Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine & CWE Megathread: Version II - [insert witty title]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A word of warning;

To much riko + empty stomach can mean absolute hell.

I woke up at 9 this morning and decided to dose about 150ml of the stuff, and spent the rest of the day unable to move without extreme nausea, sensitivity to light, and headache.

I pretty much knew what would happen, that I would end up having a chuck eventually, but put I off in hopes it would go away. WRONG! Got up, made a beeline for the toilet, project vomited riko which must have been sitting in my stomach all day without digesting.

Now I'm left with wooziness, a killer headache, and still nausea. Oh, and a harsh lesson to take into the future. I've never said this before but FML! Any advice on how to make this less debilitating would really be appreciated.

Eat a decent sized meal, drink it, then eat some more. Always worked for me, but the sorbitol will still probably make you feel like shit the next day.

does anyone else have great sex ~8 hours after dosing some codeine? this is from a males perspective.

does anyone else have great sex ~8 hours after dosing some codeine? this is from a males perspective.

codeines effects only last around 6-8 hours tops so i dont think it would have anything to go with increasing sexual pleasure.it really comes down to the person and dose.how much codeine were u talking? and do you take opiates often? when im on opiates sex dosnt really come into the equation,some chick climbing up n down me while im nodding out would be a bit annoying dont get me wrong tho i'd give it a go but i cant say my heart would be in it :p any stimulant would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better for sex imo.MDMA sex feels better but i'd be more into it on meth or somthing.on opiates the last thing on my mind would be using a fuckload of energy all i wanna do is sit n veg out when im on smack.

EDIT:eek:r codeine :)

Just necked roughly 35-40ml of codeine linctus (25mg/5ml) only 3rd time doing opiates and the last time was months ago. Feeling a very slight buzz but nothing overwhelming. Does codeine really give a strong on the nod effect on higher doses or is this it and it's just not my thing? I know the ceiling dose is 400mg but I'm not gonna jump to that quite yet

EDIT: just kicked in a bit harder :p lol still not quite nodding though

Last edited:
codeines effects only last around 6-8 hours tops so i dont think it would have anything to go with increasing sexual pleasure.it really comes down to the person and dose.how much codeine were u talking? and do you take opiates often? when im on opiates sex dosnt really come into the equation,some chick climbing up n down me while im nodding out would be a bit annoying dont get me wrong tho i'd give it a go but i cant say my heart would be in it :p any stimulant would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better for sex imo.MDMA sex feels better but i'd be more into it on meth or somthing.on opiates the last thing on my mind would be using a fuckload of energy all i wanna do is sit n veg out when im on smack.

EDIT:eek:r codeine :)

i dont take it often. 400-500mg every month or 2. if i dose early in the day, i have a nice feeling a long time after peaking. that is when the sexy time is fun ime. definitely not during the strongest phase of the high.

codeines effects only last around 6-8 hours tops

Yes if u have zero tolerance, for me it lasts 20 mins tops then nothing:S Its as if my body knows how to eliminate / flush the said substance a lot quicker from the system. Tolerance sucks.

Hektissity it is definately possible to nod on higher doses of codeine if you are relatively opiate naive and your liver is capable of converting enough codeine to morphine. I have had awesome nods on codeine when I was a lot less experienced with opiates.

I actually did my first CWE in many months last night, didn't quite get me nodding but with a little tramadol and diazepam it sure was pleasant! :)

Hektissity it is definately possible to nod on higher doses of codeine if you are relatively opiate naive and your liver is capable of converting enough codeine to morphine. I have had awesome nods on codeine when I was a lot less experienced with opiates.

I actually did my first CWE in many months last night, didn't quite get me nodding but with a little tramadol and diazepam it sure was pleasant! :)

Hell yeah! I really miss those days, it was awesome when one could buy packets of the stuff without an questions off the shelf. Loved the discount they had on selling 3 at a time for a small amount of change, ahh those were the days:) High times every night LOL nod city for 5-6 hours was way better than any other opiate I have experienced, aside from smack that is but thats a completely different feeling all together.

I have been working on combos and potentiations regarding Codeine seeing that I have quit smack and every other opiate available to me. This is my regime and get extreme nods. Just a warning that polydrug use can be dangerous with small tolerance and substance sensitivity etc etc.

Empty Stomach (4 hours of no eating minimum)

T- 0:20 30ml DXM (Robitussin brand)

T- 0:20 80ml Rikodeine

T+ 0:00 512mg CWE

T+ 2:00 Full body Yoga + 3 anti anxiety aid pills (Chemist herbal ones) + 10g Mulungu tea (Boiled for 20mins, filtered and sweetened with honey) + 20 ml Rikodeine + 15ml DXM (Robitussin brand)

T+ 4:00 10g Mulungu tea

After finishing the tea I am feeling pretty damn sedated, relaxed, anxiety-care free and quite high LOL Just wanted to assemble a nice OTC combo with natural / herbal substances to add which are much easier on the body yet provide effective potentiation:) Happy chilling everyone and know your body, know ur dosages!

Yes if u have zero tolerance, for me it lasts 20 mins tops then nothing:S Its as if my body knows how to eliminate / flush the said substance a lot quicker from the system. Tolerance sucks.

yeah tolly is a bitch bro,why dont you take a week brake hehe ;)

bloody oath when i first started using codeine a packet/pack n a half along with some DXM or doxylamine laying on my bed watching tv would get great nod for hours ahhhh those were the days now it takes like 600-900mg for a good nod

It actually ended up kicking it quite hard for me and I was feeling great for a few hours lol just laid on the couch zoned out watching cartoons haha.

The first time I did a cwe and I had around 100mg codeine I think and it was ok then 2nd time I had codeine linctus around 140mg+ and that was okay then that last time was codeine linctus around 170mg+ and that was sick when it kicked in right

I keep my CWE's to once or twice a month so I don't end up with a tolerance. I was nodding hard friday night from my standard combo of

-0.30 25mg restavit
-0.00 450-500mg CWE
+0.30 10mg valium + 2 cones

Then it is off to the land o nod.

Unfortunately I decided that eating valium like skittles all weekend was a smart move. It wasn't & I will be paying the piper once again within a week.

Anyone noticed that if you get addicted to any drug but particularly benzos you need much less time abusing them to suffer withdrawals at a higher level?

Last edited:
I can't specifically recall this from codeine particularly, but with poppy pod tea i would occasionally have the most incredible endorphin rush with sex+orgasm that would kick the opie high into an amazing buzz and feel a lot higher than i had previously for a little while after making love. as opiates are so similar to our natural endorphins, the two combined can do some magical things. it's a hard thing to replicate though - i don't know how to get the timing right, and the sex has to be, you know, the most exciting, enjoyable kind.
i've also experienced something similar from a bike ride - really pushing it - then having opies straight after (i think? it is possible that i had the opiates first) this familiar opium warmth with a whole extra level to it from the endorphins released in exercise/exertion.
the sex one is more fun than the bike/exercise one though. and as i say, both are hard to reliably repeat. it's just an occasional "ooooh, why do i feel so euphoric?" then realising,.

if anyone would like to do a human study in this, i would like to offer myself, my girlfriend and my funky bike up as guinea pigs. :D

Last edited:
^ ha ha.

I noticed when doing big doses of pst that running the next day would get me high, not the same high as pst by itself, but very similar. Wouldn't last too long, maybe half an hour after running.

It's very weird how varied the effects of oral codeine can be. Ie: You don't take any for 2 weeks and get excited knowing you have no tolerance but then after >700mg you feel next to nothing. Then another time you take a dose for a second day in the row and it gives you an incredible warm glow.... there's not even a pattern. Sometimes your body digs it, other times it won't play ball, and it's impossible to predict.

PS: What does everyone use as their filters? I always use "Harris" coffee filters as you can buy them at pretty much any supermarket and seem to do a good job, but just interested to see if there's anything else that might be even better. I usually "quad-stack" the filters, because if you use only one/two they have a tendency to burst open when you're pushing the last few dregs out.

*Edit: I'm happy to say my body decided to glow this time

Take me for a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship
All my senses have been stripped
And my hands can't feel to grip
And my toes too numb to step
Wait only for my boot heels to be wanderin'

Does anyone else love studying on codeine? Physics and chemistry suddenly become even more interesting than usual :D

Last edited:
Running or any strenuous cardiovascular exercise will definitely increase endorphin productions. Ever heard the term "Runners high" ? I often feel this after doing a full body stretch similar to yoga whilst peaking on opiates. Cant quite put my finger on it but it seems to work incredibly well. I get so euphoric that i feel if I dont do it Im not benefiting from the high like i should which is great cos it keeps me conditioned as well:) If u scroll up a bit to my previous post u will see why I mentioned stretching (Yoga). Its great:)

As to orally taking codeine, yes it is weird. Sometimes I get very minimal buzz sometimes incredibly high. Its a hit n miss sometimes using the exact same brand, method and so forth. Sometimes I get extreme histamine release but most times I do not. Its just so unpredictable. For filter I use a tight woven shirt which is quick and efficient. Anyone not familiar with the technique please use coffee filters and re filter this way it will be a lot quicker. If u are using a shirt then coffee filters itd be a good idea to see how much gunk is leftover in ur coffee filter to know how clean ur extraction was. I usually have roughly about 600-700mg of dried powder leftover (measured/weighed few days after the extract to ensure the gunk has completely dried). Out of the 700mg most of it is binders / fillers and inactive ingredients.

Try dosing 20ml of Robitussin (Dry cough forte) 30-45 mins before u dose ur CWE. If ur tolerance is ridiculously high like mine u can also try having 40-60ml of Rikodeine few mins before the CWE. Just dont go ape shit with the rikodeine as sitting on the toilet with explosive diarehea isnt fun LOL

^ ha ha.

I noticed when doing big doses of pst that running the next day would get me high, not the same high as pst by itself, but very similar. Wouldn't last too long, maybe half an hour after running.

Same, if I go for a run after dosing I'll sometimes get the extra euphoria. It's not a continous thing, just lasts for a few seconds after I've pushed myself really hard and I'm getting that awesome light headed exhausted feeling anyway.

Polluted_Mind said:
Does anyone else love studying on codeine? Physics and chemistry suddenly become even more interesting than usual

Yes, opioids make studying much more interesting ;)

Is there anything opiates can't do?..

I did a test last week on the effects of heroin after sex (read party for one type sex) to see if would increase the euphoria, it's something I'd been mulling over for a while. It definitely worked, the nod was more intense, longer lasting and really euphoric, especially when combined with the classic post sex cigarette. Sorry that's kind of gross to bring up but incase anyone was wondering about sex then opiates theres my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.