• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

you don't have to send it anywhere. local nonprofit has a spectrometer and they send it to a lab with a GCMS on the rare occasion it gets stumped.

last raw i had tested was mannitol, inositol, 5 percent heroin, and 5 percent fentanyl. so pretty much just fentanyl and filler.

Just an update got a connect right next to my kitchen. No more west side trips for moi. Crazy world.

How did you feel jumping off at 20mgs? I was at 90 and I'm now down to 35 and trying to get off it. I do a little d only once in a while now.
I was uncomfortable and moody for about 2 weeks but nothing like dope sick so it worked out.

man i almost bought some rock today. i swear, chicago has the worst crack and heroin in the united states. yeah, yeah, "you just don't know where to look." i do.

man i almost bought some rock today. i swear, chicago has the worst crack and heroin in the united states. yeah, yeah, "you just don't know where to look." i do.

Yea Chicago got more dangerous and less and less business oriented. I remember mid to late 2000’s the people were actually legit and if you had a problem the shot caller would fix it. None of that now.

These independents are idiots and the power vacuum due to all the arrests has really had a positive effect from a CPD standpoint. The product was unknowingly welcoming a more dangerous drug and loosely knit groups that shoot each other over a couple 1000 dollars. So, essentially idiots that didn’t have proper guidance. I get that they don’t have parents or good mentors to teach them about the business. Most of the game went deep underground due to the trend of snitching and lack of loyalty. The legit ones get beautifully set-up by undercovers and feds that have infiltrated these organizations. The cops have been running the game for a fat minute. Protecting blocks and getting their palms greased for looking the other way. The cartel more focused on coke and the biggest of dope shipments got intercepted and the supply cut off. Somewhere along the way the decision was made to switch to fentanyl. Which at first was also carefully produced to be as euphoric and non lethal as possible. I’ve had some quality fent/dope mix and it’s actually amazing. But of course the supply gets interrupted and people turn on each other. The mind games and deception are on a CIA level while the Street dealers are on a 3rd grade education level and focusing their energy on recess. At this point reviving the heroin game makes little sense and the distribution moved to Ohio and spread from there.

Also, in regards to fentanyl, some of the batches I’ve had creep up on you strongly. This is why people tend to od. They’re used to heroin and if it doesn’t hit immediately, people do more. That’s how you od and die. I’ve gotten a batch that I tested on the way home (amazing). But, the next bag led to an od. Being a veteran, I waited the proper time and allowed the creep. (Veteran with whatever analogue i was using; never tested) Next bag was disproportionately mixed and resulted in an overdose. I think how lucky I was not to have dipped into that bag on my way home. It’s crazy to look back at my time and how I narrowly escaped.

nowadays you got be a full fledged scientist and have an incredible amount of self control/discipline to be a somewhat functional drug addict. It’s very rare and I admire your input hydro. Not many people are going to test their stuff or be cautious. Your mind is warped when you are fiending. That desperation is the worst feeling I think I’ve ever felt. I’ve allowed myself to be set up/ ripped off more times than I would care to admit. The corner bois take full advantage.

be safe out there everyone. With everything that is happening with race relations, corruption, and coordinated police-gang activity (yes CPD has their own cliques of criminals that run shit. And I mean these guys are cops, yet SUPER criminal) the dope game is just not worth it. It took me over a decade of being locked in physical and mental prison until I finally got my shit together.

im sure everyone on this forum has experienced a point where they decided “this shit isn’t worth it” Yet that warm hug of heroin is one of the most powerful forces on this Earth that I have ever encountered....in the sense that it is the best, most relaxing feeling ever. Whoever said drugs are bad was lying. Drugs are amazing.

My most powerful piece of advice I could give anyone (since none of y’all are on here to quit doing dope. Everyone is just trying to hear the streets and find the best shit with the least bullshit/risk) is to make rules that you do not comprise for ANYTHING. These rules might vary depending on how long you have been using. But, no matter what you do: follow your own rules. If you say “I’ll never shoot” don’t shoot. One your curiosity gets the best of you, you will compromise more and more and will end up in a position you would have never imagined. Some people end up living on the streets on lower Walker. Once you get there I don’t think there is much hope of you coming back. Keep your own promises and live. Even if you do that you might die. That’s the harsh reality of this game. It does not discriminate race/age/gender nor class.

be safe out there

You're right, especially the cocaine portion. It's an absolute disaster lately.

Once not so very long ago
Sweet alcohol, that beast,
Brought warmth and sweetness to our lives,
But then the price increased.
And so cocaine and morphine
Berliners now select.
Let lightning flashes rage outside
We snort and we inject!

Personally that's why I only stick to call and meet ppl. Cuz if it's some bullshit USUALLY they'll be interested in your take on it. I say usually cuz some will just be like oh ight, I couldn't even imagine rolling back up on the block and saying these blows suck. Probably get a dirty look and tell you to get the fuck on

I've noticed for the past 6 weeks, the people who would usually ask for feedback avoid the topic, and any feedback given is always met with anger (it's like everyone knows the cocaine is garbage yet no one wants to acknowledge it.). It's baffling, I've literally went a couple days without even going I'm always so disappointed lately. And, sometimes I'll go just for the hope it might be better, take a taste and won't even use it. I'm hoping this is the start of the end of my cocaine addiction, I can feel the reward system in my brain slowly changing, that excited euphoric feeling just getting it doesn't even exist anymore, let alone complete disappointment when I finally do it.

my porsche/lexus driving pc for soft won't pick up unless it passes some test of theirs (not sure if s/he uses melting point or what). hasn't had any for for over a month. told me closest they'd come was 70 percent, which they were not going to pay for or sell. s/he mentioned some major players were recently killed, which is affecting things.

that's not related to my chicago having shitty drugs comment. the dope -- including raw -- is so cut here it's laughable. what passes for rocks is abysmal. since i moved here years ago.

Last edited:
my porsche/lexus driving pc for soft won't pick up unless it passes some test of theirs (not sure if s/he uses melting point or what). hasn't had any for for over a month. told me closest they'd come was 70 percent, which they were not going to pay for or sell. s/he mentioned some major players were recently killed, which is affecting things.

that's not related to my chicago having shitty drugs comment. the dope -- including raw -- is so cut here it's laughable. what passes for rocks is abysmal. since i moved here years ago.

That's exactly the problem. The good, reliable connects are completely down right now, and it's just a bunch of people capitalizing on the situation. Normally, I would never even come close to going to score where I have been, but cocaine addiction is a real mind fuck. I've quite opioids and alcohol, I just can't give up the damn cocaine right now. Honestly, at this point, I go more just to satisfy my desire to pick up rather than any actual hope the product will be good.

Yeah its bad. No point to even do it.

I do know a guy that I have been dealing with for over 10 years and he occasional can get very high quality raw. Its also very expensive and you need to buy a lot to make it worth his while as he has been out of the game for a while. My friend dropped me off a few bags a couple weeks ago. Sniffed a quarter bag and was rocked. So there is good dope still out there. On the block? You will find nothing unless someone is taking you that literally scored 20 minutes ago and knows its good. Rolling around random you will get crap. Or nothing.

I started way back with stateway and cambrini dope. Those were the days. Always dope. Always a selection of different recipes that were consistent. It was like going to the mall. Once they started knocking that shit down and we were forced to the west side, saw this little tiny foil and the dope burned like hell. Never really changed, only got worse. Some spots would have fire, some crap. Yet the next day reversed. Once cell phones got big there were some decent dial up connects.

Though pre covid we were copping a lot out there around 5am. Usually once the sun is up, the real dealers go inside and all the jackers and crap comes out. CPD uses suppression technique. Around 7/8am they will start lining up SUV on the corners.

Be careful!

hey whatsup everyone... old chitown chicago dope thread member here from username trancespottingpl

Damn sorry to hear the connects are fucked up like that out there... It's been a while since I've been out west/south to grab a jab or two. Every once in a while out there they would have a batch or two where I'd actually get a good rush and nod instead of falling asleep an hour later because of all the dormin, but was a crapshoot. Like dude above me was saying - one day a spot has fire, the one on the next block garbage - then the reverse the next day. I don't like going out there... too hot. Border of west side with a pc is okay, but i won't really risk open air spot anymore. Just too much of a gamble imo. Mostly I've been copping "raw" from the same pc for the past few years and it's decent stuff, light tannish powder/small rocks with little to not fent that cooks up ice tea (coca cola/motor oil if it's 3+ dub shot), but at dubs the size of a west side sawbuck it gets pricey... But theyll come to me which makes it convenient.

Was curious to see how it's changed for people around here thanks to covid... sorry to hear there hasn't been good stuff at the spots.

Last edited:
Woohoo - Friday + payday = 30 dubs for the week = ) I'll post pic of how it cooks up when i get home

What's a dirty pass out? Is it handing out free bags of bad dope?

Yeah, they do pass outs all the time. Who knows what the motives were. Unlikely for a car to pull up on another block, hand out a bunch of dope, then drive off. Its usually a spot will be having a pass out at 7am for example so you can try their dope. This looked like these guys realized they had a bad batch of dope and passed it out in another location. Not sure. Could of easily of been the norm powerful fent dope and those people were in withdrawal / low tolerance and tooted the whole bag.

Yeah when I used to use dope some of my spots would do hand outs but they wouldn't give you bad shit cuz they want you to come back. That dude was ranting about it being a hit, maybe.