• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

mercy hospital south is shutting down. today i had my last appoint in their outpatient mental health department (which closes at the end of this month). is extremely unfortunate.

mercy hospital south is shutting down. today i had my last appoint in their outpatient mental health department (which closes at the end of this month). is extremely unfortunate.

Hospitals are getting overwhelmed here too, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ontario starts getting similar stories. Hospitals are already extreme strapped and hard to get get good care since the spring, when we had peak 600 cases in entire province. Today was almost 1600. It’s skyrocketing quickly.

I would be scared to be using right now. You never know if they can put covid in the dope. They cut it down in the most unsanitary conditions. And I could see some asshole purposely sneezing all over it. Hope you can get right.
Hey Hey there is no covid in the dope. Have you heard about someone getting covid from dope? Maybe shared needles?

Maybe on the ziplock bag but they wear rubber gloves and stuff like that if it's a large operation. (Don't you watch TV? LOL) My girl gets her stuff from a large operation...... She always has enough since I buy quantity (I hate the drive) so she makes sure I get quality.

(NOTE: Her stuff is so good that she practically killed a friend of mine, he booted like 5 bags and crashed his car on the highway on the way home, for like the THIRD time. I usually hear from him every few weeks or so to give me phone numbers or "this sjfka;skljgl;ajl man" He was seeing jail time in Dupage or Kane County and since i don't boot or shoot, i think the stuff is pretty good. Not like OH MY GOD I'M GONNA PASS OUT MAN, THIS S**T IS ON FIRE, but good for a product with no fentanyl.

In my life, I've shot up like maybe twice, and they were test shots. No one could find another vein on my arm and when I've tried myself it's been a disaster. LOL

OH--And my grrl has been supercool during covid - wearing a mask and meeting me in safe places.

I had another one who did halfway decent caps, but they'd have me parked on a residential street in oak park and people would be coming out of their houses wondering what the F i was doing parked there.... And i'd place the order the night before so they'd be ready because they weren't used to selling a bunch of jabs. Claimed to not even know the 6 for 5 everyone does..... So they are no longer on my radar. However, since thanksgiving they've been texting like crazy. Begging. That's how i know it sucks.

Man, I go away for 4 years and man, this thread is dead. Where are my peeps? Literally dead via OD or covid? That's not a holly jolly Christmas.
Stay Save. Miss you crazy dudes.
All of my bluelight love (STAY SAFE - HARM REDUCTION IS KEY),
Gwennie

Anyone else feel like whenever they put the covid restrictions back up to a high level the dope sucks for the first few weeks until everything calms down? This keeps happening and it's like 5 of my ppl from all different parts of the city

Btw has anyone got this black "raw" the little pebbles in it break down if you squeeze it and I don't feel shit from it. Coming from my raw guy that always has grey hard rocks that smell like vinegar shits just weird

Long time no read or post my old account i forgot the password and couldn't get in but its shayjaychi and still blowing lately i have no luck finding a good phono connect worth calling back. Ive been going to the usual street spots stay highs black panther block and yes amongst all the fuckin garbage u either get decent dope mixed wit fent but does the trick part heroin or lately u get this knockout shit that leaves u blank for the day throwing stupid shit out etc.. O yeah and it was rolly me the kid seeing me snort a bag on the train wen i read the post from the last page I started laughing. For a bit this spot i was frequenting always had a giant wait standing in a alley lot waiting wit 20 other people its been a nightmare lately whooping people everywhere phone connects r nonexistent been really hard

i remember shayjaychi…

the stuff in Chicago is completely fucked. i’m safe and back home now but i’m covered in holes debating on whether or not to go to hospital right now. before I left Chicago 2 years ago blocks were decent.

but mr. piffington, sadly heroin hotlines have disappeared but I wish they’d come back. back in my wild years I had a solid phone connect (anyone remember capsules?). I did have a good raw connect in the west suburbs but ol’ boy was dodgy AF.

i remember shayjaychi…

the stuff in Chicago is completely fucked. i’m safe and back home now but i’m covered in holes debating on whether or not to go to hospital right now. before I left Chicago 2 years ago blocks were decent.

but mr. piffington, sadly heroin hotlines have disappeared but I wish they’d come back. back in my wild years I had a solid phone connect (anyone remember capsules?). I did have a good raw connect in the west suburbs but ol’ boy was dodgy AF.
Youre covered in holes?? Like skin lesions? I live out here and that ws happening to me as well... The dope out hereis eaither really fucking good almost tooo strong. Or complete garbage that fucks you up all sorts of ways. Its such an open drug market on the westside that these dope spots sell the good shit All off in the morning and then honestly i think they just toss shit in a bag once people hear how good it was.. These mfs dont give a fuck

Youre covered in holes?? Like skin lesions? I live out here and that ws happening to me as well... The dope out hereis eaither really fucking good almost tooo strong. Or complete garbage that fucks you up all sorts of ways. Its such an open drug market on the westside that these dope spots sell the good shit All off in the morning and then honestly i think they just toss shit in a bag once people hear how good it was.. These mfs dont give a fuck
Out of the dozen or so spots I'm familiar with only 2 are still worth hitting up.

Finding a number is hard but not impossible. I would always find someone flying a sign for change and offer a couple bags to take me to their guy - if it's a number, I'd ask the dope boy for it and voila. As far as numbers go I've only found one guy that has throwback capsules who is reliable. Everyone else gets good shit once or twice and the rest of the time its trash.

Btw has anyone got this black "raw" the little pebbles in it break down if you squeeze it and I don't feel shit from it. Coming from my raw guy that always has grey hard rocks that smell like vinegar shits just weird
It sounds like his addiction is beating him, and now he feels forced to beat you because he can't afford his habit.