Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAUGHT GHOST! @ghostandthedarknes - YOU'RE OVER HERE, BUT YOU AVOIDED YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IN THE PIT! YOU NEED TO FIGHT!! I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SO I DON'T LOSE MY MONEY, BUT IT'S YOUR DUTY! BE A MAN OF HONOR AND YOU'RE LOSING ME MONEY! GET IN THE CAGE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR FINGERS! I WILL SMASH YOUR KNEECAPS WITH HAMMER IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY!

NAUGHT GHOST! @ghostandthedarknes - YOU'RE OVER HERE, BUT YOU AVOIDED YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IN THE PIT! YOU NEED TO FIGHT!! I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SO I DON'T LOSE MY MONEY, BUT IT'S YOUR DUTY! BE A MAN OF HONOR AND YOU'RE LOSING ME MONEY! GET IN THE CAGE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR FINGERS! I WILL SMASH YOUR KNEECAPS WITH HAMMER IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY!
stop yelling fucker

Yis! Found half a jay I forgot about. If I were smart I would not smoke it and use it as an incentive to continue cleaning up my mess of a room and have it as my reward. I'm not a smart man.

i had to work. I'd go on welfare but they don't consider booze a food group and won't pay for it. fuckers
Who the fuck goes to work? What do you mean by work? You were smoking meth and masturbating in my bathroom yesterday, you call that work?
You have your internet friends and welfare anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.