Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Mean Girl said:

The eating Nurofen thread has died a slow death and is banished to the archive forever. All the valuable information from that thread can be condensed down into the one post above by Mean Girl.

For those who like to read the old thread can be found here:

eating Nurofen

And perhaps it should be noted from the very start that nurofen plus is no longer in a splittable formula, so it's time to become friends with the cwe :)

About Page 15/35 of the eating Nurofen thread :p ^^Definitely goes to show that the thread was too big, if people didn't even realise Nurofens were completely unsplittable! Great links by the way, looking forward to the FAQ.

^Coffee section in the supermarket, or you could always purchase 'em from the internet "lab-filters". I think those are the best. Then there's the old trustworthy T-shirt you no longer wear. Then, if all that fails, try 0_0 RazzamaTazz.

*bump*

Great summary post, very useful links. All you could need to know about codeine extraction from OTC tablets is there for your (searchable) perusal.

BT :)

Diacetylus said:
^Coffee section in the supermarket, or you could always purchase 'em from the internet "lab-filters". I think those are the best. Then there's the old trustworthy T-shirt you no longer wear. Then, if all that fails, try 0_0 RazzamaTazz.

No !! Don't use anything less than coffee filter papers.

^ dood, theres nothing wrong with a old tshirt. hell them damned coffee filters suck something chronic, they take forever to filter, and they aint that better over the alternatives..

damn i just used a hanky, faster, more effective, and way more practical.

The fact that its faster suggests that its not filerting as good?

I always use a coffee filter. $2 for 50 you can't go wrong.

hitomaro said:
^ dood, theres nothing wrong with a old tshirt. hell them damned coffee filters suck something chronic, they take forever to filter, and they aint that better over the alternatives..

damn i just used a hanky, faster, more effective, and way more practical.

If its flowing straight through your filter medium theres a pretty good chance its not doing the job properly.

Hanky folded twice (four layers) took it's time for me, but i'd imagine a coffee filter would take longer.
BUT I had no tummy ache. :)

L2R said:
Hanky folded twice (four layers) took it's time for me, but i'd imagine a coffee filter would take longer.
BUT I had no tummy ache. :)

That doesn't mean you haven't done any liver damage. Not suggesting you have or anything...

Have you ever read the back of paracetamol/etc pills? They always same something to the effect: "If you think you have overdosed go to the hospital even if you dont feel any pain, as it could leave irreversible liver damage".

Again, not saying you have overdosed or anything, your idea could have worked fine...

for the last few times ive dosed ive taken a tablet of berocca about half an hour before. This makes it a HELL of a lot better and I dont need to take much. I basically cut my normal dose in half and I get a better effect than I would off my full dose.

I do a fairly good extraction from N+. Depending on how I feel the day I do it. But I usually dont take it untill ive got a decent clear solution.

My question:
Is it bad doing this? Because I get a very very good dose from fukall tablets and this is from N+ so I suspect im losing a fair bit of codeine in the process.

dtasrt_lk said:
for the last few times ive dosed ive taken a tablet of berocca about half an hour before. This makes it a HELL of a lot better and I dont need to take much. I basically cut my normal dose in half and I get a better effect than I would off my full dose.

I do a fairly good extraction from N+. Depending on how I feel the day I do it. But I usually dont take it untill ive got a decent clear solution.

My question:
Is it bad doing this? Because I get a very very good dose from fukall tablets and this is from N+ so I suspect im losing a fair bit of codeine in the process.
berroca?
doesnt that usually give you energy which would make the codeine experience less enjoyable?

not at all!

all berocca is is a couple vitamins and things. Personally I dont think berocca gives you much energy if any really. And the codeine experience is extraordinarily good for the amount of codeine.

dtasrt_lk said:
not at all!

all berocca is is a couple vitamins and things. Personally I dont think berocca gives you much energy if any really. And the codeine experience is extraordinarily good for the amount of codeine.

edit:
the beroca tube makes for a good tool to crush tablets:)

I still can't understand why people crush the pills! Just put them in water and they dissolve in less than 5 minutes

The days of me crushing them is long gone. I just put them in a glass and shove it in the fridge for 10 or 15 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.