• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

not possible to get addicted to clonazepam in 3 days don't worry. In fact no drug will hook you up so fast.

Shooting up Dilaudid if you do it multiple times a day in 3 days can get ya....although, that one time I was able to detox myself. The time I couldn't was because of heartbreak, as sappy as it sounds, it was the only thing that killed the pain from losing a girlfriend whom at one point had big plans together. Anyway, the one I have now is better, different, a bit more superficial, always exercising and wearing make-up to go to college and all, she wants to look "professional" at all times. So sure babe, as long as you prevent me from buying a jar of 100 8mg Dilaudid and you keep being pretty and play that bass while I play my guitar with just suboxone and valium and c-lam every other day and everything will be fine.

That sounds about right. Here's the thing. She took somewhere between 35-50 mgs in one night. Prior to this we had been following the Ashton manual using flubromazepam with plans to eventually switch to diclazepam while very slowly lowering our etizolam dose.

Got the clonozolam to deal with comedowns on stims/psychs/dissos. Yes I know how stupid this all sounds. I'm just trying to get some help. Don't be afraid to be real with me. I know how moronic this sounds, but it's the reality of the situation.

For someone with 11k posts here....of course you're gonna say your fiancee feels like she had brain damage, good god 50mg. Why am I able to take between 1-2mg a day since 4 years and not go fucking nuts? In my opinion flubromazolam was much more dangerous to the average person, I can use it, but I wouldn't trust anybody with more than 1 dose of max 1mg with them. I was able to handle the original 2mg pink capsules but even then, it's the only thing that had me fall down my office chair to the ground asleep and not notice it until I woke up. Nothing, ever, had me fall down from my chair, I've fallen asleep on my comfy office chair from benzos but not this. I also never had more than 4mg of clonazolam a day.

It does stimulate because it removes all anxiety without getting you sleepy right away, it's a lot like clonazepam in this way, anxiety killer that lasts all day without falling asleep with the max pilled dose of 2mg. It's not great for sleep even, except if you are overworked/lack of iron and/or sleep. Although clonazolam's second phase induces tiredness, I really like it's GAD-killing effect so I can get shit done and not have those racing thoughts or loops of anxious thoughts I had before taking any benzos. Stopping to smoke weed everyday helped in getting rid of that a little, but not that much.

Be cautious people, those things aren't toys and drinking a 12 pack without alcohol tolerance would be safer than eating 50mg of clonazolam...ffs guys.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be taking benzos all day every day, if that isn't obvious enough. They don't do much in the long term, you just get more anxious because of withdrawals. Take them when you have a panic attack, not as a precaution!

Hes right 4 years and hundreds of thousands of pill BEnz and I can tell ya at least for me now they CAUSE aaxiety

Shit, you need some GABA-B substances then...fuck. The only benzo that increased anxiety to me was when I was scripted clonazepam to cure HPPD, which it did, but it's a long process, and sometimes I was bored and took the most reckless dose of any benzo I ever did, 8mg clonazepam, and I was anxious as shit and also really depressed. They still work since that second 8 month script (I had a script for 0.25mg xanax 4 times a day before that for a month) in 2006 and sudden withdrawal is the worst thing that can happen to me still.

Hes right 4 years and hundreds of thousands of pill BEnz and I can tell ya at least for me now they CAUSE aaxiety
Depends man, some are good for panic attacks, while others are good for GAD, which unfortunately means everday, like my current valium and lectopam (bromazepam) scripts for GAD, granted, they're not hyper strong benzos, but they keep withdrawals at bay and I can get shit done without...well without being like I was before I got some treatment (psychology, psychiatry....there's one lady psychotherapist in this town...I never went, but I think it would be more useful than psychologists who seem to be in it for the money and you pay for a friend who gives you "advice" and always ends the session with an attempt at getting some kind of life lesson to you, also it was 45 minute sessions...not enough time, psychiatrists are paid for here, not psychologists, except government psychologists but I'm not doing that, not going to tell anything to a government employee that's basically there to get info on you heh.

I'm very interested in the idea of combining benzos for best affect with my severe anxiety disorder. Any suggestions on what to ask for at the Dr's? Already on roughly 3mgs a day of klonopin and very curious what on top could help with both sleep and the anxiety, but my Dr won't just think I'm drug seeking... Any suggestions?

see the Ashton Manual (google it) about withdrawal/slow titration. I came off of 1/2 mg and it almost killed me. Now mainly they prescribe it for 5 days I understand. I don't hear of it besides doctors prescribing it for anxiety. Am I right?

How did ashton manual work for you? I'm considering....
How long did it take? 1/2 mg yet I hear that is the hardest to come off of. Scary.

Can I ask you what the conversion of ug is to American mg?

Just in case you are not taking the piss, ug and mg are multiples of the same unit division.

1 gram = 1000 milligrams (mg) = 1000000 milligrams (ug) regardless of location.

Cracked open some mylar and retrieved 100 x 500 ug blotters and cut a few of the blotters into four equal triangles so I could take a .125 ug dose and I was surprised by how hard it hit. I honestly didn't think I would have had much effect from such a small dose as I remember taking the .5 mg yellow capsules from the original vendor and not completely blacking out, but perhaps my tolerance to benzos was much higher back then. Now that my tolerance is back to baseline I would estimate .125 ug of this one to be equipotent to 0.75 mg of Xanax, it felt a bit stronger than a .5mg pill would assuming the blotters aren't dosed too high. I don't like having this one about if it's active at such a low dose, it freaks me out that such a tiny amount of powder can hit the GABA receptor so hard, any other receptor would be fine. Will be storing this one in the bio-hazard container.

Wow! @ Angelle00..teeheehee. You'll eventually get it right. K-L-O-N-O-P-I-N.

I like the name it has everywhere else better, Rivotril. Slang is Rivos instead of Klonos. Although your brand name Clonazepam with the carved K looks a lot cooler than the brand name Roche Clonazepam or Diazepam for that matter in Canada, they aren't like that and we don't get 1mg brand name clonazepam or 10mg Valium, only brand for the 5's when it comes to Valium and the brand name .5 or 2mg Rivotril is either a beige pill or a white fat pill for the 2mg, with Rivotril written in a circle at the top with a big "2" in the middle. I'd pay a lot for american brand name clonaz or diaz, especially diaz, what with the heart-shaped V carved out of the pill for the 10mg ones. They look so cool. Just as a collectors item, I wouldn't use them heh.

*⬆To reply on page 38 of thread... Anyways, as to speaking on this chemical, even though i soooo love that i hate Clonazolam as much as i do.. I also have a hatred that i am soooo in love with it as well. Hmmmm.. Would love to be able to trust myself enough to place an order for 500mg of at least 99% pure powder, and concoct a 100ml solution of 0.25mg x 2,000 drops, for use on blotter, or simply sublingually. May make a few mls of .200ug(mcg) Definitely wanting to do this with Flunitrazolam, and maybe making all the doses .200ug/per drop as being a triazo-analogue of Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) speaks for itself..I know im getting off the threads topic, and my apologies for it...but has anyone thats tried both have a comparison-ratio, of the two??
Thanks for any, and all inputs guy's, n gals. Please stay safe, and may God bless!!

Ah yes! The babyblue 10mg cut-Vs. They're here, yet hard to find for me. Even Diazepam in general are getting rare unless you are an older vet, or know of one that can get 120 or more a month from the V.A. Alprazolam, n Clonazepams are fairly an easy find. Have uet to try Rivotril. Would love an unopened bottle of 90ct.. Mmmmmmm!
Have read a good many of your post, The Real Oblivion. Interesting reads. Good to meet you sir.. ?

mygreenbic..Man please play it safely with maintenance dosing Methadone, n ANY benzo.Weather Clonazepam, any other rx benzo, or analogues of rx benzo's..BE SAFE!!!!!!! Im dosing 75mg a day myself n tend to drop a mg or 2 of Alprazolam, to make my movie viewings abit more pleasurable ?. Soooo many loved ones deaths has made me more HR aware. Always be aware of that very thin n fragile line. So easy to flirt with it, as i tend to do. Re-dosing is a MF with me.. I used to lay back in my bed, pour out 20 or so, 1mg Actavis, R|031 onto my belly, n pop 1 like every 10 mins or so, after my initial 3 mgs sublingually....yes, thats right sublingually! Yes, yuck.. Sorry for getting off topic..Again

How slowly would you guys suggest tapering from a 1mg/night habit that's been going on for a month (I have a history with benzo abuse too, so kindling effect and all that...). I just had a bad grand mal seizure and went to the ER, one doctor who didn't even know how to pronounce it right suggested a 2 day inpatient detox, another doctor who seemed to know much more about it supported my decision to taper myself but very slowly. I have a bunch of diclaz and clonidine, seroquel, gabapentin, and hydroxizine on the way. Just wondering how I should go about this.

How slowly would you guys suggest tapering from a 1mg/night habit that's been going on for a month (I have a history with benzo abuse too, so kindling effect and all that...). I just had a bad grand mal seizure and went to the ER, one doctor who didn't even know how to pronounce it right suggested a 2 day inpatient detox, another doctor who seemed to know much more about it supported my decision to taper myself but very slowly. I have a bunch of diclaz and clonidine, seroquel, gabapentin, and hydroxizine on the way. Just wondering how I should go about this.

jesus m-d, i'm so sorry to hear that. you need a medically supervised taper, i'm surprised that second doctor didn't begin to plan one out with you? because if not they were more useless than the first doctor! okay while your stuff is on the way you can taper with the clonaz, start splitting pills in half perhaps? i'm pretty sure you already have heard of it but the Ashton Manual should be your bible while planning this all out, specifically chapter 2. give that a read asap to get an idea of the kind of timescale you should expect.

I have found diclazepam to be good for daytime work functionality. No euphoria or loopiness. Just negates all anxiety. Bad for sleep. Long wakeup hangover.