Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffling through the street...

Bad News Chicago:
One of our most popular corners we like to go to when we're desperate is taking your money and giving you a baggie wrapped in a baggie wrapped in a baggie. NADA. I've heard two other stories like that. The old spots are dead. Dead. Be careful newbies or those without a good phone connect. Please. I've even gotten ripped off, but only for $20. My LAST $20, but still....

Good News Chicago:
OTOH, There's FINALLY some good dope around. Bought a jab of 13 last night at 6 or 7pm. I'm not a shooter, but a snorter. I have 9 bags left and have been nodding all night long through now so hard that I gave myself a black eye. (or at least it feels like I'm gonna get a black eye - all swollen underneath because I fell into/onto the computer...

And halfway through typing the above paragraph I lost 15 minutes. Nodding. Glad I got the email that I didn't get the job that needed the drug test first thing this morning, so I don't feel THAT bad for having been SO good lately. What a fun way to spend a rainy day. Now I'll go back and read all the shit I've missed lately because I haven't been getting high and BL is a bummer when you are in the mood for a little love, you know?

What a great way to spend a rainy day. Team Nod Assemble! Roll Call: Gwennie is in the Hacienda, she is a 24-hour party person today!

Seriously: I've missed you guys and hope all is well with my fave peeps here on the BL. Like Memphis. You still hate me? And according to my PM's I should be checking in more because some of you worry about me. Which is really sweet. Because in real life no one gives a crap about me anymore. Some of you must remember my days in the 1990's on Conan...oops. Shhhhh.....
love,
Gwennie

Last edited:
k glad your doing well Gwennie,im trying to take a break,gonna keep on tryin to stay clean,its not been,easy,but im trying!!

^^
Me too Gwennie, glad to hear you're doing well. I wish I were nodding like you but my tolerance is way too high! I get my monthly oxy's tomorrow and when my monthly script runs out in 2 weeks I'm taking a break. I got about 20 or so old 8mg octaginal oraange subs that I've been saving for an emergency. My emergency is that my tolerance is way too high and I'm spending a small fortune.

T-Bone, I worry about you. 3 weeks on pills and then one week with the dope and then back again... it's got to be hard. I can only afford $100 - $150 a week (if i'm lucky these days, work has been very slow) so I've been lucky with this particular batch that got me way fucked up (like the other day above) 13 bags lasted 4 days.

Those orange subs are the older kind but they totally work. You, T-Bonehead (hee), have a VERY high tolerance so I'd say when you want to stop for a while, I'd take whole ones for 5 days or so, THEN taper to half a pill for the next 6. OR taper to 1/2 for 3 and then 1/4 for whatever is left. Chinky knows his subs, he taught me. Maybe Chinks can chime in and say if I'm right?

But because of these job interviews, I've been only getting high once or twice a week for the past month. Got clean over the Memorial Day Weekend. My tolerance is still pretty big. I've got maybe 3 dudes that I use (delivery, head of a set that delivers near the corner but not on it and one I really like as a person but has crappy dope and is in the heart of the burned out zone).

Sometimes the guy who delivers to me, his stuff is OK, but I can do 9 bags throughout the day and be happy happy not noddy noddy and the xanax at bedtime puts me over the edge. This new batch from dude #2, is an anomaly.

^^
Me too Gwennie, glad to hear you're doing well. I wish I were nodding like you but my tolerance is way too high! I get my monthly oxy's tomorrow and when my monthly script runs out in 2 weeks I'm taking a break. I got about 20 or so old 8mg octaginal oraange subs that I've been saving for an emergency. My emergency is that my tolerance is way too high and I'm spending a small fortune.

So like I said, went back tonight cos I got some money and when a different guy came to car to serve me
(99/100 it's the same old dude -and we have the routine DOWN, you know?)
he got all antsy like hurry up hurry up but I called my main man and said "is this the guy?" because I'm not ever giving money to someone I don't know ever again. Guy walked away and then came back. I apologized and called him "sir" and everything and he (and the main guy on the phone) said "it's cool, you're a girl, we get it"...so they're not mad, but transaction took an extra 35 seconds...

Think about it:
We white folks are so paranoid and so ready to get the fuck outta dodge because we've been sitting there for 7 minutes waiting to get served that we just pay and go as fast as we can so we don't get busted. The economy is bad, and any d-boy or hustler with 20% cojones will try to pull a fast one on one of us... Especially when we are waiting somewhere near the main street corner set, but not on it, so there's no one around (you know what I mean?) and we're sitting alone in a car and the first guy who comes by we assume is our guy... and maybe he isn't. Am I making sense? I wonder if someone who lives near there sees people waiting and calls a buddy and says, "we got a little white girl here totally waiting for the man" and then her boy comes by and when I leave they split the money? NOTE: this has only happened once.

AND I was playing a little game with myself while I was waiting called "fireworks or gunshots", it's kind of like "dead or canadian" but using your ears and eyes. First two sounded like gunshots as I was pulling up and a couple of blue and whites came wailing past fast, but then the next three were roman candles because about 1/2 block down I saw the pretty fireworks. 40 people were shot last weekend and 12 died - mostly on the SW side where the white people won't even go.

Any Chi people ever cop on the SW side? I wouldn't know where to go, but when I read the paper - those are the street corners where all the shooting goes down.

Anyways, so even though I'm taking it easy, the stuff is good so it's lasting days as opposed to hours. Just did a bag. Feeling a litttle loopy. Had two bags from last batch earlier today and nodded on couch watching The Killing on demand. Great show.

only do a little,so u dont puke

I swear, Cheffy is like Yoda sometimes... Such wisdom. I'm gonna do another bag. If I puke, I can say you DID warn me...:)

(half teasing half serious you know i love you!)
Gwennie

Last edited:
^^And by the way, I blew three bags and they were creepers...
Crept up on me kind of slow and I think I'm gonna have to go take my contacts out and hit the couch. I'm seeing triple and may have to get voluntarily horizontal before I become un-naturally horizontal and get another bruise. Good stuff again. Ice cream time, don'tcha think?
love,
"Gwen + Cheffy sittin' on the Blue Light....T-Y-P-E-I-N-G"

i was bad boy today picked up a couple money bags. not bad at all. i like this zero tolerance stuff. gonna laylow for at least a month after this tho

So like I said, went back tonight cos I got some money and when a different guy came to car to serve me
(99/100 it's the same old dude -and we have the routine DOWN, you know?)
he got all antsy like hurry up hurry up but I called my main man and said "is this the guy?" because I'm not ever giving money to someone I don't know ever again. Guy walked away and then came back. I apologized and called him "sir" and everything and he (and the main guy on the phone) said "it's cool, you're a girl, we get it"...so they're not mad, but transaction took an extra 35 seconds...

Think about it:
We white folks are so paranoid and so ready to get the fuck outta dodge because we've been sitting there for 7 minutes waiting to get served that we just pay and go as fast as we can so we don't get busted. The economy is bad, and any d-boy or hustler with 20% cojones will try to pull a fast one on one of us... Especially when we are waiting somewhere near the main street corner set, but not on it, so there's no one around (you know what I mean?) and we're sitting alone in a car and the first guy who comes by we assume is our guy... and maybe he isn't. Am I making sense? I wonder if someone who lives near there sees people waiting and calls a buddy and says, "we got a little white girl here totally waiting for the man" and then her boy comes by and when I leave they split the money? NOTE: this has only happened once.

AND I was playing a little game with myself while I was waiting called "fireworks or gunshots", it's kind of like "dead or canadian" but using your ears and eyes. First two sounded like gunshots as I was pulling up and a couple of blue and whites came wailing past fast, but then the next three were roman candles because about 1/2 block down I saw the pretty fireworks. 40 people were shot last weekend and 12 died - mostly on the SW side where the white people won't even go.

Any Chi people ever cop on the SW side? I wouldn't know where to go, but when I read the paper - those are the street corners where all the shooting goes down.

Anyways, so even though I'm taking it easy, the stuff is good so it's lasting days as opposed to hours. Just did a bag. Feeling a litttle loopy. Had two bags from last batch earlier today and nodded on couch watching The Killing on demand. Great show.

I swear, Cheffy is like Yoda sometimes... Such wisdom. I'm gonna do another bag. If I puke, I can say you DID warn me...:)

(half teasing half serious you know i love you!)
Gwennie
You are hilarious. No wonder everyone loves you lol the fireworks/gunshot thing cracked me up. Anyway I got ripped off a long time ago when I was waiting for my guy and some bitch came up to the window and "served" me. It was bunk and I was sooo pissed. My guy called like 2 mins later and asked where I was. It makes sense tho, people are hustlin any way they can and when that happened to me I wanted to get OUT because a cop had been circling the block next to me. Now I'm wayyy more careful and I would've done the same thing you did.

I copped on the south side a couple years ago...when the projects were still poppin. That dope blew the west side dope away but it was so hot I could only go in the middle of the night and it probably wasn't the smartest idea walking my little white ass into the projects alone at 2 AM lol. Butttt those days are long gone because they renovated those particular projects and now they have crazy security 24/7.

Time to go drink my methadone now...nom nom nom. ;)) xo

Yeah my guy started giving dubs and no deals and first 2 batch were good and straight this one bags r a lil smaller I want to just shake him and once again point out what a loyal customer I am so hook it up and make them straight!!!! Oh well I would rather pay a few bucks they have to hit the streets. One of my arms is near healed but my left not so good. Sux I knw I need a break and been trying to get benzos to just help me to get to taking the subs but harder to find a legal pill then dope lol. Yeah I had dope from the south side projects only a few times and it was pure fire!!!! U would think to put out fire dope to get a good response but don't seem the case any more. To those taking a break good luck fellas!!!

Yeah my guy started giving dubs and no deals and first 2 batch were good and straight this one bags r a lil smaller I want to just shake him and once again point out what a loyal customer I am so hook it up and make them straight!!!! Oh well I would rather pay a few bucks they have to hit the streets. One of my arms is near healed but my left not so good. Sux I knw I need a break and been trying to get benzos to just help me to get to taking the subs but harder to find a legal pill then dope lol. Yeah I had dope from the south side projects only a few times and it was pure fire!!!! U would think to put out fire dope to get a good response but don't seem the case any more. To those taking a break good luck fellas!!!
My very first heroin hookup turned his phone/business over to a guy who was JUST like your guy.. it will NEVER change. Doesn't matter how great of a customer you are man.. that's how he runs his business & youve already come back too many times. Once my guy came back it went back to normal, cause thats how HE does business. You really need to cut your loses and move on.

Also, I'm close to 2 weeks.. shit, if i can make it 2 months.. that'll be a hell of a tolerance break. A MUCH needed tolerance break too. I haven't been clean on my own like this in forever, not sure why but I just havent been fiending lately.

Good for you,plus you dont want to blow your school to hell,so good job,and good luck.

^ man you would be suprised how much your tolerance dropped right now, just after weeks..if you slip up and decide to use, go slow and take your time cause i bet if you needed 8bags before you stopped, you would only need 2-3 right now..now your tolerance will go rigth back up if you use 2 days in a row or a day or 2 after that, but if you bought a few bags for tonite you definetly will use way less then you really realized..so dont go dumping out all 8 bags and start blowing lines, and i know you know what your doing and im not rying to preach, im just trying to more or less remind..i know cauyse it happened to me last week and i got really high and it was awesome and when i woke up the next day i stil had 3lines and a small pile that i never even lined up, so i did way less then i thought and then i took my day off and used the next day and i needed my usual amount

the general rule of thumb to keep your tolerANce down is..how ever many days you use, take twice as many days off...so if you used for 3days in a row, take 6 days off and you will generally keep your tolerance at a manageable level..now if you are using 3days in a row your tolerance is probably alot higher then most cause you have a habit and you prolly wont be able to last 2 days let alone 6 but for a casual user who is not yet addicted, its a good rule to try and follow..you use 1 day, take 2days off before you use again..hopefully you can use once a weekend and thats it, i was able to pull that off for years

T-Bone, I worry about you. 3 weeks on pills and then one week with the dope and then back again... it's got to be hard. I can only afford $100 - $150 a week (if i'm lucky these days, work has been very slow) so I've been lucky with this particular batch that got me way fucked up (like the other day above) 13 bags lasted 4 days.

Those orange subs are the older kind but they totally work. You, T-Bonehead (hee), have a VERY high tolerance so I'd say when you want to stop for a while, I'd take whole ones for 5 days or so, THEN taper to half a pill for the next 6. OR taper to 1/2 for 3 and then 1/4 for whatever is left. Chinky knows his subs, he taught me. Maybe Chinks can chime in and say if I'm right?

Gwennie

my suggestion for subs is first, make sure you wait as long as possible before taking your first dose. i mean make sure youre sick as a dog and cant take it no more and then take your first dose. make your firat dose your biggest dose and depending on your tolerance should be 4-6mg. after your first dose wait until you feel sick again before redosing instead of just taking the pill everyday. after your big first dose, cut your first dose in half and take that as your dosage from there on. thats about it except slowly start dropping your dosage after a week or 2 and try to work your way down to nothing..

and about the southside....that is where all the good drugs are sold but its so far removed from downtown that there is really no reason to be in thatr area unless you live in my area but most of yall are from way out west or north and the southside is a little out of your way, not to mention its not part of the "heroin highway" and really if you use the highway, your just gonna go 10+miles past one of the main exits into an area that doesnt really have a highway right next to it and thus gives you no good reason to be over there. you just cant be lost and turning around, you really cant be just driving threw from work or asny excuse really if you arent frp, the southside. not to mention the southside has been the murderside the past few years so the police presence, especially the jumpouts, is just crazy and once you get into a certain area you will be pulled over if seen cause your basically in a desert and only there for 1 reason..now the projects used to be right off the highway but they tore them all down and so with out them, everything and everyone just got spread out. you basically can take the lyrics to "walk with me" as the truth when he says "you can go to country club or calumet with me, close proximity but thats not considered the city". by that i mean the southside limits are blurred cause the southeastern suburbs are predominately african american and really its just an extension to the city even though its not the city. bc of this it makes the area so vast and spread out and theres not really any pockets of white people except for in beverly, other then that its all blacks and mexicans and really its more like the wild west then the westside itself. i persoanlyy have no problem driveing around the westside but the southside is different, not only can you see the differance but you can feel it.

also the westside is closer to downtown and parts are starting to get gentrified and the hipsters have moved in. more or less that is what happened to logan square and not everypart of LS is brand new and rebuilt up but 15years ago and it was straight hood. what changed it in my opinion is fireside and the congress theater. they are both small venues used by bands that cant fill the house or the other "small, big theaters", bands who might be known but not necessarily famous, concerts that you can go to for 5-10$ and show up at the door and get in. but those 2 places kept bands and other live music comning into the area and that brought the kids and some bars and resturants and slowly it started to clean up. now Logan square is directly west of lincoln park by only 3-4miles and that is where the super rich live in the city and wrigleyville is just 1mile north of that., just like any city its all about location location location and 15-20years ago you wouldnt have lived across the river 9n logan but how the whites fled the city in the 50s and 60s they are moving back into the city from the burbs and the best place to do that was on the otherside of the river. places like logan sqaure and wicker park and bucktown(well bucktown was always kinda ok) became the new hip place to live cause of the proximity to depaul and the clubs and bars and wrigly and pretty much everything that is "cool". by doing this their rent was prolly cut in half and the square footage prolly doubled by just moving a few miles west across the river. now the prices are damn near the same, so now that those neighborhoods have pretty much filled up and priced out the people thagt made it cool to live in the first place, they are starting to move up by UKvillage and the eastern edge of humboldt park which is SE of logan but still on the same side of the river. and the area is only gonna continue to get better cause they are gonna be building that new complex by the UC that is supposed to have bars and restuarants and bascailly make they area around the UC like a second wrigleyville. especially with the bulls and hawks being pretty good and will continue to be good for years to come, so i feel everything along western ave is gonna keep getting nicer and nicer cause people are gonna want to hang out in the area after games like they do with wrigley.

^^And by the way, I blew three bags and they were creepers...
Crept up on me kind of slow and I think I'm gonna have to go take my contacts out and hit the couch. I'm seeing triple and may have to get voluntarily horizontal before I become un-naturally horizontal and get another bruise. Good stuff again. Ice cream time, don'tcha think?
love,
"Gwen + Cheffy sittin' on the Blue Light....T-Y-P-E-I-N-G"

ill make you go horizontal and put a few bruises on that ass..

errr ummmmm, i mean...

^^
Thanks chinky. I did it once before at Chiristmas but this time I have about 15 clonadine, a bunch of lyrica and gabepentin and one temazipam to help with induction and the days after. My big problem is that I have a ton of responsibility with work and family that its gonna be hard to have to be sick for about 2 days. The last time I did it I took an 8mg subs after about 20 hours. It helped but my tolerance was way higher than the subs. I was able to sleep the next night but I couldn't get out of bed until the second morning. By the third day I was able to go back to work but I was a little shaky ad the 4th day I was pretty much back to normal. This time I have clonadine so if I start to have some wd's between doses I can take em to take the edge off until the next dose. This addiction is a lot of work, I'm getting tired of it.

. Ice cream time, don'tcha think?

I thought that I was the only one that liked to eat ice cream while high.

Last edited:
Beautiful sunny Chicago summer day. Rolled up to the spot, the crew good-naturedly fought for my business, and rolled away, all in under....2 mins? Shoot - maybe next time I'll time it. From entering "the zone" to leaving and crossing that street, back on the way to yuppie land.
Took a short-cut through the beautiful park, stopped to clean the car out, throw a bunch of trash away, do a bag to get started, and then went about my business.
I got a bunch of shopping done, I'm about to open some more bags, was gonna add a kpin or two, but now that I'm feeling the dope and got a bit of a nod going...I really don't think I need the benzos.
Got my shit, I'm outta town for the next week, on vacation at the beach, gonna plan on some good nod time,
peace out.

Beautiful sunny Chicago summer day. Rolled up to the spot, the crew good-naturedly fought for my business, and rolled away, all in under....2 mins? Shoot - maybe next time I'll time it. From entering "the zone" to leaving and crossing that street, back on the way to yuppie land.
Took a short-cut through the beautiful park, stopped to clean the car out, throw a bunch of trash away, do a bag to get started, and then went about my business.
I got a bunch of shopping done, I'm about to open some more bags, was gonna add a kpin or two, but now that I'm feeling the dope and got a bit of a nod going...I really don't think I need the benzos.
Got my shit, I'm outta town for the next week, on vacation at the beach, gonna plan on some good nod time,
peace out.

Ditch the benzos if you really don't feel the need man. No point in the added danger man. Mixing opiate and benzos isn't wise

Status
Not open for further replies.