• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cheap 5-htp

I wouldn't say that 1000mg+ doses of 5-HTP are really necessary. If you use 5-HTP as an aid to recovery then you can probably get by with smaller doses (say 500mg spread over 2 days after MDMA) and save money, rather than trying to use it as a magic bullet to completely restore seratoning and eating 1/6 bottle at a time.
But as always, your mileage may vary. Some people use 5-HTP as a crutch to lean on and they feel real emotional and health benefits, while others use it just because "it's supposed to be good for you". Just go with whatever works for you.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

BT: phase is talking about 1000mgs+ of L-tryptophan, not 5-htp, that amount of 5-htp is just a waste.

hey BigTrancer - I'm just about to place an order through jomar, but wanted to know if you heard anything back from clubnatural first??

teXman01: yes I have bought from them (with no hassles) but not that particular product.

Nope, no reply from Club Natural - feel free to email them with your own query if you like but I got no response. So, I ordered from JoMar Labs, and 6 days later I was clutching 2 brand new bottles of 5-HTP freshly opened and inspected by customs.
BT
smile.gif

last batch i ordered i obtained from www.iherb.com
50mg, 60 capsules, $10US
of course, shipping is $20US!! now that they have changed to courier...before they shipped via airmail which meant less cost but up to 3 weeks wait...
then again, i havent ordered anything for a while so i'm guessing they still ship to aus with no problems??

I ordered the 4 (60 x 100mg) bottle deal from Clubnatural.
Really was free shipping.
Was stopped and inspected by customs (sticker on the box)
Arrived to me after 2 1/2 weeks.

Good Thread.
No Excuse not to post/pre load now is there
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 25 October 2001).]

does anyone see or know of any problems with taking excess amounts of 5htp per day (say around 200mg-300mg) with the natural vitamin "ginko". because ginko increases periphial circulation, and i heard that mentioned about excess amounts of 5-htp.
so taking say 4000mg of Ginko ontop of 200mg of 5-htp, would that be better or worse?
i also heard that taking ginko helps your roll, as it circulates the mdma around in your brain or what ever.
i take about 3000mg of ginko on a normal day at any rate, along with other multi vitamins, so does anyone have any tips on ginko with 5-htp?
thanx.

Have a search around you can save a fair bit by checking all the sites. We found 200mg loaded caps..i think it was 60 caps for around $90AUS with shipping.

hey..
for any of you who have ordered from clubnatural..
what shipping method did u use? the free one? and if u did, did u have any probs with customs ect? which method is better to use?

>>>S T O P AND R E A D<<<
BEST PRICE>>>>>try this site clubnatural.com
I got 4 bottles 60x100mg in on one shipment
TOTAL COST= US$58 =AUS$110...
capsules contain:
5-HTP
White rice (filler)
Magnesium (helps with cramps)
Searate (?)
Gelatin (the caps)
Water (to bind it)
Have ordered from site 5 times.
Customs all ways opens parcel but never takes goods away from me....thanks

yoda: I think you'll find that it's magnesium stearate, not magnesium and stearate. It's just one of the many forms useable by the human body :)
Thanx for the tip off too. That's as cheap as iherb.com but without the customs hassles and charges :)

just to re-cap for any interested parties

Since you have purchased 5-htp from us in the past, we thought you might be interested in our 5-HTP sale.
This 5-HTP is the freshest on the market and was manufactured in the last 2 weeks. This product was also manufactured with Vcaps
which are considerably more expensive than the old geletain capsules and are 100 % vegetable source.

Suggested Retail Price $39.95

Sale Price 5-HTP 100 mg. 120 VCaps. Price $14.75 per bottle.

Order online at www.AmericanNutrition.com/sales/5HTP.htm

Or order by our Toll Free 800-454-3724 Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:30pm Mountain Time

Sale ends 10/21/04

now they got me on their email list

FYI - USD exchange rate is around $0.72 lately

I'm after 2 bottles of 5-HTP, and I've been doing some searching. I've come up with VitaCost.com as the 2nd cheapest, but with the largest range of multivitamins. 5-HTP (NSI brand) is $14.99 OR 100 capsules of 120mg. I'm gonna get 2 packs of that, and I'm still after a pack of good multivitamins to really reduce recovery time. Delivery is $20.45 USPS International (2 or so days), with the 2 packs of 5-HTP and shipping for $60.50 AUD.

Is this the cheapest supplier? Has anyone used VitaCost.com before? Can anyone recommend me a decent multivitamin that's under $20 US from that site? Cheers

^Sounds about right, you wont do much better anyway.

Another place selling 120 x 100mg 5-HTP for US$14.99 atm is www.bulknutrition.com.

They have a wide range of other products too, eg nootropics.

I get my multivits from American Nutrition, they're fabulous. Their postage is the cheapest of anyone, that's why I use them. Only real gripe is I drop at least $500 a year with them and see no loyalty reward :(

Nice, I'll get my 5-HTP from VitaCost.com .

What is a good multi-vitamin? Like can anyone recommend a relatively cheap multivitamin (preferably from the VitaCost site) for aiding recovery (pre/post loading) after big nights (on both MDMA and alcohol)? If you don't know a specific multivitamin name, what would you recommend in terms of vitamin mix?

The one I'm looking at ATM has: (from http://www.vitacost.com/NSISynergyBasicMultiVitaminVersion2 )

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Pro-Vitamin A (as natural carotenoids: beta carotene, alpha carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin)(Betatene®) 5,000 IU 100%

Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)(Ester-C® MV) 200 mg 333%

Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 700 IU 175%

Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and mixed tocopherols) 200 IU 667%

Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) 300 mcg 375%

Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 50 mg 3,333%

Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10 mg 588%

Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 50 mg 250%

Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg 2,500%

Folic Acid (as folacin) 1 mg (1,000 mcg) 250%

Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 8,333%

Biotin 500 mcg 167%

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 50 mg 500%

Calcium (ascorbate)(Ester-C® MV) 20 mg 2%

Magnesium (oxide) 200 mg 50%

Zinc (as L-OptiZinc®) 20 mg 133%

Selenium (selenomethionine) 200 mcg 286%

Copper (as amino acid chelate) 1 mg (1,000 mcg) 50%

Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg 250%

Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)(Chromemate®) 400 mcg 333%

Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate) 150 mcg 200%

Coenzyme Q10 10 mg *

Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg *

Bioflavonoid (hesperidin) 50 mg *

Bioflavonoid (as quercetin) 100 mg *

Grape Seed Extract (seed)(ActiVin®) 100 mg *

Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgoaceae)(leaves)(standardized 24% ginkgo flavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 120 mg *

Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum)(fruit extract)(Bioperine®) 5 mg *

Lutein (from 120 mg standardized 5% FloraGLO® lutein extract)(marigold flower) 6 mg *

Zeaxanthin (from 120 mg FloraGLO® lutein extract)(marigold flower) 300 mcg *

*Daily value not established.

Would you recommend that? Or should I be looking for something else? (advice would be dope).
Thanks in advance.