• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Cold Water Extraction (CWE) Mega Thread & FAQ v2.0

Mine is codeine/paracetamol mix. I’m doing as you mentioned but not even bothering with the sludge. It could just be the tablet coating making the water cloudy but I’m just worried about sticking too much paracetamol in my body/ cheers for the reply !
Cloudy is NOT good. This is just my personal opinion. But I ALWAYS ran my Hydrocodone completely CLEAR !!

Please BE CAREFUL to stay HEALTHY !!

It’s strange as I’ve tried it a few times and it’s coming cloudy, tried with more water, less water, starting with warm water and room temperature water and I’ve tried doubled up coffee filters as well as tripled……any ideas greatly appreciated. It’s codeine/paracetamol 30mg/500mg tablets, 20 at a time.

I think the filter is probably your problem, get lab filters or maybe filter through a t-shirt before running it through the coffee filter.

I think the filter is probably your problem, get lab filters or maybe filter through a t-shirt before running it through the coffee filter.

Tried a T-shirt first which did catch a lot of it then the two filters but it’s still getting through. I only used 10 tablets this time so at least if I get most of it then I know it’s not too much. I’ve also noticed filtering it twice (which I’ve done before with coffee filters) I’m losing a lot more so almost not worth it

I've been doing this method with 10/325 vicodins and get pretty good results. However, I like to dry it into a powder also.

My question is, and I think I already know the answer, but when I dry a batch I get a fair amount of off-white, sticky clumps in it.

Is this the binder that is used to keep the pills together? If so, should I just throw the sticky parts of it out? I know I'm getting most of the acetaminophen out, but not sure about this.

any harm reduction tips in terms of drinking this afterwards? Anything you can't mix it with?

This reminds me of the time I crushed up (28) 5/325 MG Percocets into a pile and dumped it into a glass of water, which I proceeded to chug. I started to think, perhaps, I fucked up once my vision was a blur / almost non-existent and I had a sharp pain in my side. I was too embarrassed to contact medical intervention. I just rode it out and somehow, the next morning, I woke up just fine. I'm convinced anyone else would have been dead.