The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicagoland LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hearing some interesting things lately.....think I may just have to check it out %)

i actually came across some clear gels yesterday in the Elgin area. first time ive even seen acid since I was like 17 , im 24 now. They seemed really tiny for geltabs though.
didnt buy any. low on ca$h these days :p

I'm getting 12 a hit for "double-dipped" which made sense cuz i took 2 and it def. hit me like i took 4. so maybe 6 a hit? im in NYC. The source is unreliable but i also got fucked over at school and so my moms so controlling that i cant go downtown. thats where the shit is too :(

Gnedelka said:
I'm getting 12 a hit for "double-dipped"

^^^Dealers saying there shit is DOUBLE DIPPED are full of crap... It's just a marketing ploy they use to talk up the price of there product.... The same thing happens with Ecstacy dealers who sell so called "Double" or "Triple" stacked pills IT MEANS NOTHING

yo guys
anyone tried the greatful dead with frogs on the back blotter?
thanks in advance

some of you guys no offense how can u not find acid? especially in the burbs its literally flooded out here

Had some hoffmann blotter, was good, had the dalai lama ones, were fucking AWESOME took two and shot to the moon, and just saw the newest batch, funniest blotter art ive ever seen, its the grateful dead skull, but in the middle of the head its a picture of a vagina, i told my buddy i wanted to lick the clit :p havent tried those but others said they were good

Madhatter4 said:
^^^Dealers saying there shit is DOUBLE DIPPED are full of crap... It's just a marketing ploy they use to talk up the price of there product.... The same thing happens with Ecstacy dealers who sell so called "Double" or "Triple" stacked pills IT MEANS NOTHING
+11111111111111111111111111111111 =D
seriously though guys, listen to the man.

liquid found in chi
10 a hit or 70 for 10
hopfeully reporting back tomorrow night or monday

gobrowns said:
liquid found in chi
10 a hit or 70 for 10
hopfeully reporting back tomorrow night or monday

so how did your hunt go. I just moved back to chicago from AZ... now I have to start looking for peeps all over again. good times

which burb you in ... im in the northside chicago but get out there quite offen

I dont entirely agree with the double dippin be untrue......if you actually see your boy lay the blotter from liquid and drop 2-3 hits on each hit of blotter that makes it true...

My fav dealer ploy is "yo this molly is sass, betta than mdma" hahahaha

MDMARI said:
I dont entirely agree with the double dippin be untrue......if you actually see your boy lay the blotter from liquid and drop 2-3 hits on each hit of blotter that makes it true...

actually I dont think people who lay sheets drop actual drops of liquid lsd on the paper, they usually have cristal lsd and break it down in a concentrated form with distilled water to a certain ml per sheet, so its not necesarily double dipped but double strength.

snowxwhite said:
north west suburbs...

Yeah I'm up here too. What kind of stuff are you seeing?

Just got word there is a new steady source... will check it out soon.

i was at the beach
vortexs of like colors swirling
the water was eating my feet
i thought a branch was an alligator
the rocks were scary

i think he was asking what kind of LSD you were seeing lately, snowxwhite...

8) =D

I ate ~300ug on tuesday. Grateful dead print I believe
Although these were consumed in chicago they're from somewhere else....

anyway, VERY pleased. I'm glad I have another 300ug for a rainy day =D

Status
Not open for further replies.