Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
gingtto-mens-white-jeans-fashion-best-skinny-for-men-summer-zm55-32-feed-agegroup-adult-cl0-hot-sale-cl1-cl3-cond-new_626_900x.jpg

anyone up for a home made roast beef sammmichhh?
gonna be yummy...?
ahhh, com on, folk, dont be shy. geee

I mean it though, we do care about you. You are a rather funny guy and I don't want to hear about you getting hurt <3

you tend to go hard or go home, yes? <3 No judgments at all. I like to take psychedelics and do risky things (mountain climbing is a big plus) or black out in public... I don't aim on the low end of things. I cringe at the word "microdosing". But I think you're macrodosing bro
Thanks bro, means alot honestly

I have always been one for go hard or go home. No half measures. Live each day as if it's your last as you could be fucking dead tomorrow. I've always been like that.
I think losing so many good mates at the click of a finger made me even worse.

Whats macrodosing?

It's 5am and I've woken up with like a liter of cider. I worked 11 hours yesterday and passed right out, didn't even have any drugs.
Gotta be up at 8am. Gona smash this cider, have a cig and lie back down 😴

Thanks bro, means alot honestly

I have always been one for go hard or go home. No half measures. Live each day as if it's your last as you could be fucking dead tomorrow. I've always been like that.
I think losing so many good mates at the click of a finger made me even worse.

Whats macrodosing?

It's 5am and I've woken up with like a liter of cider. I worked 11 hours yesterday and passed right out, didn't even have any drugs.
Gotta be up at 8am. Gona smash this cider, have a cig and lie back down 😴
i used to be like that when I was younger

and to some degree I still am

but you got to take care of yourself

macro is to large as micro is to small

now I am waiting to hear if my love interest wants dick tonight or if I'm saving my load up for something fierce tomorrow (I think i'm in loveeee)

EVERYONE IN ABYSS SHOULD LISTEEN TO THIS! IMPORTANT FOR EVERY ABYSS USER!! IT'S MESSAGE FROM WAHABI MUSLIMS OF SAUDI ARABIA TO ABYSS! INFIDELS WILL DIE AND ALLAH'S WILL WILL STAY. INSHALLAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.