• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

And soon deny "Harm Reduction" devices. Decidedly the pro-cannabic "community" been doing excellent work.

First time getting flower in the mail. I know you Canadians are used to it but it's novel to me.

Wish I could get some with over .3% THC, but I'm happy to finally (soon) try this high potency CBG flower.

I think that's probably the best way to try it though (without THC).

I'd expect it's similar to CBD flower?
It is going to be very helpful to have a pure CBG way to administer, you're right. The only other times I've had it was with a large amount of THC so I couldn't get a solid comparison.

It's said that it's very similar to CBD, mostly because of the anti-inflammatory properties but I imagine there are other parallels as well as differences yet to be drawn (it's still very much heavily under-researched).

Since the CBG flower is affordable now, I'm going to try it several times by itself and with THC. I'll also go crazy and mix it with CBD (I'm sitting on a couple grams of isolate) sometime and CBD and THC sometime as well. Lots of experimenting to do!

Man... fuckin' work, man... So if anybody here is thinking of becoming a delivery driver (Fed Ex. DHL, UPS, Amazon, etc) be warned: I'm on day 16 and was the heaviest route in my center today. Woke up at 5am, got to work by 7am, just got home at 11:49pm. Tuesday I was out until about 10:30pm and topped it off with heat exhaustion (if anyone wants details just say the word, that shit was horrible.

The money's good. The benefits are good. They will absolutely fuck your day up in any way they can, though. I'm still trying to qualify for a permanent spot and went out with the heaviest route in my building: ~300 stops, ~470 packages. I had only done about 240 deliveries when I got the message to come back to the building with about 100 packages left on my truck.

I might get DQ'd for today's performance, but it's like the deck was stacked against me. :(

In other news, I'ma finish these chicken nuggets, hit the PAX3 real quick and pass out for 6 hours before I get to do it all again. On the plus side, my timecard's showing that I made $415 today, so there's that...

@w01fg4ng what's the deal with CBG? From what I've read in this thread it seems like it might be pretty similar to CBD? If you've had a chance to smoke/vape some of that bud yet, what's the verdict?

Man... fuckin' work, man... So if anybody here is thinking of becoming a delivery driver (Fed Ex. DHL, UPS, Amazon, etc) be warned: I'm on day 16 and was the heaviest route in my center today. Woke up at 5am, got to work by 7am, just got home at 11:49pm. Tuesday I was out until about 10:30pm and topped it off with heat exhaustion (if anyone wants details just say the word, that shit was horrible.

The money's good. The benefits are good. They will absolutely fuck your day up in any way they can, though. I'm still trying to qualify for a permanent spot and went out with the heaviest route in my building: ~300 stops, ~470 packages. I had only done about 240 deliveries when I got the message to come back to the building with about 100 packages left on my truck.

I might get DQ'd for today's performance, but it's like the deck was stacked against me. :(

In other news, I'ma finish these chicken nuggets, hit the PAX3 real quick and pass out for 6 hours before I get to do it all again. On the plus side, my timecard's showing that I made $415 today, so there's that...

@w01fg4ng what's the deal with CBG? From what I've read in this thread it seems like it might be pretty similar to CBD? If you've had a chance to smoke/vape some of that bud yet, what's the verdict?
I was expecting it today but it didn't come through. I'll have a first experiences review by next week.

If it goes well with weed I'll prolly end up using it to mix with joints to stretch stashes in addition to whatever else it might help me with. It's been so long since I've had enough flower to roll I'm happy about it though.

Good plan, that's exactly what I did when I got my bunk as fuck ounce of CBD bud a while back. Once I got a new connect and stocked up on highgrade, though, I haven't touched my reggie or CBD in months.... like, literally months. Maybe close to a year now? Fuck, I should probably open those bags up and see if it's still smokeable....

This is completely random and off-topic of CBG/CBD bud but this was playing as I typed up my post, and I think this might just be my favorite commercial of 2020:

Good plan, that's exactly what I did when I got my bunk as fuck ounce of CBD bud a while back. Once I got a new connect and stocked up on highgrade, though, I haven't touched my reggie or CBD in months.... like, literally months. Maybe close to a year now? Fuck, I should probably open those bags up and see if it's still smokeable....

This is completely random and off-topic of CBG/CBD bud but this was playing as I typed up my post, and I think this might just be my favorite commercial of 2020:

My favorite one so far, had me rollin

oh shit im addicted to Civ again

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

I'm pretty sure I lost about 4 months of 2018 playing that fucking game, and I'm a little bit less sure but still pretty sure that it was a single epic campaign.

Who you playin' as? I've always liked picking India so I can't get fucked by Gandhi mid-to-late-game, but I like switching it up to Boudica and the Celts when I get bored of all the population/growth bonuses that India gets. No real reason, other than an iteration or two ago her character design really caught my eye.

My favorite one so far, had me rollin

lol, the way that woman reacted to the elastic snap was what got me on that one.

oh shit im addicted to Civ again

I’ve logged 1800+ hours since legally buying Civ 6/all DLC’s, and maybe add another 1200 hours of the, uh, unlegal version.The recent (May, 2020 season pass) has something called apocalypse mode which allows you to buy soothsayers with religion points. These soothsayers can cause natural disasters like forest fires, floods and other things. So I march a bunch of soothsayers up to my frontlines, station my attacking forces 2-3 hexes back and trigger disasters all along my front line against the opposing forces....repeatedly. The soften up their cities with bombers and just waltz in.

I blame Jibult for even mentioning Civ 6 to me a few years back.

The July 23, 2020 season pass added a new game play mode (secret societies - think Illuminati or New World Order ).

Tom

I usually make a beeline for Theocracy (in Civics) so that I can make the Grandmasters Chapel, which allows me to buy units with religion points and a) Industrialization. b) combustion so I can make tanks. Then start steamrolling other civs and when this happens finally start building holy sites and ramping up my own religious points. Late game I can have 40,000+ religious points which I use to buy spec-op’s. These I use to make Swiss cheese outta my opponents.

Fuck I love this game.

I’ve logged 1800+ hours since legally buying Civ 6/all DLC’s, and maybe add another 1200 hours of the, uh, unlegal version.The recent (May, 2020 season pass) has something called apocalypse mode which allows you to buy soothsayers with religion points. These soothsayers can cause natural disasters like forest fires, floods and other things. So I march a bunch of soothsayers up to my frontlines, station my attacking forces 2-3 hexes back and trigger disasters all along my front line against the opposing forces....repeatedly. The soften up their cities with bombers and just waltz in.

I blame Jibult for even mentioning Civ 6 to me a few years back.

That's okay, in a week or so I'm gonna be blaming you for hooking me with this new content info. I'm surprised they're still milking 6, it kind of feels like civ7 should be out by now.

*Fuck, I just looked it up and there's 3 new DLC since I last played... so now I'm blaming you now for this $40 I'm about to spend.

Last edited:
I still like 4 the best. I really don't like the user interface in 6, but it's not game-breaking for me or anything.

I think Civ2 was the first game I ever binged back in 2nd/3rd grade. It's pretty much set the bar for the series as far as I was concerned.

I've had a few days now with the CBG flowers and have these initial thoughts:

Like CBD, it smells and looks like the real thing but instead of the cherry flavor CBD has I believe CBG is spicy. In flower form both typically have an earthy aroma.

It's more potent than CBD, but doesn't last as long.

It doesn't create a ceiling for the THC high (as CBD does) but it does create an anti-anxiety relief similar to CBD. When mixed with THC it enhances psychedelic properties. It has a trippy and chill vibe to it. It's probably better at stretching out bags than CBD is for this reason. I smoked a CBG joint just now after taking a tiny hit of THC and my vision is a little wavy from CBG's enhancing properties.

I created a mixture that is consistently effective at making me sleep for hours even if I'm not tired and without making me really high. It's a like a low dose benzo plus a low dose kratom without the weird head space.

200mg CBD oral (coconut oil with isolate)
200mg CBG smoked in flower form (a joint)
5-10mg THC smoked (a tiny hit)

In that order. 30 minutes after THC smoked is when sleepiness started to set in. Got knocked the fuck out. Lasts a long fucking time.

edibles and music swear the music hits harder than mushrooms.

lmao, that's definitely trip music. I could see it fucking with my head so hard if I had that on in the background after I dosed.

I've been stuck on Rod Wave lately, ever since Heart on Ice started getting serious radioplay. The dude makes some really good music, there's not too many artists that can pull off rapping and singing but he's one of the few that can abuse a mic on several different levels. This one's been stuck in my head for a couple weeks now:

fuck once those edibles peaked i was tripping really hard almost thought they had been spiked with LSD crazy intense amount of visuals i think this edible contains 0.8 of very skunky frosty nugs so around 100-150 mg of THC with zero tolerance. the music of underground deep tripping just kept coming out of nowhere. Achieved a moment of total transcende on the last track where the ego dissolved away and a higher voice came through deep in my mind i placed there many years ago on LSD to change myself to be better. Was a good wake up call.

This damn thing is on the outside of my front window.

iwHLJdg.jpg

Tom