Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ South Australia, you're in the AUSTRALIAN drug discussion forum after all :)

um..you are going to COLUMBIA! C O L U M B I A! any thing OTC would be the last thing on my mind.........enjoy

Oh ok, sorry about that and thanks. You Aussies sure are friendly compared to some of the other rooms.

Yeah my friends are out there at the mo and I leave on 17th May to join them. Acording to them the coke is $twelve gold bars/g for locals but if they dont get their friendly (columbian) barman to buy it for them, they usually get taxed and pay between two goats - three llamas/g.

SS

Last edited by a moderator:
need some advise

I have some of the co-codimal 500mg para 8mg codeine dissolvable tablets, they are dated 2002, would they still be ok ?

Also I did a CWE and there does not seem to be much para in the kitchen towel i used. However what I have now is clear as water, but tast quite sweet

This is only about 40mg to have with a few beers by the way, I also have no tollerance to codeine

thanks

If they are dissolvable, you definitely don't want to use them. It means the paracetamol is dissolving in the water and hence not being caught by the filter, this would be why there isn't much in the filter (probably just binders/fillers). Throw it out and get some different, non-dissolvable tabs next time. Then you can filter ok.

As for age, yeah they would be ok in that regard but you don't want to use them for a CWE. Even with only 5 tabs you're still getting 2.5g of paracetamol which is heaps, plus you're drinking as well.

Besides, 40mg isn't going to do much, the usual dose of Panadeine Forte is two tablets, 60mg, and people don't get high from that. Maybe try a different dose?

Keep meaning to ask here: Although dissolvable aspirin formulations are more common, there are couple of these dissolvable paracetamol ones. How does this work - just a slightly different type of paracetamol?

If they are dissolvable, you definitely don't want to use them. It means the paracetamol is dissolving in the water and hence not being caught by the filter, this would be why there isn't much in the filter (probably just binders/fillers). Throw it out and get some different, non-dissolvable tabs next time. Then you can filter ok.

As for age, yeah they would be ok in that regard but you don't want to use them for a CWE. Even with only 5 tabs you're still getting 2.5g of paracetamol which is heaps, plus you're drinking as well.

Besides, 40mg isn't going to do much, the usual dose of Panadeine Forte is two tablets, 60mg, and people don't get high from that. Maybe try a different dose?

Keep meaning to ask here: Although dissolvable aspirin formulations are more common, there are couple of these dissolvable paracetamol ones. How does this work - just a slightly different type of paracetamol?

Ok thanks very much I kind of guessed as much, but thought I would double check !

Yer I would like to know that as well, am doing As chemistry at the moment so would be interesting to know how the paracetamol dissolves ???

blau1005 said:

mr shush said:
Yer I would like to know that as well, am doing As chemistry at the moment so would be interesting to know how the paracetamol dissolves ???

It is possible to form water soluble salts of acetaminophen. Organic base amines such as piperazines are able to be reacted with acetaminophen to form a salt that will dissolve and be stable in water. Here is an interesting patent that looks at the various methods of creating APAP salts; it focuses mainly on using piperazine and so may be a bit biased against other methods, but interesting reading material.

^ Ha, they can be kinda tight on promethazine for some reason. I have the junky looking problem as well, I've been told I've got 'heroin chic'. ;)

Yar, today I tried to get some doxylamine (for sleep, and dats true) and was told its no longer being sold as its too "controversial"...??? The old pharmacist also mentioned mersyndol, dolased and even NoDoze. WTF?? Time to shake the heroin chic look methinks ;) :D Though I looked a lot worse when I was younger; I was even a model for a while!! 8o:)

^ Doxylamine too controversial! That's a new one. :D

What kind of modeling did you do swilow? A few people have told me I should consider it but I would probably have to cut my hair. :|

Mr Blonde-

hahah every time i rock the cwe i always watch oz , nice combo i rekon lol

^ Doxylamine too controversial! That's a new one. :D

What kind of modeling did you do swilow? A few people have told me I should consider it but I would probably have to cut my hair. :|

Well, initally it was clothes- kinda street clothes and I have tatts which were on show....then it was more arty stuff, then I realised I was working with people who wanted sex and I didn't....but fucken good money it was. Go for it if you can, Miss Swilow has tried to get me back at it, but it holds some bad memories...:\

Am considering codeine + DHC this weekend, maybe 500mg codiene with 100mg DHC and 50mg promethazine. Is a week between doses going to be enough to avoid any tolerance issues? I always find DHC to be far more sedating than codeine + promethazine (380mg DHC is way more sedating than 650mg codeine). Will I have any trouble with this mix? Will the two drugs work synergistically together or will it just be the codeine high plus the small DHC high?

^ I assume it would have an additive effect; I have used DHC and codeine before previously and it just felt like I had taken a larger dose, which was the effect I intended.

Am considering codeine + DHC this weekend, maybe 500mg codiene with 100mg DHC and 50mg promethazine. Is a week between doses going to be enough to avoid any tolerance issues? I always find DHC to be far more sedating than codeine + promethazine (380mg DHC is way more sedating than 650mg codeine). Will I have any trouble with this mix? Will the two drugs work synergistically together or will it just be the codeine high plus the small DHC high?

I've been taking riko (100ml)+ codeine (300mg) +promethazine (25mg) once or twice a week recently and find it a damn fine combo.

Yah they have a reasonable synergy though whether the high is better than the individual drugs taken alone is subjective. More sedating than codeine alone, obviously less of a histamine reaction due to lower codeine dose, and much easier on the bowels than a higher dose of straight riko ;)

If you're used to DHC and codeine then you shouldn't have any issues. I'd perhaps take less than 500mg codeine if I were you though.

^ Good point on the dosing; what is your tolerance like blau1005? I thought you were dosing at 500mg normally? If so then you may want to decrease the dose of codeine.

^ Usually 620-650mg normally. I suspect I may be a low metaboliser, as that dosage is pleasant, but nothing compared to a much lower dose of DHC. That's why I was going to go for 500mg, as that is already a reduced dose.

Would a week since last codeine dose be long enough to avoid any tolerance?

I did a CWE with chemists own. 204.8mg of codeine. Dissolved in 60ml of water chill in fridge for an hour then filter while cold using a stocking lol Ill post back bit later after i consumed it. What do u guys recon? Did bout 50-60 mgs 3 days ago. What can i expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.