Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have been mentioning lung and breathing issues. The past few weeks I have noticed I'm out of breath easily and hard to breath after moderate work or exercise. I shoot and do not snort. Question is before I goggle this, is can dope screw up your respotory system? Man last night was waiting around for hours for my guy to come thru. Almost was tempted to hit the block. I hate the bullshit give me 20 mins and turns into 2 hours and I hate calling to see what's up I'm sure if he was ready he would call. But I think it is more of calming my anxiousness to call then not. Recently he has not been giving good deals which is BS. Would u stick with this guy or go to try and find someone else to use for months then flake out like all dealers? I spend a good chunk of $ every 2 days and I'm sure I can get so much more with someone else but it is just finding them.

You get too comfortable with 'em, they get used to your money and start taking you for granted.....You gotta spread the money around to a few different dealers so that you're not too reliant on one guy....but when you have one good guy who you've been going to for awhile it's all too easy to find yourself in the situation you're in now...

When that happens, I do hit the block....and no matter how many times you do it, it's always scary to go back to the street after you've been using a phone connect for awhile...That safe feeling is gone and reality kicks in!

Lung disease? What are you talking about? I thought you were saying that you only were having breathing issues because you were snorting so much dope (which, in chicago, means you're snorting a lot of dormin)... That doesn't mean you have any disease.. Usually the doctor will assume you have asthma and often times since your nose will be inflamed/swollen from snorting will assume you have a sinus infection.. Idk what you're talking about as far as misdaignosis goes.. you already know its going to be misdiagnosed because you and I both know the real reason for the breathing issues (you doing dope), but your doctor is gonna be able to figure that out.. and its not like youre needing him to solve it.. The only thing you can expect from the doctor is a way to help with controlling the symptoms.. To be honest, your only hope from the Dr. is to get an inhaler so that when you're really out of breath/weezing really hard, you can get some relief with the inhaler.. Nothing else will solve the issue (allergy pills, antibiotics, etc are all a big waste).. The only thing that will solve this is to STOP snorting dope.. or snort a LOT less, or getting raw seems to help as well.

So yeah, I was criticizing you because you don't NEED a diagnosis.. you already know what the problem is and what is irritating your lungs/nose/etc. You don't need a doctor to tell you.. Therefore you should be smart enough to realize that what you need to do is STOP to remedy the situation.. or you can continue and have the same chronic problems.. Again, all the doctor can do to help you is give you an inhaler (albuterol) to help mask the symptoms.. That's it. So if you're going in expecting any other result/some sort of medicine thats going to fix your lungs and allow you to keep snorting dope the same way you've been snorting dope, you're out of luck.

IMO, its a big waste of a trip if you're going to the doctor for ANYTHING but an inhaler.

i hope you have insurabnce too cause an advair inhaler is like 200bucks a month..its cause they dont have a generic yet so they can sharge out the ass for the namebrand shit..lucky my grandma was able to have her dr give her a script to it for me..i went in and he checked me out and knewi didnt have insurance at the time so he wrote the script but in my grams name and told me to have er fill it...i guess it pays to have the same doctor for 20+years

but so today im pretty sure i saved my great aunts life...yall know how im stayin out here in indiana with them cause my uncle got locked up and all that..well he got out and has been taki n care lof her and today she just did nt seem right and i told my uncle and he said it was nothing shewas just a little sick..but i went and talked to her and k could tell something was wrong..she wasnt talking right, like she was mubling and slurring and her rightside was numb and i ran downstairs sayin "call 911, i think your mom has had a stroke" and he was like no she didnt shes just not feeling well and i was like "no dude she just sxaid her rightside was numb" and he was like "mom do you need me to call an ambulance and she said n"no" and i was like i dont care, something aint right..and hes like well should i just call lifealert or 911 aqnd i was like fuck life alert, call 911 and then i left cause i cant deal with seeing peole loaded in to ambulances and so i went and sat in a parking lot a couple blocks away until they left and then i came back

he talked to hius mom and i guesss she sounds back to normal and she canfeel her rightside again..they arent sure what is wrong and we are still waeiting on the results..we found out she hasnt been taking her medication for the last 3days so that might be it, i person ally yhink it was a minor stroke or she was in the middle of one" but my uncle wasnt gonna call 911 cause she ditn want to go to the hospital and i had to argue with him and say either you do it or i am and then he was like "well call my sister and ask her" and im like "dude what dont you understabd?? just call 911, if its nothing let them tell us that, better safe then sorry"

theres no way i couyld forgive myself if i would have checked on her and not said nothing and just went back downstairs and watched tv and got high and then she died..no way i could forgivbe myself for that..

Good,better to be safe then sorry,You should be proud for doing the right thing. Good man chinky!!!

yeah man ive been replaying it over and over and i cant believe my uncle kept sayinhg she is fine and that shedoesnt want me to call the ambulance and all this..hes just a bum and has to do what she says cause he depends on her and doesnt want to get cut off, so he does what she says and as i was telling my mom "as humans we get that 6th sense thing when something is wrong, and soething just didnt feel right when i talked to her" and he was actin like it was nothing "call my sister and ask her what to do" "no mothierfucker she lives in colorado theres nothing she can do, just call them now"

and as i told him "if rather have her mad at me for callin 911 and be alive then her being dead cause you ignored her"..which is what he normally does, they are both alcoholics and argues co nstantly and so when he gets mad, he just ignores her calls and everything..dude is really a piece of shit,

but now that everything has calmed down and shes at the ICU and phone stopped ringing..i cant stop thining that if i didnt do uop and cxheck on her, she wouldstil be up there and getting worse and thatg whatever it was, i more them likely saved her life..she is like 75 but my uncle is still stuck in 1990 and thinks hesstill in his 20s and shes in her 50s, and that aint that fact..i asked when the last time he took her to the DR and he told me and i told him, you do realize that was 2years ago? and he goes noooo and i said "yeah man, almost 3 actually..at her age she shouldbe in there every 6months, at least every year" well i cant get her to go to the doctor, everytime we make appointments she refused to go..i flipped out and told him to grow some balls, this shit aint a joke"

yeah im a dope addict but something asbout alcoholics rub me the wrong way..thgey are just dirty and scummy and selfish and just pieces of shit..i can atleast function and take care of myself but alcoholics are useless

Fantom, I used to work (drive around selling dope) for this guy who was just like that. We would be all the way on the west side at like 16th and Cicero and somebody would call him from Rogers Park and he would tell them that bullshit "Yeah be there in 20 minutes" knowing damn well that we wouldn't be back there for another 2-3 hours. His dope wasn't that great either and he didn't hook it up very well at all. Anyway I would say he is not worth fucking with. He only sees you as money in his pocket and he will lie/do whatever he can to get more for less. Fuck that guy, if his dope's not good I would head out west. Look for somebody nodding out at a bus stop and bum them a square and then ask them where they got their dope at. If you ask a few people where the good dope is out there you should have no problem finding it. Please do yourself a favor and stop fucking with that guy man. Get yourself another connect. Homeless people and prostitutes = how you can find good dope.

Chinky what you say about alcoholics... I agree. Being drunk is completely different than being loaded. When I'm loaded I can plan what I will be doing for the rest of the day. If I was drunk I would have no idea what would happen for the rest of the day because it is unpredictable.

Last edited:
Good call Chinky. My husband relapsed after a year and went to sleep in the recliner. I knew he did raw dope but had no idea how much so I thought he nodded and went to sleep. A friend of his came over and checked him out and said he just let him sleep it off. I listened, against my better judgement, because I thought he had more experience than me. After 3 hours he hadn't moved and his breathing was horrible, I called 911. He had a major stroke and heart attack. Spent 6 weeks in the hospital. This happened March of 2012. He still has no use of his left arm, the entire left side is numb. He is able to walk even tho he can't feel his leg. So, thank God you caught it early! You never know what the outcome would have been.

I just need to vent. I usually get my dope from the south side. My friend called me today and said she had some good shit from the westside. She sounded good and high! So I bought some. Biggest mistake ever!! I am so pissed at myself for wasting that money. I did need something to keep me from getting sick til tomorrow when I can get my regular stuff but this barely even kept the sick off.

stroke from using dope???? no shit huh... shit i felt i was gonna have a stroke when kicking the shit not doing it

so my uncl;e has called and talked to his mom twice and while on the phone i kept telling him to ask to talk to the nurse and each time he hung up without doing it and i asked why and he said "she said the nurse wasnt around"..and i was like "so what call the nurses station and talk to the nurse", and hes like "why? i just alked to mom and she told me whats goin on" and i told him no she didnt tell you a damn thing, she told you want you wanted to hear..thats when i called back and spoke to her nurse and with that i will say we got good news...no stroke, but he was pretty suprised with what i had to tell him

well he said he was 95% sure she did not have a stroke even though she couldnt feel her right side and had slurred speech and all that when they first took her in. they cant rule it out 100% cause they said it could be some minor stroke called a T.I.A..but she was extremely dehydrated and had a real low blood sugar level but from what they can tell it definetly wasnt a major stroke. she also mentioned that she hasnt been taking her pills for the last 3days to go alon g with not eating the last 2 but still drinking. when i heard that i was like theres no way cause ive been giving her food and she told her son that she would just eat it when we would be in the room but then would feed the rest to the dogs and when asked why she just said "i wasnt hungry" and thats when i was like "how can you not be hungry, you dont eat anything..alcohol isnt considered food"...now since shes been in there today and they got some fluids in her, shes been complaining of being nauseous and i asked her nurse if she told them that she takes xanax and drinks and they new about the xanax but of courseshe did not mention thge alcohol. after i said that, i could immediatly tell the nurses tone changed and he began asking me about her alcohol problem. how much she drinks, how often, who buys it for her, how long has she been like this and i told them she claims "only 2 drinks" but each one of those is a glass filled to the top and then she adds ice to it. i said it mahy only be 2 glasses but thers gotta be 10shotsbetween the 2 and that is just what she says, we dont really know how much she drinks, but anywhere between 1/4 and 1/2 a fifth a day by guess and the nurse was like "oh wow, well ok then, thats kinda the puzzle piece we have been missing" and i asked what do you mean and he was telling me how when talking to her it seemed like she wasnt telling them everything and that soemthing just wasnt adding up and that now he knows about the alcohol things are starting to make sense..

so they are gonna keep her a few days and run all the other tests and make sure nothing else is wrong that might be not so obvious andif evertynhing pans out to be ok they might keep her to detox but we will talk about that when time comes...

my uncle of course takes no blame for any of it and i wasl ike "if i wasnt here and checked on here while you were ignoring her, who knows how b ad she might be" and he was like thats bullshit i was checkin up on here every 20-30mins and i laughed at him and was like bullshit dude, how can you say that?? i know you wernt checkin up on her, you were yellin at her yesterday cause she asked for a glass of water and today you were checkin up on here ever 20mins?? what about 7am when you said you had to pick her up and move her ot her bed cause she "couldnt use her legs and walk"..and he goes well i just thought she was tired cause she was up all night and i was like exactly if you wernt soo fucked uop you would have noticed it then, and what about you checkin up on here every 20-30mins??? how id you not notice something was wrong?? and all he could say was "i dont know dude, she just told me she wasnt feeling good and thats what believed" and i was like "exactly, your such a prick and all you do is bitch and moan and complain thinks the world revolves arou nd you, that even when she needs help youre too selfish to take 5mins and pay enough attention to see she needed help..you just yell at her and go sit back down all day likew oyu have the last 3days and he started with the "ypou now what fuck you dude, ive been takin care of her and the house, the yard and everyhting else by myself, while you do shit" and i was like "I THOUGHT THIS WAS YOUR HOUSE????..how are oyu gonna complain about going all that shit when you keep telling me this is your house, thats what normal homeowners do and they generally do it after putting in a 40 hour week" "your mom doesnt leave the couch except to go to bed and the bathroom, the house only gets dirty cause you put everything off until 1day a week and then bitch about when if you did 1 job everyday, everything would be fine and easy" "dude you have no idea you had your mom and grandma do everything at your house, ive been doing everything here on my own for the past 5yeasr" and i laughed at him and told him "my mom didnt do anything but go to work and all my gram did was cook dinner and go grocery shopping, my and my brother took care of everything else and the house staye4d clean cause we did "our chores" everyday(we didnt really have chores jper se. just things we knew we had to do) and who do you think took care of everyuthign when you were gone? me! i cooked oi cleaned i went shopping, i went and jhad to buy a car and get that taken care of plus i had you calling needing me to drive an hour round trip once or twice a week to drop you off moiney" and the only thing he heard and flipped out about was the house and he was saying the house was filthy when he came home and i did nothing and i asked him if he remebers what it looked liek when he got locked up and he said "yeah it was..." amnd i cut him off and i said it was disgusting..you where on that 4day crack and alcohol binge and didnt sleep for 4days and the house had garbage everywhere and i said i cleaned this house up head to toe..you just got out of jail and had nothing else to do but clean..so the house went from being clean and presentable to being like you just moved in and he goes "exactly, it looked so clean like we just moved in" and i wasl ike why would i clean your house like that?? i dont know where everything goes, i just threw out the garbage and kept the kitchen spotless and just made the house look presentable unloike the shithole it was when you left it..he idnt have any dish soap or cleaning supplies or new sponges when i got here, i had to go out and buy it all so i could clean everything and yet he denies all of it and says the house was clean when he left...so i just walked away kaughing and had to comeon here to type the story cause its just too unbeliueveable and if i kept talking to him about it imma kill him

the4 guy is so selfish and disrespectful and pathetic its stupid..hes 50years old and lives at home(whatever he was takin care of his dad with alzhemiers and his mom) but the thing is he only moved out 2years before that and into a trailer that they boiught cause he was doing nothing but getting drunk and high and fighting with his dad. the guy hasnt had a job and been living off social security since like the early or mid 1990s when he fell off a roof and hurt his back. he refuses to get a job cause it wouold mess up his insurance and SS but he doesnt seem to understand that he could get better insurance and earn as much in 1 week as he does the enrote month with SSa(he gets like 500-600$/month) and he responds by saying who would tkae care of mom and i was like what about 10years ago when they were still taking care of themselves?? how are you gonna live off of 500bucks a month when your mom dies? and he says the house is paid off and its going to him and i said thats fine but how can you afford the taxbill twice a year when your broke 3weeks intoevery mointh and need your nect check..what about food, gas, water, cable, whos gonna buy you another car since you crashed your last 2? he justy says im not worried about all that and i just want to stranglke him when he does
ries about the girlfriend he lost 20years ago and says he still loves her and knows she still loves him and im like youre crazy dude, get over it she gone and never coming back, dont you think she would have in 20yuears if she was???? .. and i dont htink hes had a serious girlfeind since, he just became an aocoholic and sometimse drug addict and still thinks hes 27 and the coolest dude who played in a baand "that got all the chicks " he tells these all the same stores at least once a week maybe more when hes drunk and actually saysd " i used to be the coolest guy woith all the girls " and when he says this i laugh cause hes seriously stuck in 1985-1990...seriously though the same sotries..jes seen zztop 22times and partying with ted nugent and saw lynrd skynnard last concert (which is impossible the show he seen if true was like 3months before the crash)and all this otehr stupid shit thats just unbelieveable but he tells them like they are true over and over again..so much so i finish them for him and tell him yah i know you told me before..and he gets offended when i do but fucjk you can only listen to the same questionable story so many times, ive been heraing the same stories for at east 10years

Last edited:
sorry i know i know TLDR but fuits so frustrating seeing a family member like that.. like i said im no much better being a dope addict but like i said theres just somnething about alcoholics that rub me the wrong way..they are jus tdirty, i know he doesnt shower everyday and i dont keep my toothbrush in the bathwroom cause when i did i noticed it was the only one it and i was thinking theres no way i want him touching mine...and i didnt even get to the part about his crackhead freidns stealing shit and him blaming it on me, well not me but "my friends" and i told him ive had one friendeal shit...its his friends who steal from him, they all know the garage isnt locked and neither are the sheds, 3/4 past years hes even had his plants that hes grown outdoors stolen before he can harvest, thats how good of frinds he has and the guy he says he knows stole the plats and in the past has stoilen other shit, and yet he still lets tyhe guy comne into his house..hell the first day he got locked up i came back from being ouyt and i come back to find the guy sitting in the house by himself in the dark wit hthe tv off, i trold him he was lucky that ivce seen him before cause even if he was a freind i would have beat his ass for being in this house after letting himself in. and thats the first time i ever had to start locking the front door..but its "my friends who stole his generator and antoique glass bottles and a few other things"..get the fuck oiut of here my friends wouldnt have stolen anything and if they id it wouldnt have been a generatoor whicj i would have noticed and it wouldnt have been some glass bottles

this guy keeps sayin how his forvirte drug is LSD and how he wished he can get some today and he would eat it everyday for a week and i lkaughed and told him theres no way he would be able to handle acid now a days and hes like bullshit i used to eat it all the time and i wasl ike yeah that was 35years ago, you do that now and i it will fuck you up for good, no way could yotu handle it, especially with your psychological problems of living in the past..but ive been thinking of finding him something to tri[p on to shut him up and freak him out

i know most of tyall wont read it but im just pissed that he was ignoring his mom when she was in trouble today and then tried taken credit for it to his brother and sister until i got on the hpone and said that was a complete lie, it was me who told him to call 911, he was saying she was fine and that she just had the flu and then throws blame at me for not doing shit around the house and thats why hes been ignoring his mom, cause he s had to do EVERYTHING when it comes to this house and shes just always calling him to do bullshit like get her a glass of water...fuckin prick

i really regret not beating his assa couple days ago when i had the chance and it be justified...i prolly wouldnbt be venting here

again im sorry about it folks, if you mods erase it i understand i figured ytall would like a update since i posted ealier about it, it just got out of hand once i got going..and yes im high, well was high the dope had shitty legs tonite in a completly new batch from my main raw guy

He did dope on and off for 20 yrs. When he got clean this last time we were having our daughter. He never had any kids before, and at 48 yrs old he wanted to be the sole provider and wanted meito be home with her. So he was working 60+ hours a week. The baby was 5 weeks old when it happened. He seriously only put crumbs down. Not even a line. And he snorted instead of shooting. The doctors didn't expect him to live. They said the dope alone probably didn't cause the stroke but the fact that he put his body thru so much for so many years, was completely clean, working like a crazy man, and being under stress. All that had something to do with it. Would he of had a stroke that day if he didn't do the dope? Most likely not. The dope definitely kicked off a chain reaction causing the stroke which caused the heart attack. Needless to say, he has absolutely no clue I'm doing it again. He found out a few months ago when I caught another case that I was taking tons of pills and he almost took my baby and left me for that. He would murder me before leaving if he found out about the dope.
Hang in there chinky. As long as you know that you have and still are doing right by her then you can't go wrong.

Off for that early morning (well, not so early anymore), rainy day, weekend copping on the way to work.
Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrreat day! (In Tony the Tiger voice).

Chinky chances are your family knows your uncle is a lazy drunk and if it wasn't for you your great aunt would not have gone to the hospital until it was too late.

I have a few friends that are alcoholics one I wouldn't ever talk too but he recently got sober and a real job after not really having one for 15+ years. We talked more in the last month then we have in the last 5 years. The other guy I hang out with till he starts getting drunk then I leave. Something about drunks just annoys the shit out of me.

Wanna avoid the drunks vs junkies discussion, cause there's plenty low bottom junkyarddogs I don't wanna walk on the same side of the street with.......but there, I said it anyway.
Picked up and on the road. Guy didn't answer his phone, but 1st spot was open anyway. Different servers, once again gotta prove im not the popo. Drove past my reliable spot on the way out, some cats were there, but they musta been waiting for a reup or something, cause they werent open for monkey bizness.
Already got the good feelings flowing.

Chinky,your a good man,i wasnt sure you were till now,take solice in doing the right thing,rock on.

Props for doing the right thing chinky. Maybe the hospital can taper her off the alcohal.

Status
Not open for further replies.