• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I wake up in the morning and take a low dose of liquid c-lam AND liquid Etiz at the same time just to get my day started. I hate waking up, it usually involves some kind of panic like "Oh fuck! It's another day." At least this medicine helps me calm down first.

Liquid Etiz and c-lam still doesn't compare to the tablets so I learned my lesson.
You're most likely addicted to downers mate, or will be soon. I would reccomend either cutting use down or stopping.

Yes, I am addicted. I've been addicted for quite a while. I have agoraphobia and generalized anxiety, but I need to cut back. I got my psychiatrist to recently prescribe Vyvanse. It has to be preauthorized first. Once I get It, I won't be messing around so much with other drugs recreationally. It will keep me focused on tasks I need to take on and keep me busy, improving my life. When I'm only focused on drugs, that means I need to get busy with other things and stop trying to fill the emptiness in nonproductive ways.

I'm green (not literally, but on this site) so can anyone let me know if being prescribed Klonopin and taking clonzalam drops will mess up my chances for this job where I have to do a d test? I'm not sure if they can isolate down to the type of benzo.

Anyone?

Got 250mg pure form of cloz. Also a gram of etizolam and is just like it always is but cloz is tan powder looks nothing like etizolam in pure form and taste like a pill anyone else ever order pure powder it comes tan and taste bad. Etizolam is legeit cuz I'm in love with it but this stuff looking and tasting makes me think it's not cloz I haven't gave it time but I mixed it with etizolam so I won't know until tmw when I can try it on it own have a high tolerance and are both from the same person and the etizolam is deft working :) love you etizolam

Got 250mg pure form of cloz. Also a gram of etizolam and is just like it always is but cloz is tan powder looks nothing like etizolam in pure form and taste like a pill anyone else ever order pure powder it comes tan and taste bad. Etizolam is legeit cuz I'm in love with it but this stuff looking and tasting makes me think it's not cloz I haven't gave it time but I mixed it with etizolam so I won't know until tmw when I can try it on it own have a high tolerance and are both from the same person and the etizolam is deft working :) love you etizolam

There is no way for us to tell you what you have. You could send it off for testing. Now from the research that I have completed and the individuals I have spoken with from what I gather the majority of powdered clonazolam is yellowish or slightly yellowish with a strong bitter taste. The taste I can not speak to but this one benzo does have a rather distinctive color. Send it to the spanish company for purity and identification standards.

How much would it coast a American as in me to do that and yes it is just like how you described come from a place of no complaints so I'm not that worried now but I would still like to know that I kno it legit the etizolam is some of the best so sparkly and nice looking love the taste. I've just never gotten a benzo not an analog a benzo before

Cloz

Today 20:54
How much would it coast a American as in me to do that and yes it is just like how you described come from a place of no complaints so I'm not that worried now but I would still like to know that I kno it legit the etizolam is some of the best so sparkly and nice looking love the taste. I've just never gotten a benzo not an analog a benzo before sorry about a double post

How much would it coast a American as in me to do that and yes it is just like how you described come from a place of no complaints so I'm not that worried now but I would still like to know that I kno it legit the etizolam is some of the best so sparkly and nice looking love the taste. I've just never gotten a benzo not an analog a benzo before
There is no way for us to tell you what you have. You could send it off for testing. Now from the research that I have completed and the individuals I have spoken with from what I gather the majority of powdered clonazolam is yellowish or slightly yellowish with a strong bitter taste. The taste I can not speak to but this one benzo does have a rather distinctive color. Send it to the spanish company for purity and identification standards.
Yesterday 20:54
How much would it coast a American as in me to do that and yes it is just like how you described come from a place of no complaints so I'm not that worried now but I would still like to know that I kno it legit the etizolam is some of the best so sparkly and nice looking love the taste. I've just never gotten a benzo not an analog a benzo before Sorry been a min since I've been on here. And usually just looked around i was just trying to reply not have 3 of the same msg's in this form I trippld posted sorry mods

please refrain from drug sourcing on the forums, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I was prescribed Xanax for anxiety and used it for maintenance approx 2 years.
By my request I was switchd to klonopin.
They seem to last longer with the desired effect.
I have ascertained however that taking them sublingualy works better than just swallowing them..
The Xanax after a while was causing more harm than good.
Lol... but coca cola sure tasted better whilst taking them. Perhaps that was just me, as I never heard anyone else say as much