• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine & CWE (aka cdub) Megathread: third time's the charm

Heh. Not if it's just para tabs I hope.

Hope there's some codeine in there, otherwise it's not even an overly complex CWE.

APAP dissolves a lot more in hotter water, less in colder water. Codeine dissolves a lot less in hotter water, more in colder water. Not hard to figure out :?

If you've already filtered it, undissolved codeine is not going to be in the liquid you've collected. (That being said, codeine dissolves way more than APAP at say 40 degrees, for your "not even being a CWE" sentiment)
If you've heated the water, there's going to be more dissolved APAP in the water and less solid APAP in the "business shirt" making the whole temperature change, as well as double filter, literally useless at best, if not detrimental.

You don't need hot water, you don't need a freezer, you don't need a proper filter or even a coffee filter (we're dealing with a solid)
Shit ain't rocket science. Crush your pills up good, add a splash of water, mix that shit up, filter it and you're done.

Yep no need to over-complicate it. A few pages back a Buchner funnel was mentioned; look into one of those if you want to optimize HR in your process.

Yeah ok thanks. I'll stop with the hypothetical and just enjoy cwe done right.

It just bugs me that there are guides using warm water. From my trial run it does seem like the para won't re-solidify or filter out if it's been dissolved using warm water.

I just tried using a coffee grinder. Seems to be a good option.

If ever I do this stuff now, which is about once every 3 weeks, it just makes me feel really really shit. I go all pale, feel really shaky and low on energy, with very little pleasure involved. I think its over for me- which is probably a fucking good thing- but I did like my easy-to-acquire occaisional opiate... Oh well, I'm sure I'll still bang my head on the wall with it a bit longer :|

Just keep your natural endorphins ticking over.. i wake up everyday unloading sea containers (3-4 solo,so about 20,000 packages) and have hardly felt what i gauge as serious withdrawal ever.

I think the combination of predominately taking codeine, as im an efficient metabolizer of it, steering clear of regular strong opiate use, and resistance/cardio training, have minimized my body's disruption of homeostasis, as all my natural hormones are firing as they were before i took opiates.

Interesting facts: Codeine is both an opioid and opiate. Even though codeine can be directly extracted from opium, its original source, the codeine phosphate used for sale at pharmacies are actually synthesized from the more abundant morphine, through the process of O-methylation.

I wonder if there are any noticeable differences between codeine derived from poppy, rather than the O-methylation process? Probably negligible but hey...

just had codeine for the first time in two years; 600mg along with 250mg of tamadol

feel like ripping the skin of my body Im that itchy 8o

Anyone got suggestions for an almost first timer? Want to try a small DXM/Codine CWE but not sure of the amounts, I'll maybe try drinking some grapefruit juice before too.

Tried it once or twice a few years ago but had fairly mild experiences, maybe due to lack of patience in CWE, not too sure.

I weight just over 60kgs for context, I was thinking 150mg codine, 30mg DXM about an hour afterwards, grapefruit juice with some sort of spirit like gin beforehand...

Im only familiar with sedating AH and codeine, but codeine dosage is very broad for each person regardless of weight. You may feel very little frkm that dose but dont feel disheartened. Just increment each time till u find the sweet spot.

Well it's been about 24hrs since taking it and I feel fine so not too much APAP could've got though.

I've always wondered if the hardened sludge could have more Codeine trapped inside but maybe that's retarded, I don't know but it's why I decided to re-filter it. I took all the drug sludge and put it in around 50-100mg of water, just enough to make it wet sludge, some dissolved but not all. I then re-filtered (squeezed) that sludge through the shirt again, everything that was squeezed this time was was cloudy.

Regardless, it was definitely the strongest mixture I made.

Two years later and I got something to add :)

So, my brother was something of a codeine fan and used to CWE a lot. He kept the sludge and would pack a whole lot together (the gunk of say 30 extractions) use shitloads of water (and time) to reconstitute, refilter many times and allow to evap, until he got it down to a clear and easily managed glassful- blah blah, we drank this stuff and it would get us ablsutely blasted. There is definitely codeine trapped in the sludgey shit, no doubt....:)

Note that my brother is an oddly focused and patient person....<3

Hi guys,

So we all (should) know the best way to take codeine is in one dose to maximise absorption through the liver.

Say one takes 300mg, and decides they want to add a little on top because the initial dose won't touch sides.

What sort of time frame window do you think one has to take more before the additional dose becomes ineffective?

Before peak plasma is achieved (1hr?) During the comeup (7-15/20mins?)

I have no idea, myself, but I'd guess the sooner the better and after about 20 or so minutes one shouldn't bother.

Thanks.

u got the idea infectedmushroom, i got a quick metabolism and if i dont dose between 0-15 mins its not worth it aye. best waiting around 4-6 hours depending on how big ur last dose was. it feels the same way as taking another dose mid acid trip. It seems to do minimal, but makesit linger round longer. pce

Low dose seroquel (8-12.5 mg) works nicely to potential. Feels like a cleaner restavit

Well, looks like I've left it a bit late. I'm going to Thailand in 10 days. I haven't started a taper yet. Hopefully 10 days will be enough. Wds on the plane ::// any ideas? I know in the past that I can taper without feeling bad or getting high. I might Need to take a small supply with me, but that might be illegal.

I know I can get valium there, spend the first few days in a hotel room kicking. See how we go.

Would appreciate any feedback

10 days to taper is plenty. What's your "average" dose? You should be able to cut that down by 2/3 i.e. 360 to 240 with minimal discomfort immediately. From there, drop down 30-50mg daily. IME I can't taper longer than 4-5 days before I want to get high again - if you can see the taper through, just scale down by the amount I mentioned before daily (30-50mg.) If you find yourself tempted to relapse on the taper, taper as low as you can, and when you get the urge to get high, jump right off. Codeine's half life is relatively short and you should find yourself with the aid of diazepam not feeling to bad after day 5. Again, whats your daily dose and for how long have you been on it?

So question....a few days ago i shoot up cocaine, got the taste in my mouth then felt my throat go kinda numb and thought ooh shit i think i did too much then i couldn't move for a few minutes and couldn't open my eyes i grabbed the counter and pulled myself to my feetand started shaking uncontrollably i thought i wad going to go into convulsions my depth perception way o
PHP:
ff i couldn't even get the needle under the water stream and when i went to sit down i fell on my ass my boyfriend then came in freaking out helped me to my feet when i went to open the door i missed the handle and fell again, once out and walking my legs were like noodles I'm amazed i could walk at all!! It finally wrote off like 45min later. I thought after the initial rush i was done for. Is this ODing? If so, How close was i to dyingSo question....a few days ago i shoot up cocaine, got the taste in my mouth then felt my throat go kinda numb and thought ooh shit i think i did too much then i couldn't move for a few minutes and couldn't open my eyes i grabbed the counter and pulled myself to my feetand started shaking uncontrollably i thought i wad going to go into convulsions my depth perception way off i couldn't even get the needle under the water stream and when i went to sit down i fell on my ass my boyfriend then came in freaking out helped me to my feet when i went to open the door i missed the handle and fell again, once out and walking my legs were like noodles I'm amazed i could walk at all!! It finally wrote off like 45min later. I thought after the initial rush i was done for. Is this ODing? If so, How close was i to dying?

Last edited:
Yeah sorry mainstreet it does appear you are in the wrong thread, I would direct you to the Other Drugs forum and their Cocaine Megathread. Generally though I don't think anyone can help you too much with your question - noone can tell you how close to dying you were - however, your situation doesn't sound good, and you should seek the help of a proper medical professional, they are the only ones you can give you meaningful advice in a situation like yours. Take care.

^ lol

so what doses is everyone taking with what tolerance?

in the last couple of months, I have been indulging for the first time in my life

600mg + 250mg of tramadol and 75mg of doxylamine with no to little tolerance.. just gets me feeling good but far from a nod