• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Anyone here use the Puffco Plus; thinking of getting one. Have a Yocan Evolve which works ok but don't really like the coils since but bits or burt oil always get suck in them and effect the taste.

I also like how the Puffco has a temperature setting ans can just shoot out the vapor which the Yocan can't do.

I usually use a small dabber with a torch but was thinking of getting an enail so I don't have to keep buying butane.

Ended up buying the puffco might try it out tonight. Had a few dabs of some distillate, thc-a isloat, and wax after taking a 2 week break for tolerance.

I usually use a small dabber with a torch but was thinking of getting an enail so I don't have to keep buying butane.

Ended up buying the puffco might try it out tonight. Had a few dabs of some distillate, thc-a isloat, and wax after taking a 2 week break for tolerance.
You got an upgrade, that's dope.

If you decide on an enail, try to get a warranty on the coil. The coil attachments tend to burn out pretty quick in my experience and I'm assuming they haven't gone done in price.

@w01fg4ng Now that concentrates are legal in Canada, I’m looking to get something else other than cartridges or loading wax in the Yocan. The Puffco Plus or Focus Carta seem to be more idiot proof for me. How easy is it to use a banger? I’ve got glass, adapters but no idea what type of banger to get.

I did have a quartz nail/w dome but burnt myself badly.

Tom

@w01fg4ng Now that concentrates are legal in Canada, I’m looking to get something else other than cartridges or loading wax in the Yocan. The Puffco Plus or Focus Carta seem to be more idiot proof for me. How easy is it to use a banger? I’ve got glass, adapters but no idea what type of banger to get.

Tom
I got a Errlectric Ti enail, and its been great so far. very reliable.

^ Nice.

Tom
I love my quartz banger and find it very easy to use but that's after over a decade experience using a torch. Honestly it took me a solid two years of using a torch before I started using it properly.

Any recommendation on portable dry herb vapes? I have a flowermate v5.0 pro mini which still works, but the battery life was never that good and only got worse over the years, despite only charging it maybe twice a week. I also find it hard to clean, and it is full of vape soot so the taste is definitely worse than it was / could be. I want something portable, but not necessarily tiny.

I have looked at the Arizer Solo or Arizer ArGo. does anybody own one of those? pax looks also nice, but I don't want anything I have to program via smartphone. ease of cleaning is also important to me.

yeah storz and bickel is probably the best product, but I don't know if I wanna spend 300€ on a vape.. I was thinking 200 max. Also it seems that you need to have a smartphone app for the full functionality. And, the design is pretty awful imo.

S&B mighty or crafty

Seconded on the Mighty! I've never tried the Crafty but it's from the same people who make the Mighty, so it's probably dope.

@Bagseed , just keep in mind that the Mighty is pretty damn big for a portable vape. If you want something a bit more discrete, I'd suggest the PAX3-- but in all honesty, I love my PAX but the Mighty puts it to shame, imo.

The two people I know with a Mighty keep it on a coffee table in their living room. It's definitely a handheld vape, but it's bulkiness kind of makes me want to call it a tabletop one.

yeah storz and bickel is probably the best product, but I don't know if I wanna spend 300€ on a vape.. I was thinking 200 max. Also it seems that you need to have a smartphone app for the full functionality. And, the design is pretty awful imo.

I got gifted an S&B Plenty last year - best present I've ever received but not what you'd call portable

its highly functional tho.

and well built so it lasts long and has good resale value.

mannn this mother fucker on facebook just got my ass good with this random word problem. It's a fuckin' slick one, and I kind of feel like sharin' it here in case anyone stumbles on it all fucked up and it catches their eye:

It’s the battle of Mathematics and English. Let’s see who can get it right.
Question:
1 rabbit saw 9 elephants while going to the river. Every elephant saw 3 monkeys going to the river. Each monkey had 1 tortoise in each hand.
How many animals were going to the river?

Any recommendation on portable dry herb vapes? I have a flowermate v5.0 pro mini which still works, but the battery life was never that good and only got worse over the years, despite only charging it maybe twice a week. I also find it hard to clean, and it is full of vape soot so the taste is definitely worse than it was / could be. I want something portable, but not necessarily tiny.

I have looked at the Arizer Solo or Arizer ArGo. does anybody own one of those? pax looks also nice, but I don't want anything I have to program via smartphone. ease of cleaning is also important to me.

I was really impressed with the Pulsar APX v2. It cost only $80 CAD, pretty small, simple steel and ceramic crucible with silicone mouthpiece ... easy to charge ... the controls are idiotproof too, it's just one button that can select from 5 temp levels and it remembers the last one set so just has to be toggled on and off* normally.

There are only two real caveats: 1) battery is not removable/replaceable and 2) crucible is kind of small.

It's basically like the vape equivalent of a stealthy one-hitter.

edit: it only has to be toggled on because it has 5m auto shutoff, convenient but also means you can't take your time on a session