• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your profile picture nearly gave me a seizure. ?

I had a cocaine induced seizure 2 years ago. Problem was I went through too much too quick. Usually 2-3 grams within a few hours period every week or whenever I could get my hands on some. I ended up sitting on my bed one night after finished 3 grams and I started to have a seizure. Next thing you know I wake up with 2 paramedics in front of me and I was confused as shit. I didnt know what happened. Ever since then I had only done it twice and only a small line each time because I was scared shitless to go through that experience again.

I have been getting the urge to do some again but my question is...if I do end up doing some. What are the chances of me having a seizure from a small amount. I am talking doing a 1/2 gram within a couple hours period. Lets say one line every hour or so. Is the possibility greater because I have already had a seizure or does that not impact whether not it will happen. Does quantity consumed play a bigger role in this?

BTW all of my tests came out negative when I was tested at the hospital in regards to my brain scans and what not.

Your profile picture nearly gave me a seizure ?

What exactly causes the seizures? Is it simply there is just to much electrical activity in the brain and it goes haywire? Does the seizure "reset" the electrical activity and thats why it stops after only a small amount of time? I rarely ever see it happen with meth, I wonder why its only coke

Yeah, lower seizure threshold, causes seizures. This thread is old. I don't know who you quoted,but they probably get it. If you are interested in your question being answered, make a new thread in OD. Welcome to Bluelight. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.