Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The short on the left @DeadManWalkin' looks like a "Hawaiian shirt". Im not a fan of them but ive seen pictures of you and you could pull off anything.
I like to wear it with bucket hat and short shorts. Long socks. Looks like I'm going to golf or some shit.
Yeah, it's a joke here - people say only wife beaters or gays wear them but I wear it unironically it's not even hawaji shirt it just looks like one. I didn't realize when i bought it i was tweaking and made some money with speed so i wanted to invest to something. But i love it.

I think 2 summers ago was Tommy Bahama summer around here or some shit.

Lol post a pic of your short shorts.

I could never pull off a bucket hat.
Don't have any long mirrors in the house and I need to use my GF's phone to take pics and I have this flip flap phone myself.
I can show soon. I'll PM you some bucket hat shit.

Hawaiian shirt and stay at home dad shirt.
Yea was gonna say that's a total tourist dad or hardworking/drinking in the hammock dad
Lol post a pic of your short shorts.

I could never pull off a bucket hat.
I got some real nice Patagonia swimmies that are plain enough to look like decent shorts that I throw on from time to time if the mood strikes (hasn't lately bc I haven't been bicycling as much as past years) but I swear my left nut would hang out the bottom I'd I turn the wrong way since The Accident.

I had to google bucket hat.

I don't recall ever seeing one outside of a beach.

Are they fashionable in Europe?

Europe tends to be ahead of the fashion curve.

Don't have any long mirrors in the house and I need to use my GF's phone to take pics and I have this flip flap phone myself.
I can show soon. I'll PM you some bucket hat shit.
Fucking post the buckets in public you fucking carpet bagging sonofabitch scumbag

FOR_STORE_preview_2_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.