Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is everything just so fucking inconsistent lately? One day its the bomb the next day its shit!

Is it me or is everything just so fucking inconsistent lately? One day its the bomb the next day its shit!

I always hated that about the dope game. Especially when I didn't realize how good the dope was till I made the hour drive home and didn't have anymore money to buy more.

Keep your dignity,O.G.cause eventually when you decide to stop useing dope,its the shady things that you did when your were using that will haunt the decency in you for times to come.

This is so so true! And then we spend forever trying to redeem ourselves to family/friends that we screwed over one way or another. Or maybe not even screwed them over, but they know the shit we did and hold that against us.

If you are going to graduate to the rig, dont IM. You can fuck your arm/legs up with abscesses a lot easier than IVing. Have someone who knows what theyre doing help you the first time.

Lol can't wait til Chinky's trust fund runs out... I'll be he starts slangin dope and gets popped and locked up.

10 months clean, this thread is pretty sad too - a lot of y'all need to get off this shit.

Like, how many times have we convinced ourselves that we can do 500 worth of dope and jump off? It ain't happening!

Anyway, I'm just glad to be off that shit and doing right, in school, and making good money for myself.

lol newphone ... weren't you on here a copule weeks back talking smack to everyone for still using?
Looks like it haha.

I find this extremely hard to believe. why would any cop or police department take the time (and money) to take pictures of parked cars, take the time and manpower, which equals money, to search for said owner, then take the time and money to mail it to the owner? they get absolutely nothing out of it...no arrests, nothing to boost their rep or careers. it just sounds like some 18 year old kid made that up in the middle of a smoke out session in their mom's prius. not coming down on you TB because I know you said you saw and article but I just find that to be too far fetched.

btw, I know you have said it but I cant remember, do you have a solid residence yet?

I'm just going by what I remembered seeing in a video. Like someone else said it might not have been the Chicago PD that did it, but some other organization. While looking for that story I came across this article in the police blotter that is basically saying they arrested the guy for being white in the hood.
Oak Park said:
•Some 87 baggies containing 35.1 grams of heroin were confiscated after an officer stopped a man who could not explain why he was in the area of the 500 block of South Humphrey Avenue about 8:45 p.m. June 3.[link]
I didn't know it was a crime to not explain why you are in an area. There is no reason to ask a person why they are in an area unless you saw them do something illegal or are looking for someone in that area that did something illegal and fits the description of that person.

And yes, I have a residence now, but have to go to rehab now so they let me stay here. I was going to just live out of my van for a few weeks while I saved up for a new place but my habit was kinda big so I didn't want to have to deal with working long days while strung out, and trying to save up for an apartment in the process. Between sleeping on my friends floor and sleeping in my van I wasn't getting too good of sleep and was starting to hallucinate so I gave in and told my parents I'll go to rehab so I can go back home.

Last edited:
Well, I let myself get ripped off today.. but fuck it, I let my fear of getting arrested override my business senses. I was $5 short of what it takes for a jab at the spot today and dude would only give me 5 instead of 6 (dubs obviously).. Thats one thing about spots and when the boys are working in a crew.. the dude who is handing you the dope is just a runner and can't make the final call about prices and stuff.. It should have been $5 less than what I paid for for the 5 dubs.. but fuck it, I just said fuck it give me5 cause i wnated to get the fuck out of the hood and I didnt feel like driving to the otherside of the city to meet my phone guy (whose stuff has fallen off a bit in the last 5 days & thats the reason why I decided to hit the streets, just out of principal so my phone dude knows Im not gonna keep coming back everyday no matter what kinda dope he has.. if its been the same way it has been for the last 8 months, i would go back everyday no problem.. cause it was damn good. but he cut this new batch a little too much and I want my absence to show him that)

But yeah, so I ended up with only 5 dubs.. They are huge dubs (obviously just more cut) but they are still good even though theres a shitload of cut. Ive got 3 out of the 5 left and Im already pretty high so Ill be nodding by the end of these, thats for sure.

Another thing that pisses me off about this spot is the amount of cut they use (its absurd how much is in each bag) because they are FAT AS FUCK, like seriously these dubs are the size of at least 4 regular west side dimes.. but really its just the extra cut. They are good, but I wish they would take off half the cut and just give normal dub sized bags with the same amount of dope, just less cut and I'd be even happier. Theyre not fooling anyone with big ass bags that just have extra cut added to em..

But its the west side, so thats how it goes.. At least the dope is good there and Im in and out extremely quick. We all know West Garfield Park is a neighborhood thats hot as fuck, so its nice to be able to go onto a side street, and then go down 2 blocks, park on that 1-way side street, and then all i have to do is make a left, drive 2 blocks down, and im back on a big busy street. Its only a few minutes of anxiety waiting for the jumpout boys (When you're sitting on the block waiting to get served, and then when youre driving off and turning off the 1-way onto the street that connects to the main street, because you're worried that theres gonna be a cop coming down that street after you make a left off the street you just copped from).. But once you're back on the main street.. you're generally pretty safe and its not long before you get back to a more gentrified area.

So yeah, that's my story for the day.. Its too bad I had to waste $5 on gas today otherwise I woulda had the full bill and gotten an extra dub.. fuck. Oh well, Im not too mad about it. It was still worth going n coppin off the block and proving a point to my guy that he needs to stay consistent (as he has been for nearly a year now) in order for me to stay consistant on my part and spend all my $$$ with him every time I cop.

Sorry for the long ass rambling post, just a bit frustrated at myself for eventually giving into the dope boy after aruging with him for a few minutes (Its just not worth pressing an argument that long on the west side when you're about to recieve a felony.. The more time you're sitting there, the more time youre giving the jumpout boys to just happen to roll down that block, and then you're fucked if you've accepted the dope or if the dopeboy throws it through your window cause hes afraid of getting rolled. Definitely want to get in/out as quick as possible while still making sure you get yours.

I coulda ripped him off, they never count it out and he asked me "So how much is this?" but I didnt feel like ripping this block off cause ive been there quite a few times and they recognize me/my car so I told him the truth instead of just saying, yeah its all there. Probably worth it in the long run.

Well, I'm getting my nod on tonight.. who else is gonna join me? TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!

Im assembled for a big nod fest tonight myself!!

im comming off the bench myself tonight... for first time in over a month being completly clean .im sure one bag is gonna feel like 6.. just hope i don't regret it later

tell me about it . lasttime i used it happend.. for hrs... it sucked. prob wasnt a great idea to iv it either. this time im just gonna snort it. my tolerence is like as low as it can possably be rite now

where all u dopers at.... i feel pretty good fresh off the bench... playing some poker and i must add dope/poker combo is +EV... IF anyother poker players outthere by any chance whats your opinion on that?

Last edited:
The jump out boys are goin hard this morning..I've seen 4 cars full of narcs in the 10 mins that I've been out here so far. If you're hittin the block today be extra careful because they're out for blood today.

luck must be on my side hustla, cause I was all set to go out on the way into work this morning. i know i've said it before, i've gotten into the habit of copping early on the way into work, and i work in the loop - so with the Hawks parade/rally today I figured I'm up early, I'll just leave a little earlier and pick up a treat or two. but i wound up not going, and now i read your news.
so, in the end, good thing i didn't go score today. fridays are always sketchy in my book anyway.....not like any day matters, when it's your time, it's your time....

OG, you really need to kick or get on subs if you are want to avoid torturing yourself during college. I couldn't even imagine having a habit while I was at college, and I purposely went to a school in an area where I couldn't find any dope. The only opiates I did away at college were the poppy pods I ordered online a few times, and some vikes a few times, and oxy once.

I would start dabbling in dope at the end of the school year, start copping more regularly by July, and have a habit by August but nothing too bad. Then I would leave for college with a bundle and 1 suboxone, and it was a pretty painless kick. Then I would fuck around a bit during winter break, but not nearly enough to catch a habit. I did that for 3 years (already had my associates from community college before going away, but it took me 3 years to finish the final 2 since I went away while still on subs and there wasn't a sub doctor there so I was stuck kicking and the 2-3 weeks of withdrawal made me miss too much classwork so I failed out my first time away) and it worked out great until I graduated.

I no longer got to escape the dope scene at the end of the summer, so my habit got to develop into a full blown addiction, one that would make trying to do well in college a nightmare. Having to get well before studying, but not too high as to nod out and not take in any info, then make sure you have something for the next day when you have the test. Eek.

Leave the dope alone and just stick to beers and blunts. You're not going to get the full college experience if you are doing dope while other people are out partying, or you're driving to the hood waiting in line to score dope while everyone else is waiting in line to get into a bar or club.

whast good yall..

i have been doin alrite, i bought a .7 last weekend and did .5 that night and then the other .2 i was able to taper and make it last all the way til last night..i couldnt really beliieve it but i wasnt getting high though, i was just keeping the sick off but still .2 stretched out over 6 days is the best ive ever done

today i was gonna go to my main guy an d get a .6 but i borrowed 20bucks off my uncle for "weed" so i couldnt really comehome without any, so i went to my other raw guy and got a half gram and a sawbuck of some weed and i think i made a mistake cause i dont think this raw is as good as the otehr shit is..oh well

Damn man, I had a wild.. not so good week. Family knows Ive been using again..

Deleted my long personal story, fuck all that.

Ive got about 21+ caps of fire dope to do to make this day a hell of a lot better..

gonna go do that, team nod assemble! Gonna go nod hard.. fuck allllllll this bullshit.

Last edited:
lol..

i had to double check the poster cause i thought it was my rant lol

And yes, I have a residence now, but have to go to rehab now so they let me stay here. I was going to just live out of my van for a few weeks while I saved up for a new place but my habit was kinda big so I didn't want to have to deal with working long days while strung out, and trying to save up for an apartment in the process. Between sleeping on my friends floor and sleeping in my van I wasn't getting too good of sleep and was starting to hallucinate so I gave in and told my parents I'll go to rehab so I can go back home.

not being a dick at all, im glad to hear it. I have been in that situation and its always an awesome feeling when you cop a safe and consistent place to lay your head. keep your head up, i hope everything works out for you

*team nod assemble*

whats good with everyone?

been bumpin this for the past few days after seing them as an opening act at the piqniq this past saturday..great show and for some reason song iim really diggin this song

twenty one pilots: Car Radio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k

Status
Not open for further replies.