• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

it looks like vape carts are coming to ON too, also edibles and beverages and topicals (wat) and ... extracts! "Shatter, wax, rosin, kief, hash"

I just need it in Maryland. A store, right down the street. Walking distance is nice, but I'm used to driving everywhere anyways so it wouldn't even really matter...

Speaking of driving, though, just bought my first car, boys! Took me a while but I finally got rid of the beater I inherited from my older brother after I totaled the car my parents let me use when I first started driving. Got myself a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport, most of the bells and whistles included. MFer's clean, too, dark blue with chrome(alloy) trim. No tint but that'll come soon.

Also bought a 2018 MacMini, lol. I love these little things, man. So I went from 2002 to 2017 with the car, and 2012 to 2018 with the computer.... feelin' like a time-traveler over here, y'all.

And hey, I know this kind of comes off as a humble brag and I'm sorry for that, I'm just fuckin' proud of myself with how last year ended and this one started off, and especially proud of pulling off the car with absolutely zero credit history. This place (bluelight) is important to me for some god damn reason and I rarely have good news, so I figured I'd put something up in here.

Cool Jibult. Congrats. I gave my car (2008 Pontiac gt) to my niece when I decided to stop driving. She fucked it up and is now taking the bus :)

Here's a picture of my first car (and I was in it when it was t-boned)

vC8CwkK.jpg

In the left image, the black diagonal slant is the dashboard. Was wearing my seatbelt, Walked away from it with one cracked rib.

Tom

I'm glad you made it out okay, bud!

Similar happened to me in a Subaru Outback Impreza (~2002 model). I made a left turn across the oncoming lane and this gray/charcoal Mustang just like materialized out of the asphalt as I was mid-turn. Got hit on the rear passenger side, we went spinning God knows how many times, clipped and cracked a telephone pole with the front end and finished 'er off with a barrel roll.

Car was done, but me and my buddy were good. I just remember looking over after we had finally come to a stop and seeing him holding his fucking can of orange soda with both hands, looking down at the crushed can and dripping, I mean fuckin' DRIPPING orange soda all down his face and off his beard and shit, squinting at me with one eye closed because it stung so bad. It was one of those old fruity ass alcoholic energy drinks. We made sure we each were good, then got out to check on the other car. As we're stumbling over my buddy taps his pocket and goes "oh shit!" and just takes off down the residential street we were trying to turn onto and I just figure I'm on my own. As I'm talking with the two dudes who'd just hit me, my buddy comes jogging back up from some woods on the opposite side of the street I last saw him, dude was like a fuckin' ghost, man. Seconds after he was back on the scene, though, an off-duty cop rolled up and was shortly followed by a whole lot more.

I didn't find out until later that he had to stash some shit that he nearly forgot about after the accident.

Shit was wild, though, the whole interior of the car was drenched in liquor, the car was smoked in daily so reeked of skunk, and yet police didn't question my sobriety a single time. No breathalyzer, no sobriety test, not even a "Have you been drinking today, sir?"

Like.... me and my buddy were drenched in malt liquor and they didn't give it a second thought. Fuckin' weird... but the god damn tow truck driver stole my brand new 8gb ipod when he carted off my totaled Subaru. Fuckin' cunt, now that I think about it-- I was mad about that ipod for months, man.

Stony Hill's been stuck in rotation for me the past few days. Get high and enjoy, fuckers.

Another day, another effing trip to the emergency room. Got sloppy doing dialysis and came down with peritonitis. Felt like being kicked in the stomach repeatedly, high fever, and couldn't walk.

They hit me up with 2 kinds of antibiotics which I have to keep using for 4 days.
Had a catscan to make sure I didn't have a chunk of cancer and *then* they started feeding me once they cultured my blood and yup, infection.

They kept me pretty high on T-3's and sent me home with a bunch.

To me, surviving is winning.

Tom

I'm gonna stop smoking for a bit after today, unless my dealer will take trades as I have large amounts of unused psychs lol. When I have weed, I smoke till it's gone, then I buy more. That costs a lot after a few months...

Another day, another effing trip to the emergency room. Got sloppy doing dialysis and came down with peritonitis. Felt like being kicked in the stomach repeatedly, high fever, and couldn't walk.

They hit me up with 2 kinds of antibiotics which I have to keep using for 4 days.
Had a catscan to make sure I didn't have a chunk of cancer and *then* they started feeding me once they cultured my blood and yup, infection.

They kept me pretty high on T-3's and sent me home with a bunch.

To me, surviving is winning.

Tom

So no cancer??? +1!

Did this all happen today, or did you stay in-hospital for a few days and just get out?

I'm gonna stop smoking for a bit after today, unless my dealer will take trades as I have large amounts of unused psychs lol. When I have weed, I smoke till it's gone, then I buy more. That costs a lot after a few months...

You just gotta moderate, my brutha. It's easy. I mean, just think: you get 28g in an ounce, you've got anywhere from 28-31 days in a month. Budget yourself out an ounce a month and take each day a gram at a time. You could even take it further and pick up a nice flower vape and stretch your bud out more. I swear, ever since I bought my PAX3, smoking ~1g joints barely get me high anymore, but let me just put 0.1g-0.2g in the vape and let that oven roast for only a couple of minutes and I'm on cloud 9 every god damn day.

Problem is some people like to go way over 1g/day, but as I've gotten older I've found that sometimes even that's excessive.

It started on Thursday around 5pm. Went from 100% ok to invalid w/in 30 minutes so I got my sister to take me :) Couldn't walk so they shoved me in a wheelchair. After actually being admitted things progressed quickly. The nervewracking part was 'no food for you in case we need to rush you into surgery. I had all my meds w/me, wasn't supposed to take any - but I popped a benzo to kill the panic.

Waking up after a 3 hour nap now I realized I still have a needle shoved into my left arm. They forgot to remove it when I was discharged so they're calling me back to let me know if it's safe for me to remove myself (have all the proper equipment)

Needle removed w/o issue

My re-usable carts seem to lose a lot of taste and power after the refill. I'm probably going to stop using carts once the few builds left I have burn out. I'm not rebuilding these in particular, but I also never used them much either.

Carts are a rare occasion for me.

thujone - as right as I can be. Stopped taking T-3’s as pain is non existent cept when I cough/laugh/hiccup and that too is getting less.

Weird thing is how quickly it went from no symptoms to uh-oh. But yes, pretty good.Thx for asking.

Tom

Good stuff. It's always a risk ending up in the hospital for any reason :\ health care is a crapshoot, in the U.S. it's a LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH! I doubt we're far behind given our underfunded, overstressed system..

Happy New Years Everyone

w01fh4ng- you were 100% right. All I had to do was wait. Regular price product (only one at the moment) is a wee Bit less than black market prices I was paying. And it’s in ounce quantities, coming from Quebec. It will of course sell out quickly and then restocked. I can see a price war starting as a lot of Cdn companies are hurting financially, bleeding money and adding to excess unsold product.

Egzoset-It’s the largest producer in Quebec I think?

Tom

edit - finally received a response from customer service about the ‘defective’ distillate cartridge, and they state ‘we don’t make the cartridge, contact the provincial body responsible for ordering products’, and so on down (up?) the line. Contacted the producer, who turned out only to be an LLC and they would not. Divulge the original producer. So beware if you buy legal Cannabis in Manitoba. There are NO recourses if you have a defective/shitty product. O one stands behind anything that is sold.
In my state we got this policy where the same company has to control all line of production from planting the seed to selling final packaged product. At first we didn't have much of a variety but have allot more. They also provide an id number where you can look up the lab test for terpene and cannabinoid %/mgs amounts for that batch as well as pesticide, fungus, ect tests.

Straight extracts like shatter, distillate, crumble, ect are pretty cost effective but prepped stuff like carts, tinctures, capsules can be a bit pricey

Now that carts are rolling in, I’ve found quite a wide range in prices - from 4x the black market to 1/2 price. What I don’t like is retailers not informing people about the inability to Dload the Pax app if on IOS Because Apple pulled a lot of vaping stuff. Since I’ve never tried a Pax Era I don’t know if you can change the 4 presets to any temp you want w/o the app.

Seems as if 510 threaded carts are the cheapest. Disposables range from obscene to more obscene (as little as 0.15g oil in a disposable).

Tom

I generally use the 510s. You make a good point about the apps, I think it's only natural for cannabis to go full tech but the world isn't ready for it unfortunately. :(

Now that carts are rolling in, I’ve found quite a wide range in prices - from 4x the black market to 1/2 price. What I don’t like is retailers not informing people about the inability to Dload the Pax app if on IOS Because Apple pulled a lot of vaping stuff. Since I’ve never tried a Pax Era I don’t know if you can change the 4 presets to any temp you want w/o the app.

Seems as if 510 threaded carts are the cheapest. Disposables range from obscene to more obscene (as little as 0.15g oil in a disposable).

Tom
I've never used the Pax Era, but the app is the same whether you use the Era or the 3. When using the pax3, if you don't use the app then you can only vape at the presets (360F, 380F, 400F, and 420F, iirc). With the app, you can select any degree in between 360F-420F, and also choose one of several heating modes for your oven. Personally, I like to use the "Boost" mode at 420F, which kicks the temperature up 15 degrees in between pulls.

le sigh....

So a buddy hit me about two weeks ago, right when I was looking to replenish the stash. Had reggie for sale, was totally honest about it and an ounce was the lowest price I've ever heard. Still, though.... reggie might be nice to roll torpedo-joints and cook with, but I needed some actual medical/loud/gas/pack in reserve at all times. So I worked it out, middleman an ounce of medical and I'll grab an ounce of reggie too, Sure enough he came through, delivery service and everything later that night. I'm not in dire straights yet so I just take both bags and jar 'em (because for 8 years now this dude has never fucked me, and never given reason to think that he has anyone else either). So in the jar the ounces went, while it took me another two weeks to burn through my last remaining weed and finally go to open the stash.

This mother fucker sold me an ounce of dirt and an ounce of CBD bud, and the CBD bud was a fuckin' pretty penny, too. I halfway chalk this up to not doing my due dilligence and overtrusting, but at the same time I'm kind of fuckin' pissed about it. I mean, if someone says they can grab the medical too, who in their right mind is going to expect an ounce of CBD?

I've been budgeting out my pick-ups for years now (like, 13 years) and this one fucking time I take up the offer to up my order I get fucked in every way possible, including now having to deal with absolute shit weed for probably 3 months before I'm financially comfortable enough to resume my habits. Think I might be givin' up the habit, boys, I'm straight up tired of this shit.

Also, I'm not 100% sure how it would play out but I feel like this type of thing could and should be a PSA for legalization.

*Post-note: I couldn't see the tree when I bought it. Both bags were bundled and knotted in grocery bag plastic (which is a new one for me, too). Like I said, though, dude's never fucked me over before so I wasn't the least bit worried, and the bags felt full of nugs and smelled like tree. The hand-off was quick, at around 10pm in the rain, and I was trying to get to bed so I could get a little sleep in before work at 2am. Not trying to justify myself, but that's why I let my guard down.

So to all you kids out there still buying off the black market-- stay on your fucking game, man, stay vigilant, always inspect before purchase. I know this, I've known this shit for fucking decades, and here I am mad as fuck because I didn't follow some of the most basic rules of buying drugs.

In other news, I'm not high. Fuck you if you are, lmao. /s

le sigh....

So a buddy hit me about two weeks ago, right when I was looking to replenish the stash. Had reggie for sale, was totally honest about it and an ounce was the lowest price I've ever heard. Still, though.... reggie might be nice to roll torpedo-joints and cook with, but I needed some actual medical/loud/gas/pack in reserve at all times. So I worked it out, middleman an ounce of medical and I'll grab an ounce of reggie too, Sure enough he came through, delivery service and everything later that night. I'm not in dire straights yet so I just take both bags and jar 'em (because for 8 years now this dude has never fucked me, and never given reason to think that he has anyone else either). So in the jar the ounces went, while it took me another two weeks to burn through my last remaining weed and finally go to open the stash.

This mother fucker sold me an ounce of dirt and an ounce of CBD bud, and the CBD bud was a fuckin' pretty penny, too. I halfway chalk this up to not doing my due dilligence and overtrusting, but at the same time I'm kind of fuckin' pissed about it. I mean, if someone says they can grab the medical too, who in their right mind is going to expect an ounce of CBD?

I've been budgeting out my pick-ups for years now (like, 13 years) and this one fucking time I take up the offer to up my order I get fucked in every way possible, including now having to deal with absolute shit weed for probably 3 months before I'm financially comfortable enough to resume my habits. Think I might be givin' up the habit, boys, I'm straight up tired of this shit.

Also, I'm not 100% sure how it would play out but I feel like this type of thing could and should be a PSA for legalization.

*Post-note: I couldn't see the tree when I bought it. Both bags were bundled and knotted in grocery bag plastic (which is a new one for me, too). Like I said, though, dude's never fucked me over before so I wasn't the least bit worried, and the bags felt full of nugs and smelled like tree. The hand-off was quick, at around 10pm in the rain, and I was trying to get to bed so I could get a little sleep in before work at 2am. Not trying to justify myself, but that's why I let my guard down.

So to all you kids out there still buying off the black market-- stay on your fucking game, man, stay vigilant, always inspect before purchase. I know this, I've known this shit for fucking decades, and here I am mad as fuck because I didn't follow some of the most basic rules of buying drugs.

In other news, I'm not high. Fuck you if you are, lmao. /s
When you say dirt, do you mean shit weed or literal dirt?

Shit weed. More brown than green, with a few bits of purple (that I assume is from the grow conditions and not genetics.) Nice and sticky, at least compared to the CBD but it's nothing like how if you put a finger on a nug of something like girl scout cookie and the bud lightly glues itself to your finger.

Crazy thing is, the super cheap dirt is leaps and bounds a better high than the "medical"-that-turned-out-to-be-CBD, despite costing literally 1/12th the price for the same amount of weight. And yeah, that wasn't a typo. 1/12th the price. I'm not trippin' on that bag too much, other than the fact that it was supposed to be my low-quality filler and not the best that I had on hand. I'm gonna start shopping around in a few hours to see if I can bulk up with some kind of gas. I'm just kind of in limbo right now because I had the opportunity to take the day off of work, so it's still only 6:45am here right now.

I could always head into DC, but it feels so sketchy taking an amount of weed that's legal in the District back home, when it becomes illegal the second I cross the state line with more than 10g.