Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 4:09am on a monday and I still can't sleep. This is bullshit. Why did I use all my fucking hypnotic benzos just because I wanted insta-sleep a month or two back? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

It's 4:09am on a monday and I still can't sleep. This is bullshit. Why did I use all my fucking hypnotic benzos just because I wanted insta-sleep a month or two back? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
try reading either the book of Numbers or Kings in the Bible. some pretty boring stuff.

Got my business done & decided to not really quit. Gave me time to cast my Curse upon the Snakes while they sleep peacefully in their beds tonight :)
giphy.gif

I love it man!

I pulled this Rune while doing chicken magic (voodoo), and I know what it means. Please continue to practice and keep learning like people should.

—The Wizard of the Creek

I’ve done Ancient Dream casting before, and it really worked... becareful with that tho. You can make a person really lose it lol

Try to learn the Navajo skill of skinwalking. It’s a fun new trick for me. I am also a long time practitioner of dream walking. That’s what truly makes me a wizard. If anyone doesn’t believe, please, pretty please, fuck with the Creek!

-Wizard
I understand. I’ve seen it too. Fragile minds are not meant for these kinds of practices. They see something spiritual for once and are all mind blown by it. I remember when I first started practicing. I felt like I wielded too much power in my hands muhahaha, but in all seriousness it kinda can make you go coco for coco puffs if you don’t know what you’re doing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.