Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicagoland LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

enterjudas

Bluelighter
So I'm going to be spending most of the rest of my summer around Chitown, and I was wondering if anyone knew about the availability of acid in this area. I'm aware that you have to "know the right people," but what interests me is if it's available on the street, because I have no special friends in Chicago as of yet.

Any and all help/advice/comments would be greatly appreciated, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules (I'm pretty sure I'm not 'cuz I'm not asking for direct sources -- but if I am, let me know and I'll delete ASAP).

I just want to have some kind of reassurance that I won't be walking around in some of the worst parts of town for absolutely nothing

it's definitely around but as you asaid, you just need to know the right people. i'm sure you'll stumble across someone that has it but i'd be careful if you're going out looking for it. so many things can be passed off as LSD these days, it's hard to know for sure. i do hope you find what you're looking for though.

good luck

welcome to Bluelight
smile.gif

good luck. i've been looking for a while with no results - and i kinda doubt that's the kind of thing you're gonna find on a corner, but, hey, it's probably worth a shot

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I'll make sure to keep you all updated on my search and let you know if and where I do find any.

And in case anyone was wondering, there's no shortage of weed, coke, heroin, crack, and meth on the streets of Chicago. So far every hobo or dealer I've talked to has tried to push one of those on me because they either had no idea where to find acid or what the hell acid even is.

WELL BLEHHH. I guess I'm in this for the long haul.

May the LSD gods smile upon me.

I live in chicago and have a very tough time finding real lsd. If you do get some pm me and if you don't mind, I'd like to know the general area where you got it. Anyway, good luck.

^ Sure thing, man. But just FYI, it's pretty slow going thus far, as I'm basically just walking the streets because I don't really know anyone yet. I'm sure once I get out to the bars and concerts a bit more I'll have lots of opportunities. Anyway, yeah, I'll let you know what happens. And if you end up finding any, PM me too :D

^for sure. It's not like I don't hear people say they have lsd, I hear that every couple of weeks, but their 90% of the time not legit. I found some last month, but it was in milwaulkee, and I've never seen the guy in Chicago at any raves or anything.

^you haven't been looking, it's not THAT rare. I'll admit it's hard as hell, but definately NOT by any means a 7 year quest :p I got some in march for my birthday.

^ Yeah, man, that's the ticket. I'll probably be going to the [[ some psy-trance band ]] concert this July -- not for drugs at all, just for their glorious music >_<

[[ edit ]]

Last edited:
i see it alot. almost to much. its there just poke around. ive seen some dmmmt and reallly good molly 2

^ Whereabouts are you finding molly, daze? That would be almost as amazing as finding LSD.

There is no way you will find LSD in chicago, we don't fucking want that dumb shit here, we got them shrooms tho, fo sho, and there's tons of blocks that sell PCP, just go look it up on the chicago police website where they have a map that has everywhere where people are arrested for certain drugs, or for murder, etc.. and then you can see where all the drop spots are at quiet easily from that!

lsd was rampant in west burbs... you jus tknow the right people... RAMPANT really good blotter and extremely crazy liquid.

seems incredibly hard to find in the north side / north suburbs from my experience

Adrenochrome said:
There is no way you will find LSD in chicago, we don't fucking want that dumb shit here, we got them shrooms tho, fo sho, and there's tons of blocks that sell PCP, just go look it up on the chicago police website where they have a map that has everywhere where people are arrested for certain drugs, or for murder, etc.. and then you can see where all the drop spots are at quiet easily from that!
what the fuck are you babbling about? I would sell my soul to find a reliable cheap lsd guy.:p
anyway, I'm bringing like 15 blotters back home with me early next month anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.