever take a stupid dose although I have ONLY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON AND I AM IN DESPERATE PAIN USUALLY TOOTHACHE I have taken 8 cocodomal at once and they seem to effect me more than 8 pure codeine tablets which is weird but must be paeraceatomal anyway I actually think paeraceatomal get to much of a bad rap I mean it's not recommended to be used long term unless the doctor doesn't know of care if it's used as it should be it is a great and safe drug in my opinion just gotta keep those liver cells good and healthy;)

Hey everybody! Hoping this thread is still active since the last response was in June. First time poster, high tolerance. I searched the thread for "tylenol 4" and didn't see any methods for CWE, so I thought I'd ask the question:

What is the right amount of water to use to extract (20) tylenol 4's (60mg codeine / 300mg acetaminophin)?

Also, I drink alkaline water and was wondering if using it would have any negative affects?

Last edited:
^The post is a bit old, but for anyone wondering - just put enough to dissolve any lumps of powder. Use lukewarm water, for 20 pills you wouldn't need much more than 60-80ml, the less water you use the less APAP ends up in your extraction, but less than 400ml of water is nothing to worry about. Since your tablets contain 60mg of codeine and only 300mg APAP, you can use like 100-150ml of water

Does anyone know when to take doxylamine to potentiate codeine, before or after the CWE?

Hey guys I've tried and failed and then tried and failed.. Can someone please for the love of God tell me how to make lean correctly?

lol you're gonna have to be more specific then that if you want any real answers. Just go through this thread and read/watch some more tutorials, it takes some trial and error if you're new to this.
If you want specifically "lean" then the only way to make it is to have some sweet cough syrup with codeine, because CWE's are very bitter and won't provide you with the same aesthetic experience, the effects from sipping actual lean vs chugging a cwe are pretty much identical.

Back to my question, can someone please elaborate on when should you take antihistamines to enhance your codeine experience? I don't have a problem with itching because even when I'm leaning heavy its pretty subtle(the hiccups can be a bitch tho), I'm only looking to increase sedation and other desired effects.

Never heard of jenkem sounds like something you would call your fish lol☺

Angelicka; you are 20 years old (supposedly) and your mum works in a pharmacy (supposedly). Pick up a copy of either PIHKAL or TIHKAL. If you don' t know what those terms are, google them. They will have all the information you need. And if they are 'above your level' then you shouldn't be doing any drugs, including caffeine.

Tom

^^^ hahahahahahahaHA!

Thanks for that Thomas! This Angelicka person or more like troll has irritated me badly!
I voted for banning her.

Angelicka is also Patrickforsterter (a few posts back in this thread). He always returns to the same threads, says the same shit.

Who cares, its info someone else could find, hope the little noob is ok

Angelicka is also Patrickforsterter (a few posts back in this thread). He always returns to the same threads, says the same shit.

Hmmm. Well thanks for the information. He/she/IT needs to steer clear of me!
Lightning may strike IT down and wait until IT gets a load of the Thunder!

Ps: don't forget to cold water extract the poison Tylenol out of your medications friends! Very, very important!
❤️

Hmmm. Well thanks for the information. He/she/IT needs to steer clear of me!
Lightning may strike IT down and wait until IT gets a load of the Thunder!

Ps: don't forget to cold water extract the poison Tylenol out of your medications friends! Very, very important!
❤️

Careful, you'll get reported... ;)

careful, you'll get reported... ;)

lol!!!!

I don't control the weather * shrugs
I just know I am very loved by GOD!
And he does not think it is fun and games to make light of such a serious thing as Liver Failure by way of Tylenol Poisoning!!!

Last edited: