• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cheap 5-htp

You can probably buy a top quality, high-dose, mega-multi vitamin in a local supermarket or healthfood store far cheaper than buying one online and paying for shipping. My advice would be to purchase online 5-HTP ONLY capsules because they can't be (cheaply if at all) sourced locally. There's less likelihood of the shipment being withheld by Customs if it contains only 5-HTP rather than a range of ingredients in my experience. Then purchase your multivitamins in bulk locally, unless you find that the total price including shipping of the package is worth the hassle of passing the shipment through Customs and waiting...

BigTrancer :)

Interesting BT. After checking it out, it looks cheaper to buy multivitamins in the states and ship them over, but not by much (ie >$10). It was more for convenience sake - having the MV's contents set out on a web page so I know exactly what I'm getting vs going into a health food store and squinting to try and ascertain the same information off a container.

Regardless of source, what should I be looking for in terms of contents when I buy multivitamins for pre/post loading and recovery from big nights out (on alcohol or mdma)?

Going for 50mgx60 caps is the expensive way of doing it. For a few dollars more you could go with 100mgx120 caps at ClubNatural or another online shop.

-Sp0t