Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I considered the idea but was told that it wasn't worthwhile, since the drug needs to be metabolized by the liver to convert to morphine anyway. Shame, but what can you do.

I gave the CWE another go tonite. 8 pills in 20ml of water then used a coffee filter this time. The filtrate was pretty clear and the taste was like sucking on a lemon. There was alot of paracetomal in the filter. Took an hour to perform. Did 2 cwe and combined the 2. Washed it down with sum coke afterwards. I drank it now and its 10pm. Will report back on how it went. I drank it on an empty stomache.

100mg is a pretty low dose.

Run us through the process you're using, maybe you're doing something wrong?

I gave the CWE another go tonite. 8 pills in 20ml of water then used a coffee filter this time. The filtrate was pretty clear and the taste was like sucking on a lemon. There was alot of paracetomal in the filter. Took an hour to perform. Did 2 cwe and combined the 2. Washed it down with sum coke afterwards. I drank it now and its 10pm. Will report back on how it went. I drank it on an empty stomache.

I felt good effects from 60-70mg before.

Feelin a bit nice haha

Do u guys realise im talkin to myself again? LOL ive posted 5 posts in like an hour hahahahaaha

Sustanon the taste aint that bad with a chaser of something nice and bubbly.
Talking to ya self have you eaten a lot of antihistamines? lol
Anyone tested the CWE out with finding out how much codeine you get if you dry out eat part of the extraction. i would love to hear some facts on concentrations in differnt CWE methods, with different temps, filtering etc.

Sustanon the taste aint that bad with a chaser of something nice and bubbly.
Talking to ya self have you eaten a lot of antihistamines? lol
Anyone tested the CWE out with finding out how much codeine you get if you dry out eat part of the extraction. i would love to hear some facts on concentrations in differnt CWE methods, with different temps, filtering etc.

The whole extraction method is bullshit. Ud have to do a proper A/B extrction on it similar to pseudo. Got absolutly no effects whatsover from 104mg of codeine. Dropped 5 nurofens n got a decent buzz after.

CWE definately works, the fact that you said you got a lot of paracetemol in the final product even using a coffee filter would suggest you're doing something wrong with the whole process.

would anyone know where the hell in australia one can get an enema kit so i can bop this stuff up my butt? or is putting a CWE solution up my bot bot inadvisable?

I use a big 60ml syringe with 3 inches of 3mm black irragation tubing on the end. A bit of lube on the tube and a bit on your corn hole and away you go. Make sure your bowels are empty first. I buy my syringes from a rural supply shop. I plug CWE every couple of days. Works fantastic. Need anymore advice just ask me.

I use a big 60ml syringe with 3 inches of 3mm black irragation tubing on the end. A bit of lube on the tube and a bit on your corn hole and away you go. Make sure your bowels are empty first. I buy my syringes from a rural supply shop. I plug CWE every couple of days. Works fantastic. Need anymore advice just ask me.

So it definately works then? That's weird, I thought the whole liver thing would impede it.

How much do you adjust the doseage for plugging? I would assume it'd be substantially lower.

Now I'm really tempted to try it after all. Drinking it is so foul, not to mention the nausea.

So it definately works then? That's weird, I thought the whole liver thing would impede it.

How much do you adjust the doseage for plugging? I would assume it'd be substantially lower.

Now I'm really tempted to try it after all. Drinking it is so foul, not to mention the nausea.

It is still metabolized in the liver. It just gets into the blood from your colon, not your stomach. I use 50 10/500 tabs.

CWE definately works, the fact that you said you got a lot of paracetemol in the final product even using a coffee filter would suggest you're doing something wrong with the whole process.

My filtrate was clear. I got all the paracetomal out. The water was very bitter like sucking on a lemon.

The water is always very bitter. My mixtures have always tasted like complete shit even if thoroughly diluted with something strong. Just have to deal with it.

Mine worked much better this time, no idea why the last one didn't do much since I used the same method. Tolerance is shooting up though, I've gone from 200mg to 350mg a drink, and I'm going to kick it up to 400 soon. Will be a shame when even that stops working, but all things must end I guess. Odd it's going up so fast when I've been using less the last month or two.

The water is always very bitter. My mixtures have always tasted like complete shit even if thoroughly diluted with something strong. Just have to deal with it.

Mine worked much better this time, no idea why the last one didn't do much since I used the same method. Tolerance is shooting up though, I've gone from 200mg to 350mg a drink, and I'm going to kick it up to 400 soon. Will be a shame when even that stops working, but all things must end I guess. Odd it's going up so fast when I've been using less the last month or two.

Any ideas why mine didnt work? 104 mgs and nothin. 5 pills was good if i ate em. I posted my method few posts above. What did i do wrong?

You weren't very articulate about your method, run us through step by step, including what materials you used etc, how much water, which brand pills, and we can probably figure out where you went wrong.

Also keep in mind that you will probably lose some in the extraction, Sustanon, so it's never going to be as strong as just taking the pills.

That actually just occured to me after I posted. If you're losing 30% (which seems a reasonable figure for someone first doing the extraction, though I don't have any real basis for it) then you're comparing 70mg to 100mg.

And if you dosed the 5 pills after you drank the extract and didn't get the effect, then the two may well have compounded to a total of 170ish.

I'd say that though you should be getting something from the 100mg extract, it is a very low dose, and maybe doubling it would be a good idea. I'd still be interested in a detailed runthrough of your process though, there's a good chance you're missing something simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.