The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicagoland LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
id consider yourself if you can find a 10 strip for $30. thats pretty good. i never see acid anymore. just loads of heroin bud and cocaine.

MeBeingMe said:
Where in chi is that?

in the northwest burbs, and the 10-strip for $30 aint the standard obviously i mentioned i had done a little footwork but yeah cheap alex grey blotter....nothing too shabby

im in schaumburg and i have NO idea where acid is. obviously i just dont know the right people. and it sucks cuase id kill for some good acid =-\

rat tat tat tat said:
in the northwest burbs, and the 10-strip for $30 aint the standard obviously i mentioned i had done a little footwork but yeah cheap alex grey blotter....nothing too shabby
I'm from Crystal lake which is in the NW burbs and not have come across anything close to real acid....

i sometimes forget that acid is kinda rare,

northwest burbs.... is all i'm going to say... from what i hear, LIQUID is on the way! W00t!

i don't think that teh shootings would effect the drug trade....

Though i believe the alex grey blotters were brought up from the pekin/peoria area.

liquid?? shit, i wish. only acid i know of comes from around NIU where the shootings were and its going for 15 a hit!!!! thats insane. supply and demand. i would kill for some liquid though. great acid is just well,, great

^15 a hit? you're getting it from a middle man... lol i've seen as low as 8 a hit for singles. and im not even close to the source... i've heard rumors of 3 and 5 dollars for singles respectively.

sorry for dicksizing... the liquid is in the same area you named rolling....

can not find it after year in actualy city. one friend foudn one person and it didnt do crap. the search continues

ps i hate the everyone says chicago yet you are all in the suburbs

Ooohcow, YOURE the one who told ME $15/dose. So YOURE the middleman? YOU MFer! :! Naw, just F'n witchyew. Call me when youre back in town.
-J=D

A lil' round here but no quantity.,,,lest not at the moment, SWIM can snag a shizzle for 6 benji's in chi-town doe.

adrenalinejunkie-

schools out middle of may, i have been decent. we should kick it junkie, pm me i got a new number

LSD is in the chicago area - i can confirm that. just gotta know where to look ;]

but be very skeptical of ANY blotter you find here! there's been so much DOx.

Status
Not open for further replies.