Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
hamma to hamma; come in hamma....
8YTu6Wi.gif

How did you get that photo of @Shady's Mom?
lol was at this post no od.

So... All my undies are in the wash and it was hot today, so I said fuck it, I'll just go commando. I forgot the pants I'm wearing have a little hole in the crouch area. I was walking the dog and thought, damn, that's a nice breeze and I even feel it on my junk... So yeah, people probably saw a little more of BK than they bargained for all day today. Oh well, no shame.

I did that once and forgot my shorts I was wearing have half the as torn out... fortunately I was at a Burn so I was the most modestly clothed person there.

I did that once and forgot my shorts I was wearing have half the as torn out... fortunately I was at a Burn so I was the most modestly clothed person there.

Sometimes you just gotta rock out with your cock out mang.

Good bye everyone. It was good meeting all you people... Seriously. I’m seriously going to handle some business tonight. Some people have the eyes of a snake and when you let the snake get to you..... I’m sorry. If only people knew or had the slightest clue what I’ve been thru. So I shed a tear to this and hope to the snakes out there that have no clue. Cheers to you... good bye blue light

So... All my undies are in the wash and it was hot today, so I said fuck it, I'll just go commando. I forgot the pants I'm wearing have a little hole in the crouch area. I was walking the dog and thought, damn, that's a nice breeze and I even feel it on my junk... So yeah, people probably saw a little more of BK than they bargained for all day today. Oh well, no shame.
... PICS???

*drools*

GO BACK IN YOUR CAGE YOU HORNY BALD SWEATY MAN!
Okay boys, who let CH free? We had a deal!
Okay okay, how are you my man? Feeling any better? I just shot up my last drugs. Feeling gooood..
That's awesome man.

I'm OK. Have had nightmares involving my physical health. All my issues are falling into a disease singularity.

BH_1300lede.gif

That's awesome man.

I'm OK. Have had nightmares involving my physical health. All my issues are falling into a disease singularity.

BH_1300lede.gif
Today, I did read this newspaper and it had stories from survivors of your condition and they said that the aftermath of the disease was worse than the disease itself.
Sounds very bad man, but you're a strong man. Holy shit i remember you being this pumped up dude. Have you lost muscle mass?

Today, I did read this newspaper and it had stories from survivors of your condition and they said that the aftermath of the disease was worse than the disease itself.
Sounds very bad man, but you're a strong man. Holy shit i remember you being this pumped up dude. Have you lost muscle mass?
oh are you talking about covid

when I had that, I only had a fever for a few days. I didn't get the lung plague or get on a ventilator

There were influenzas in the years past I've had where I was struggling to breathe and felt like I was gonna die at times due to not being able to breathe though.

I have seen the pictures where people lose a ton of muscle mass - I was only immobilized for about 1 day

oh are you talking about covid

when I had that, I only had a fever for a few days. I didn't get the lung plague or get on a ventilator

There were influenzas in the years past I've had where I was struggling to breathe and felt like I was gonna die at times due to not being able to breathe though.

I have seen the pictures where people lose a ton of muscle mass - I was only immobilized for about 1 day
Okayyy, so what's up now if i may ask?
Are you sure it was covid? Sounds a bit weak, but it can be, because diseases need healthy people to spread and if i recall correctly you're pretty healthy guy too, so that might affect.
You got any plans for this evening?
Sorry for question asking, maybe it's too much but i like chit chat now when it's late. Just say if you don't like too much.

Microsoft is buying TikTok. One of you rappers incorporate that line.

Thank you.

Love,

—Wizard
The opposite of microsoft office is macrohard onfire
I downloaded TikTok, now by the US AND China, I'm wired

I spit fire
Swelling desire
Hurricane winds
Endure cocaine lends
Debts for sure it tends
To crumble, croquet quin

That last line your tongue tide when

TikTok ends

Okayyy, so what's up now if i may ask?
Are you sure it was covid? Sounds a bit weak, but it can be, because diseases need healthy people to spread and if i recall correctly you're pretty healthy guy too, so that might affect.
You got any plans for this evening?
Sorry for question asking, maybe it's too much but i like chit chat now when it's late. Just say if you don't like too much.
I had the most intense fever of my life, confusion/delerium from the fever. Was falling unconscious rather rapidly (less than 1 minute)

My plans involve being alone and lonely tonight for reasons I'd rather not get into but I will be OK soon.

I'm OK with the questions. I'm just in a little bit of physical discomfort which is never fun.

i swear this has been going on too long, i am sick of my damaged body

all i had to do was take better care of it, my indifference has worked against me

so now i'm treating my snowflake ass with kid gloves

I feel like shit too I can't enjoy how I feel for some god damn reason, not well, not feeling well it's never gonna get better without meds, I am afraid of having to get more because of sick ppl everyone has the covid and i have the super aids

i swear this has been going on too long, i am sick of my damaged body

all i had to do was take better care of it, my indifference has worked against me

so now i'm treating my snowflake ass with kid gloves

I feel like shit too I can't enjoy how I feel for some god damn reason, not well, not feeling well it's never gonna get better without meds, I am afraid of having to get more because of sick ppl everyone has the covid and i have the super aids

Actually have HIV or just sick as a dog? Or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.