• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine addiction

I took around 10 tramadol once with loads of alcohol I sezuired the next morning lucky I had a friend to stop me swallowing my tounge. Still have taken it since but it's not stuff to play with

I did dabble and I shot it once wasn't getting anything smoking.. it's not as easy to learn as people think (or could have been cap gear) but when I shot it all I got was nausea, vomiting, itching like fuck and thirsty. I'm glad I didn't take to it. seen a lot of my friends ruin their life with it. If you want to talk about codeine anytime DM me I know what it's like but don't put yourself down I'm a valium addict and it's fucked my life. Memory is bad, cognitive skills are non existence.
Thanks it is what it is

I am with Jungo don’t be self deprecating, we are all humans with human ups and downs. People forget that Codeine addiction is actually Morphine addiction. As one of the true Opiates nature has made in abundance, the suffering can be as hellish as the heavenly effects you experience.

It is sold (cocodamol or pure codeine) online here in the Uk like buying a bag of haribo sweets. I actually find my Oxy far easier to regulate than the good old Zapains or solpadol.

I took around 10 tramadol once with loads of alcohol I sezuired the next morning lucky I had a friend to stop me swallowing my tounge. Still have taken it since but it's not stuff to play with
The serotonergic boost from Trams should be the way anti depressants work. One day they probably will!!

I am with Jungo don’t be self deprecating, we are all humans with human ups and downs. People forget that Codeine addiction is actually Morphine addiction. As one of the true Opiates nature has made in abundance, the suffering can be as hellish as the heavenly effects you experience.

It is sold (cocodamol or pure codeine) online here in the Uk like buying a bag of haribo sweets. I actually find my Oxy far easier to regulate than the good old Zapains or solpadol.
every pharmacist within20 miles knows me mate 9/10 of them sound the others are fucking wanker

I meant online mate, My Mum gets 224 (2 boxes of Zapain pm) I used to buy from very reliable online pharmacies, I have a feeling you have probably tried that route already too ????

I meant online mate, My Mum gets 224 (2 boxes of Zapain pm) I used to buy from very reliable online pharmacies, I have a feeling you have probably tried that route already too ????
I don't need to the I have a good rotation with the pharmacies the problem is money and no bike to ride my lazy ass to the chemist

Oh Mira on the right gets me so hot she is literally an angel she's not singing this song but mann if looks could kill tory land troy land ladytron

I’ve walked this path bud, honestly it works out cheaper. I am guessing Nurofen plus and/or Solpadeine Max yes? Both 12.8 and approx £7 a box of 30/32. You would save a lot of pennies if you ordered 30mg/30/500mg online. Just thought I’d suggest it as I felt the dent in my wallet lessen quite a bit ?

No one buys those ones mate unless your rich only cocodomal or maybe people do but those ones instead complete waste of money only thing is pay, that much for is paramol

Boots and every other pharmacy lol, every single pharmacy sells 8/500 some even sell the illusive codeine linctis/oral morphine try chasing one Of them with a citric fruit

Yeah the linctus is very cheap online, J Collins Browne’s harder to find thinking back. So you are saying about 12 boxes of the 8/500 for your 3000mg?

No... I take two boxes standard 8/500 which is about 500 mg after losses the 3000 mg is if I have my script of 100 pure and I wanna get fucked I take 100 tablets, 1 tablet=30mg x 100 = 3000mg

Shortec is right mate don't put yourself down there is plenty out there that will do that. You just got to take it one day at a time

Well in know what the near future hold mate and it involves a sheet of foil a lighter and substance.