Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Chinky,

I would hope that anybody would do that for their grand parents. Mine have all been dead since I was 6. But I have a close relationship with family despite All the dope I've done

When I picked up at 8 this morning, I had to sniff some cause the two stooges who served me were apparently worried I was a cop. And they do have a point, but whatever. So i finished that sawbuck earlier today, feeling quite pleased with the quality of the product. After all, I'm about 24 hrs since my last sub dose right now, so this morning put that timeline at about 12-14 hrs since dosing. And I liked that bag.
I'm working my way thru one of the dubs I picked up at the same spot, and still impressed, maybe even feels stronger than the saw.
finishing the dishes and got the hawks game on - one-eyed work going on here.
Gonna hit the couch to watch the 3rd period. Hopefully I can stay awake to enjoy the end of this game.
Can think of much more to say at the moment......nod.....yep, pretty good day.

Picked up some incredibly strong dope on the west side, stronger than I've had out west for about a year now... I'm on methadone too so it can take a jab just to get me nodding out and the bags out west are so cut to shit usually that you can't put more than 2 on the spoon cause 3 will have your shit jellin up from all the fucking dormin they put on it (probably a whole pill on a single bag).

Anyway these bags were nice sized and really strong. They are black and I'm putting this up here to tell you guys to be careful if you get this dope (if your used to west side dope). I haven't done too much dope since I've been on methadone (100mg a day for about 10 months now) and I'm a small person... did 6 bags yesterday (IV) and was nodding out like a motherfucker. I took a picture of a 2 bag shot (the first one I took) with about 50 or 60 units of water against a white surface to show you how dark it is (don't worry, GPS metadata has been removed ;D !).

Anyway like I said before I'm on methadone so I have a huge tolerance. But with methadone it isn't blocking up your receptors it just gives you a tolerance that you need to break through so I usually only cop when I'm getting a jab. I've done jabs from out west that didn't even have me nodding. I've done jabs from call & deliver #s up north that haven't even had me nodding... and I've done one or two jabs from out west or call and deliver that did have me nodding, but only after I finished the jab in a very short period of time.

Yesterday I only had enough to buy 6 bags. I had the opportunity to get high (just got dropped at the clinic) but wasn't sure if I would be wasting my money since I didn't have enough for a jab (which in itself, to barely get high usually constitutes a waste of money). If any of you guys have been shopping out west for a few years and remember the red tapes and the best bags. These bags are one street west of those, ask around and if they have black bags you've found the spot. Interested to hear what you guys say, but remember this shit had me ducking out bad...

This is what the bags looked like:
NSFW:
3ji2.jpg

This is what it looked like cooked up:
NSFW:
p8lp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yo NewPhone - i had bags like that almost 1 month ago, from father west than i usually go, a spot right off lake st (i hope that's allowed - its not that descriptive).
same looking black bag, not solid black, but almost translucent, bags were so full i though they may have been dubs, but i paid for saws and kid didn't argue, and yeah, they fucked me UP. i was very pleased.
never went back to get more, cause i don't like that area, too hot, but i went that day cause my reliable spots weren't open, other spots were out but wouldn't serve me (said they only sold weed), and i used to score out there last summer when there was less heat.
it was a spot that sold capsules last summer, but the caps weren't over sized and that strong like those black bags were.
Glad to see they might still be out there and someone else is enjoying them too.

northsideboy, did that dub spot seriously tell you they only sold weed AGAIN? GOD DAMN man, you must really look like a cop.. Im sorry you gotta go through so much bullshit man.

Had 10 blows left over from yesterday.. I went through 12 blows over like a 7-8 hour period last night nodded hard the whole night and watched the hawks game last night.. Chicago is on a roll! 3-2.. Looks like we're gonna win the Stanley Cup this years guys.

Well, Ive done 4 of the 10 blows Ive got so far and feelin damn good. Watching COPS (Idk why but I love watchin COPS while gettin high as fuck/nodding).. Also waiting on a family member who offered to pick me up a vanilla milkshake from McDonalds.. I love their large vanilla milkshakes while Im nodding. Something about the contrast between the warmth of the opiate high and the cool refreshing feeling from the milkshake is just so fuckin good.

Any of my fellow chitowners noddin on this awesome sunday? Hope you fools are doin as well as I am today.

Hahaha OpiateGuy... I was so fucked up last night ducking out walking around Evanston that I stopped and got some ice cream. Can't say I'll be nodding out for a little while now. I was doing some contract work and the job is done so I'm "unemployed" right now but I've got some things up my sleeves and I ain't talking trackmarks :)

lol newphone ... weren't you on here a copule weeks back talking smack to everyone for still using?

It was me and I wasn't talking shit to everybody, anybody really... I said some of y'all need to get off this shit... and I did them the favor of not calling them out by name! So I guess if it offended you, maybe you should get off the dope! hahaha...

Last edited:
Just did my last 2.5 blows, no more nodding but feeling pretty good.. watchin some TV and just chillin the rest of the night. Got a good scheme figured out to get a decent amount of $$, still debating on whether I want to go through with it or not (Not stealing or anything illegal, just a lil bit 'dishonest'). Anyways, doesn't matter really. I could use the cash though cause it'd be nice to grab 2 or 3 jabs in a day.

Keep your dignity,O.G.cause eventually when you decide to stop useing dope,its the shady things that you did when your were using that will haunt the decency in you for times to come.

Hey everyone I cleaned out my pm box so Everyone who tried to send me a pm PLEASE do (ESP ppl experienced with my situation or have good advice)

I really need good advice/tips on new ROAs bc I went to the doc and ended up getting sent the ER bc my breathing /wheezing was so bad, I ended up getting an X-ray and had inflammation and quite a bit of haziness in my right lung (I usually use that nostril) and The doc even asked me shit like if I smoked heroin or was exposed to dust in a work enviornment. I told him somewhat the truth to not get a total misdiagnoses and ended up telling me I had. Pneumonia and asthma" so I got meds and inhaler but since I have pneumonia I can't just snort straight powder so please pm Woth advice me guys! :( thanks!!!!

dont feel like pm ing anyone but if i did i would tell you to stay away from that rig... im sure anyone that didnt have bs motives would tell you the same.. my advice would be to prep the dope like you would for a shot but just squirt it up your nose sort of like a nasel spray .. 2nd advice would be find a raw connect if possable... 3rd advice would be quit doing dope.. which you prob dont want no part of. me personaly guess i was always lucky i snorted dope for 10 yrs and never had a serious problem. also just wanted to add dont waste your time plugging it.. think i read u saying something about doing that in an old post you will be just throwing away money

Ss I completely understand what you are saying. I have horrible allergies so whenever I snort my sinuses immediately get all plugged and I sneeze about 10 times. This is why I went to the rig right away. You can also I.m. until you learn how to mainline. I don't recommend either but I can see why yoy want to. Just know that its only fun for a little while. Waking up sick and dealing with all the other bs of this is not something I would wish on anyone. And if I could go back i would of never done it that first time. Anyway when you I.m you don't get the rush but you still get the effects within about 15 min. Maybe that's an option for you.

Long Monday I hate going back on Mondays cuz I do use a little more on weekends that afternoon fix is nice instead of early morning to early evening but usually I'm good so looking forward to getting home, getting right and going to watch the Blackhawks WIN The Lord Stanley Cup!!!' Hope u all partake...

Just finished my last 2 blows.. only had 8 blows to do today, but it was enough to get a good high. Not nodding/drooling on myself, but shit i feel pretty damn good.

Can't wait for the blackhawks tonight.. Hopefully we win the stanley cup tonight.. lets get it chicago! Also decided against my scheming idea. Although I would have had a clear conscious when doing it/afterwards, its just a better look for me not to go through with it and just stick to spending what I've got now & feel better about it. So yeah, its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.